It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wanted to support him but he’s actually so creepy on his Instagram sometimes, had to unfollow

Reactions: 1
I think he was some ginger/blonde? fella she used to parade around on her socials like a handbag. I'm not surprised he opted out.
He was a ginger lad that was friends with L's twins and became friends with L & J too. He was gas, very funny when he was on Itgalz. He was into Sex and the City and Housewives. But it seems like he just completely disappeared within the last year.

Reactions: 1
He was a ginger lad that was friends with L's twins and became friends with L & J too. He was gas, very funny when he was on Itgalz. He was into Sex and the City and Housewives. But it seems like he just completely disappeared within the last year.
I think when he was on the xgalz he said he didn't use social media? In Js new vlog she said her a Jack are going to Paris together next week 👀

Reactions: 2
J seems to maintain friendships where they don’t see each other as much. Prob has something to do with her being online so much. Her and Adam never see each other either. L seems to maintain friendships with people who are very active in her life and her theirs. Just different I suppose.. friendships come and go though. Both of them have lost friends. I still think it’s sad they lost each other. J has Evan but doesn’t seem to have any close girl friends. Where L has a lot of close girl friends in her life it seems

J seems to maintain friendships where they don’t see each other as much. Prob has something to do with her being online so much. Her and Adam never see each other either. L seems to maintain friendships with people who are very active in her life and her theirs. Just different I suppose.. friendships come and go though. Both of them have lost friends. I still think it’s sad they lost each other. J has Evan but doesn’t seem to have any close girl friends. Where L has a lot of close girl friends in her life it seems
Yeah but J has the one thing L actually wants, a fiance!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It must be time to discuss J's friendships or lack of again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It must be time to discuss J's friendships or lack of again.
Was literally about to say this. ‘J seems to maintain friendships when she doesn’t see them as much’ lol. The absolute projection from this

Reactions: 10
J is always consistent with her pods and content. It seems that whenever L gets a man she focuses on him and lets the quality of her podcast drop.

Reactions: 9
J is always consistent with her pods and content. It seems that whenever L gets a man she focuses on him and lets the quality of her podcast drop.
Hmm that's actually very bloody true!
And I say that as an L cheerleader.

From J last vlog it sounds like something big career wise is coming, any guesses?

Reactions: 5
Hope is a prostitute and stripper from American currently claiming asylum in Ireland. She’s insane was in the Jesse Brennan gang but not really noe

On the tail end of a nightshift so catching up on everything, why has nobody mentioned the absolute over acting in J's latest vlog?? 😱 feel like she's been reading here but gotten it wrong, mix between trying to be L and children's entertainer vibe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.