It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a quick google, here is what I found from Jenny. I don’t see anything from Lindsay but I looked for 5 seconds lol. ItGalz thread #2 page 7.
Hahahaha mad I literally don’t remember this which is shows how chaotic the situation has became. In hindsight Lindsay should’ve just disolved the business at the time but I understand why she never, probably felt like she was being backed into a corner.

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha mad I literally don’t remember this which is shows how chaotic the situation has became. In hindsight Lindsay should’ve just disolved the business at the time but I understand why she never, probably felt like she was being backed into a corner.
Girl what corner? If she needed a break from it she could’ve dissolved it, taken her half and used the cash to set up a new podcast? Lindsay’s biggest problem is people will always make excuses for her and never hold her accountable. Jenny isn’t mentioning Lindsay anywhere - she’s just taking what’s hers. Lindsay is running her mouth about Jenny and the lawsuit constantly when she could be building her business in that tome.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Girl what corner? If she needed a break from it she could’ve dissolved it, taken her half and used the cash to set up a new podcast? Lindsay’s biggest problem is people will always make excuses for her and never hold her accountable. Jenny isn’t mentioning Lindsay anywhere - she’s just taking what’s hers. Lindsay is running her mouth about Jenny and the lawsuit constantly when she could be building her business in that tome.
Lindsay was getting loads of hate at the time and was obviously in a bad headspace. Mental health issues make you do stupid tit and make you feel like the walls are closing in lets be real. She probably did feel she was being pushed into a corner because of not being in a good headspace and honestly that’s understandable. Rational? Obviously not. Understandable? Sure. Also Jenny was literally arguing with people about the court case a few days ago on TikTok but has either since deleted the comment or it was deleted by the poster. I think Jenny has been given less opportunity to run her mouth because she gets asked about it less than Lindsay.

Reactions: 10
Jenny will 100000% do a tell all after the legal stuff is over.
And hype the tit out of it...Megan Markle style and somehow think of a clever way to make money out of it. That witch does nada for free haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I’d resubscribe to RR if she did a tell all. Lol the only reason I’m still paying for LL is for the occasional gossip and to follow this prolonged ItGalz drama. If either girl wants to make money off a tell all go for it—I’m first in line 🤣

Reactions: 15
I think a large part of the reason why L wanted to continue with ItGalz by herself was that she believed that she was a lot more liked than J and that she was the bigger personality and the one to really draw people to ItGalz.
I don't think L realised how much the ItGalz following/support relied on the two of them together as a duo and their dynamic, but I also don't think she realised how many ItGalz fans actually preferred J or even liked J enough to subscribe to Redroom when it first started.
I think that was a massive kick in the teeth for L and I think it's what she means when she references her 'death of the ego' on the latest podcast ep.
She definitely massively regrets scrambling to try to continue with the ItGalz brand after J left, but I personally think that she has to accept the consequences of that decision.
I'm not a huge Redroom fan, and I want L to do well with LL, but you have to admit that J puts a significant amount of work into Redroom, while L just has a lack of drive and seems to just expect success to come easily to her after putting in very little graft

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I got the impression Lindsay paid the original buy out fee.

To me it sounds like J also negotiated a cut of monthly patreons for a year based on X number of patreons.

L hasn't paid the monthly payments agreed because the money isn't coming in.

That's what I'm getting from what Lindsay is saying.

I'd say Lindsay is fucked with this tbh.
See I took it that she (understandably) couldn’t pay the whole buyout fee all in one go so i monthly payment was agreed on instead? But could 100% be taking it wrong!

Reactions: 1
Also Jenny was literally arguing with people about the court case a few days ago on TikTok but has either since deleted the comment or it was deleted by the poster. I think Jenny has been given less opportunity to run her mouth because she gets asked about it less than Lindsay.
Which TikTok vid was this? Screenshots? Seems so random since Js TikTok is all RR content and not personal..

How do you know J gets asked about it less?

Reactions: 1
Jenny will 100000% do a tell all after the legal stuff is over.
And hype the tit out of it...Megan Markle style and somehow think of a clever way to make money out of it. That witch does nada for free haha.
I actually kind of don’t see Jenny doing a tell all because I think she wants to distance herself from the It Galz brand. I do wonder what percentage of her audience are newbies vs people who’ve followed her since It Galz days. She’s pretty big on TikTok and Red Room has started the gain Patrons again very recently after losing Patrons month after month for most of its existence until a few months ago. I feel like those new Patrons came from TikTok and aren’t even aware of It Galz whereas the people who left her Patreon where It Galz listeners.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see J doing a tell all either. She’s too professional and it would ultimately lead to L gaining more patreon followers and attention.
L would clap back in a way looser way and out J for whatever she has on her without a care. L hasn’t said anything bad as of yet and it hasn’t affected J’s income so she’d be wise to keep quiet. I’d say she’d only respond if L came out with it.

Reactions: 6
I actually kind of don’t see Jenny doing a tell all because I think she wants to distance herself from the It Galz brand. I do wonder what percentage of her audience are newbies vs people who’ve followed her since It Galz days. She’s pretty big on TikTok and Red Room has started the gain Patrons again very recently after losing Patrons month after month for most of its existence until a few months ago. I feel like those new Patrons came from TikTok and aren’t even aware of It Galz whereas the people who left her Patreon where It Galz listeners.
I would of said the same but her new vlog she was saying it’s so frustrating not being able to say anything or defend yourself until legal proceedings are done. She’ll do it and do it in a way that makes her look so good. She’s a lot of things but she’s not dumb

Reactions: 4
Jenny is so clever. A loyalty programme? So simple and so effective. She deserved that award.

Screenshot_20220930-073324_Instagram.jpg

Long-time lurker here, I have been subscribed to both LL & RR however, I unsubscribed from RR a couple of months ago as it just wasn’t doing it for me. While the promo for RR was unreal, (fair play) It is dull as dishwater.. J’s reading voice is just so monotonous and scripted, zero personality shines through for me. I kept zoning out and would have to restart.. I cannot listen to regurgitated conspiracies anymore not when so many of them are available for free. I even found Adam hard to listen to on the docket in the end.

LL has so much potential but I feel L’s confidence is stopping her from really pushing it. Last week’s filler ep was pure shite but in general I have to admit I love the Pete and Shauna eps! They’re gas and an easy listen which is what I’m after. I enjoy her solo eps too when they’re not music related.

I really felt for L in this weeks’ ep, and I get it, J is entitled to what she’s owed but at the same time something feels very icky about landing a single mother of two into bankruptcy… Probably for the sake of a couple grand (which they will both have incurred in legal fees regardless..)

L – if you’re reading here:

There’s a girl on TikTok called Bondi Brat (Bianca Seirra) she’s a SW and brutally honest about the lifestyle and she’s gas! Would love to hear someone like her interviewed on the pod
Get Jimmy on for the chats!
Maybe get that crazy Laura’s look book gal on (The one who tried to trap Jimmy)
Get your sister’s fellas on for the chats!
Or your brother and your dad – We haven’t heard from the men in your life! I would be interested..

Anyways sorry for the essay. Have a fab weekend everyone!! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long-time lurker here, I have been subscribed to both LL & RR however, I unsubscribed from RR a couple of months ago as it just wasn’t doing it for me. While the promo for RR was unreal, (fair play) It is dull as dishwater.. J’s reading voice is just so monotonous and scripted, zero personality shines through for me. I kept zoning out and would have to restart.. I cannot listen to regurgitated conspiracies anymore not when so many of them are available for free. I even found Adam hard to listen to on the docket in the end.

LL has so much potential but I feel L’s confidence is stopping her from really pushing it. Last week’s filler ep was pure shite but in general I have to admit I love the Pete and Shauna eps! They’re gas and an easy listen which is what I’m after. I enjoy her solo eps too when they’re not music related.

I really felt for L in this weeks’ ep, and I get it, J is entitled to what she’s owed but at the same time something feels very icky about landing a single mother of two into bankruptcy… Probably for the sake of a couple grand (which they will both have incurred in legal fees regardless..)

L – if you’re reading here:

There’s a girl on TikTok called Bondi Brat (Bianca Seirra) she’s a SW and brutally honest about the lifestyle and she’s gas! Would love to hear someone like her interviewed on the pod
Get Jimmy on for the chats!
Maybe get that crazy Laura’s look book gal on (The one who tried to trap Jimmy)
Get your sister’s fellas on for the chats!
Or your brother and your dad – We haven’t heard from the men in your life! I would be interested..

Anyways sorry for the essay. Have a fab weekend everyone!! <3
Yes yes yes to all of this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Petty little things just did an ep where they got listeners to write in their experiences with celebs...they kept it PG and didn't read out any of the bad ones.

Lindsay, please do the same but with influencers haha! And read out the bad ones.

...and don't get sued. Use you "allegedlys"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also from what I can see Lindsay is doing fine money wise. She's constantly on holidays, including one to New York which I could only dream of affording with my rent and bills at the moment. She also just bought a car and started learning to drive in the last year (while going on all these holidays), for a new driver insurance is very expensive unless she gets the boxymo in which case she would need a newer car so it all evens out. And then factor in the 12 lessons. I'm not trying to be a dick but the 'poor single mother' shite is just that - shite. Lindsay is doing absolutely fine. I'm not sure she would have to declare bankruptcy either cuz she has no assets? But even if she does it only lasts a year then you can't get a loan for a few years but she has that lovely apartment so she needs not to worry.

Jenny is so clever. A loyalty programme? So simple and so effective. She deserved that award.

View attachment 1615238
This is a smart and original idea but I don’t understand the appeal of trapping yourself in someone’s Patreon to basically just get merch in return? People will pay for anything I guess. 🤣
Lindsay did a live last night, it was good craic and there wasn’t any new personal tea. However one thing she did say is that towards the end of It Galz Acast were pushing them into doing a podcast with Vicky from Geordie Shore. Mad to think It Galz could’ve expanded their audience by doing interviews with big reality stars.

Reactions: 8
Watch this space now L will shamelessly have the exact same loyalty scheme in about two weeks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.