Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
god I don’t know how Lindsay can listen to her mum wishing Riloh’s dad all the best, a man who more or less abandoned her grandson and left her daughter to raise a child alone… I get she’s a ‘good Christian’ but come on!
I’d say this really messes with Lindsay’s head when she’s trying to cope in toxic relationships with men. It’s been drilled into her to ‘forgive’ and ‘understand’, no wonder she is always in on again off again situations.

Reactions: 16

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Oh sorry, is It not Jenny’s job to come up with topics?
On a side note, speaking of coming up with topics - L was saying on this weeks episode that she reads Tattle and to drop some episode suggestions here 😅
I know as podcasters L & J should probably be coming up with their own topics but I'm gonna get the ball rolling with topics/episodes I'd like to hear:

• L - give us all what we really want to hear. A juicy tell all on the breakdown of Itgalz (ok, I know that maybe she legally can't do this at the moment , but I am living for the tea.)

• Episode with Jimmy - their relationship, break up, co-parenting.

• We've heard from L's mam and sisters (I love these episodes) - but would be so interesting to have an episode with L's dad. Hearing the way L spoke about him in the episode with Eimear Varian Barry was so lovely. It would be interesting to hear from him and what it's like having L as a daughter, having a religious household and kids that have drifted away from the church, etc.

Anyone have anything to add to this?

L talking shit on today's pod saying she doesn't understand why Victoria Beckham posts pics with her daughter because her daughter is heavier than her? She's literally a child. And who cares if she's heavier. Actually awful she has a daughter the same age herself so if she was slightly heavier than she is then she wouldn't post her as much. Cant a mother(VB) just enjoy her child and not be thinking of that shit. What a toxic way to think.

One thing I can credit vb for it she let that little girl be exactly that a little girl. No tik toks and twerking and bellytops no body shaming or conform to society She has a little diva on her hands. She should be taking a leaf out of vbs book not slamming her

Smg12

Chatty Member
god I don’t know how Lindsay can listen to her mum wishing Riloh’s dad all the best, a man who more or less abandoned her grandson and left her daughter to raise a child alone… I get she’s a ‘good Christian’ but come on!

• Wow

Ratsout

VIP Member
So no topic in mind then or do you just like complaining 😅
Last time I checked I don’t have a podcast on Patreon so it’s not my job to do the research for topics ? Maybe if she had some original content her subscribers wouldn’t have dropped the way it did.

• Haha

Glamgal01

Talking in her car for that long about a girl she was friends with as a teen and literally gushing about how amazing she is, that she "doesnt give a fuck" was a bit ott and cringe for me tbh, it went on for so long, especially as there was hardly a mention of this gal when L & J were besties

Smg12

Chatty Member
I find it a bit tiring hearing Lindsay describe any failed relationships in her life as abusive - maybe the most recent relationship was abusive but she seems to go into ultimate victim mode after a fall out. Sounds like she’s seeing someone new now and of course no one has ever treated her this way etc etc - the same thing she said about the last man. As Lauren said- the common denominator in these toxic relationships is her

• Haha

DeeWine

A couple of weeks ago she loved Tattle because she was getting positive feedback, now that its negative she's giving out stink

• Haha

Inthehousebored

As much as Jenny researches her topics, A lot of her pods remind me of a teacher in secondary school who’s trying to make something sound interesting but is straining to keep peoples attention. Like the sub that you feel bad for but the messing continues anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ellzxoxo

Beyond condescending. Had to switch off, couldn't listen to her harping on any longer.

'the vast majority of people are doing these Arts degrees that are like fucking teaching them nothing'

Such an ignorant comment.
Swear Jenny’s degree is art history hahaha she’s so pretentious hardly an upgrade from an art degree by her logic. Unless you’re a STEM girly you just look like a hypocrite judging other people’s degrees tbh.

• Haha

goobiedoo

No ahahhahaha she would have had to set that up on a wall and recorded herself walking past her phone and looking at traffic and in her bag AND THEN walk back to her phone 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry but she’s turning into the ick personified
Also another apology but personally I hate white socks and black shoes gives me Michael Jackson vibes 😂

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Lindsay is out again. Let this week be an example to anyone on the 'poor Lindsay she is a single mother' bandwagon. She is grand. I'm a single renter earning a decent ish wage for Dublin but if I had three nights in one week (I'd need to be 21 again), I'd need to know well in advance so I can budget. Lindsay is fine money wise.

melvelo

Just heard the clip of the newest LL episode and I am disgusted to hear Lindsay laughing about Lauren Goodgers black eye and using images of her in the promo video.
She has a black eye because she was punched In the face by her boyfriend at her babies funeral. Disgusting to be laughing at that, she should be ashamed.

• Wow

hatsandgloves

Anyone watch Jenny’s Paris vlog yet? Unsure if this is fair to pin all on her and might be me reflecting on the idea of influencers/ vlogs in general but I just found it particularly conceited? She never properly introduced her friend, not many clips of him talking to the camera and more than once when he did speak she would either walk on ahead away from him so the focus was back on her or move the camera back to herself. That combined with all the selfie shots and videos of herself taken over the course of a few days just felt extremely conceited and vapid to me. It did look like he didn’t mind and they had some fun but for me going on a trip if my friend acted like that would be awful. Don’t usually feel this way watching vlogs. did anyone else feel the same watching it?

lurker306

I'm delighted for L that she has started driving and it seems be going really well for her.

Did anyone else find her analysis of her male driving instructor a bit strange? Like he was only chatting to L and she was making it out as if he was majorly hitting on her?
I have a feeling L thinks that every time she speaks to a guy who is nice to her 🙈..

Lolilolz

So no topic in mind then or do you just like complaining 😅
Oh sorry, is It not Jenny’s job to come up with topics? Can hardly blame someone for not wanting to hear the same regurgitated shite.
As someone who loves conspiracy’s, I’d love J to delve into some of the shady Irish history& conspiracy’s rather than rehash info on Epstein/Diana that everyone is already fully aware of.

Also, you’re one to talk about complaining🤮

• Haha