It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny’s recent vlog 😫 she gives off the most arrogant condescending vibes when she’s giving advice

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This week's LL guests perhaps 😅...
Love L but can’t excuse this. Cas is a total scumbag. Seems his Engagement to his ex is off but I will never forget him posting how he wouldn’t celebrate until his “brother” was home from prison for a very brutal murder. Gross on so many levels

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Jenny’s recent vlog 😫 she gives off the most arrogant condescending vibes when she’s giving advice
Beyond condescending. Had to switch off, couldn't listen to her harping on any longer.

'the vast majority of people are doing these Arts degrees that are like bleeping teaching them nothing'

Such an ignorant comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Love L but can’t excuse this. Cas is a total scumbag. Seems his Engagement to his ex is off but I will never forget him posting how he wouldn’t celebrate until his “brother” was home from prison for a very brutal murder. Gross on so many levels
L seems to enjoy people who do blackface. Pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Beyond condescending. Had to switch off, couldn't listen to her harping on any longer.

'the vast majority of people are doing these Arts degrees that are like bleeping teaching them nothing'

What did she do in trinity, English ? hardly a rocket scientist herself.

Reactions: 11

Swear Jenny’s degree is art history hahaha she’s so pretentious hardly an upgrade from an art degree by her logic. Unless you’re a STEM girly you just look like a hypocrite judging other people’s degrees tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Swear Jenny’s degree is art history hahaha she’s so pretentious hardly an upgrade from an art degree by her logic. Unless you’re a STEM girly you just look like a hypocrite judging other people’s degrees tbh.
Yeah that's it! She did art history.

Reactions: 5
This week's LL guests perhaps 😅...
Haha how does Lindsay be on these coke sessions and be able to cope with the kids at home. I'd rather throw myself off a bridge than deal with kids the day after the sesh.

And her crying last week on LL saying she has suicidal thoughts. No judgement I'm just saying she must be suffering with the scaries today something shockin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
cant stand the girl.............that d4 malahide accent......................JAYSIS !!! ID RATHER LISTEN TO CAT PISS

Reactions: 5
An arts degree? Scarlet.
Says the loner, Irish conspiracy theory podcaster who also has an arts degree

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watched Jenny’s new vlog. The constant licking her fingers and smacking her lips while eating was infuriating.. And did anyone else feel her attitude or tone was so off as if she was trying to be relatable and witty but it came across as patronising

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She did arts herself in college didn’t she? 😂 I know they might call it something else in trinity but I’m pretty sure her degree is the equivalent? I probably am definitely wrong though 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes if my memory serves me correctly you don't apply "Arts" when you go to Trinity. You choose the specific arts subjects you want to do when you apply to CAO - could be double or single honours. It's just a way of making Trinity seem more prestigious and inflating points for certain subjects to seem prestigious. This is a known thing some colleges do which is frowned upon - creating really specific courses for CAO that will have high points to try and make them look prestigious. Also it's worse for the students cos entering "Arts" gives students a lot of flexibility and they don't have to pick subjects way in advance in 6th year. Jenny is too thick to know any of this. The fact she went to Trinity suits her tbh because she is so condescending and thinks she is better than other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.