It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying todays episode but it's all becoming a bit Angela's Ashes or something you'd expect from the Late Late show of the 90s.

Reactions: 9
L seems to be flip flopping between her content and topics just like her opinions… I wonder does she really know the direction She wants for LL or is she just taking suggestions from tattle?

Reactions: 7
L seems to be flip flopping between her content and topics just like her opinions… I wonder does she really know the direction She wants for LL or is she just taking suggestions from tattle?
She seems like she is unsure of the focus.
She got positive feedback on the episode with Noel Kenny so she is obviously running with that and is trying to take a humanitarian approach now with LL.

Reactions: 2
I think she took the suggestion from here in fairness, after she uploaded the episode with Anna people said it’d be great if she got someone on who was in the laundries

Reactions: 10
J loves saying that she’s a size small doesn’t she
This might be some internal envy in me but I feel like both galz make half their personality online in pics etc too letting you know just how teeeeeny tiiiiiny they are. Mind you I’d be going around in the denim hot pants in winter too if I had either body haha

Reactions: 2
I think she took the suggestion from here in fairness, after she uploaded the episode with Anna people said it’d be great if she got someone on who was in the laundries
I was trying to think of who she had on! Yes - I remember now, the episode with Anna kind of encouraged all this.

She seems like she is unsure of the focus.
She got positive feedback on the episode with Noel Kenny so she is obviously running with that and is trying to take a humanitarian approach now with LL.
Really enjoying this episode, and I’m all for L expanding on her horizons, but I used to live for her dramatic & controversial pop culture hot takes. She can hardly show her gas personality when speaking on such serious subjects?
Maybe take away the paywall for the serious topics to help the podcast gain a bit more attraction, and then also do a weekly lighthearted pop cultural segment for Patreons where she can have a few ciders, say whatever she wants & bring back the lives! She could do a ‘phone in’ segment so it’s a bit ItGalz-ish.. & with her current group of mates it would be hilarious! The Pete stans finally talking to Pete😂 The LL promo was Lindsay on her phone beside her Microphone so I genuinely expected it to be like an 80’s style radio talk show, but clearly that was all for the “aesthetic”…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really enjoying this episode, and I’m all for L expanding on her horizons, but I used to live for her dramatic & controversial pop culture hot takes. She can hardly show her gas personality when speaking on such serious subjects?
Maybe take away the paywall for the serious topics to help the podcast gain a bit more attraction, and then also do a weekly lighthearted pop cultural segment for Patreons where she can have a few ciders, say whatever she wants & bring back the lives! She could do a ‘phone in’ segment so it’s a bit ItGalz-ish.. & with her current group of mates it would be hilarious! The Pete stans finally talking to Pete😂 The LL promo was Lindsay on her phone beside her Microphone so I genuinely expected it to be like an 80’s style radio talk show, but clearly that was all for the “aesthetic”…
Yes to all of this - I miss the fun element of the podcast

Reactions: 6
Yes to all of this - I miss the fun element of the podcast
I liked Friday's one when she was solo as well just shootin the tit.
She should 100% do a pop culture item a week. Even her IG this week was interesting exploring the other side of the Amber Heard case.

Reactions: 5
I like the more serious episodes but I think she needs to mix in more light topics as advertised, otherwise it doesn’t fit the brand. It’s funny both Jenny and Lindsay seem to have strayed from what they both first advertised

Lol, I suggested a Madalene survivor and Hope. Linz, just PM me and we can negotiate a fee. I have loads of great ideas.
Are you a subscriber? I am, and it kills me how dead the Discord is. Surely L should be interacting there and encouraging listeners to help with ideas etc?

Reactions: 1
Are you a subscriber? I am, and it kills me how dead the Discord is. Surely L should be interacting there and encouraging listeners to help with ideas etc?
I'm not, or to Red Room either. Was never an X Gal just got sucked into the dramz and now find myself genuinely wanting them both to succeed, but think Lindsay needs a little more tough love cuz she is so used to people telling her she's the tit for years in It Galz. She has all the ingredients for a great podcast, just missing the oven that is her work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What did she say about the Amber Heard case?
Basically that a lot of johnnys super fans were just using the case as an excuse to tit on women, and that they don’t care about other domestic abuse cases especially when the woman is the victim (all of which I agree with)

Reactions: 8
I enjoyed hearing the woman's story on the podcast today but I wish L would have introduced her or eased the listener into the conversation because it just got straight into the laundries and I didn't understand who this woman was or the context behind it

I enjoyed hearing the woman's story on the podcast today but I wish L would have introduced her or eased the listener into the conversation because it just got straight into the laundries and I didn't understand who this woman was or the context behind it
Yes! I actually rewinded back twice because I thought I had missed something?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.