It Galz #15 RedRoom Subscriber Drop, Will Lipstick Lessons be a Flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. I only recently discovered RR podcast and was loving it. Had no idea who J or L were. Stumbled across these threads this morning and it's now almost dinner time . what a wild ride Jesus.
Ahaha this is amazing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
L talking tit on today's pod saying she doesn't understand why Victoria Beckham posts pics with her daughter because her daughter is heavier than her? She's literally a child. And who cares if she's heavier. Actually awful she has a daughter the same age herself so if she was slightly heavier than she is then she wouldn't post her as much. Cant a mother(VB) just enjoy her child and not be thinking of that tit. What a toxic way to think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
L talking tit on today's pod saying she doesn't understand why Victoria Beckham posts pics with her daughter because her daughter is heavier than her? She's literally a child. And who cares if she's heavier. Actually awful she has a daughter the same age herself so if she was slightly heavier than she is then she wouldn't post her as much. Cant a mother(VB) just enjoy her child and not be thinking of that tit. What a toxic way to think.
When I listened to this I was shocked but then thought perhaps I was over reacting or mishearing what she said?
I had to go back and listen a second time to that part and check that L was ACTUALLY saying that VB posts pictures with her daughter on Insta to highlight how skinny she is next to her daughter.
This is really sad - Harper is barely 11 years old.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Lindsay, please. I try so hard to like you.

E0-UjlRWQAY7KkG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

One thing I can credit vb for it she let that little girl be exactly that a little girl. No tik toks and twerking and bellytops no body shaming or conform to society She has a little diva on her hands. She should be taking a leaf out of vbs book not slamming her

Reactions: 16
Direct quotes from the pod about VB and her daughter -

'she posts her a lot alongside herself and ok why are you posting yourself wearing the exact same dress as your daughter like side by side when Victoria's a lot slimmer than her daughter - I'm sorry to say... I just find it weird that she's planting her child in that position'... 'she's using her kid to look sexy, sexier than the kid, hotter than the kid.'

Seriously - who even thinks like this? :rolleyes::oops:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

'she posts her a lot alongside herself and ok why are you posting yourself wearing the exact same dress as your daughter like side by side when Victoria's a lot slimmer than her daughter - I'm sorry to say... I just find it weird that she's planting her child in that position'... 'she's using her kid to look sexy, sexier than the kid, hotter than the kid.'

That's literally the LAST thing I would think if I saw a mother and daughter pic on insta or anywhere. Is that why she uses Luna on insta? To make herself look skinny?? 'Sexier than the kid'. Holy God, Lindsay, get so much help!!

Reactions: 12
That's literally the LAST thing I would think if I saw a mother and daughter pic on insta or anywhere. Is that why she uses Luna on insta? To make herself look skinny?? 'Sexier than the kid'. Holy God, Lindsay, get so much help!!
Honestly it was shocking to listen to!

I was literally like... she is hardly saying what I think she is saying?!!?

Reactions: 2

Jesus wept

Reactions: 2
It’s mad that her mind even goes there, I found it really hard to understand her thought process behind that

Reactions: 5
Skitting at L’s meltdown on insta😂 stop reading tattle ffs. And no, nobody here owes you a private message, tough tit 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the catchy new nickname Lindz. Will we all get tshirts and meet in Herbert Park gals?

11693088.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, maybe if she put a bit of effort into the Discord her subscribers could discuss the episodes there and any problems they have with content/episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad no one has written to her and given her the attention she is so desperate for. Haven’t watched her stories for ages don’t know if it’s her hair or not but she looks so haggard.

The fact she says she gets off on getting hate on Instagram would make me want to message her less

Reactions: 11
Yeah I don’t think she’s ever been responsive to messages. She used to not reply or block immediately so I wonder has that changed. Remember mid breakup when she was rowing with people on the it galz insta about racism

Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t think she’s ever been responsive to messages. She used to not reply or block immediately so I wonder has that changed. Remember mid breakup when she was rowing with people on the it galz insta about racism
Yeah exactly, and around that time whenever anyone would ask a question on the Discord about when episodes would be out etc, she would remove them 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
No one sends her DMs cuz she probably blocked everyone! She freaked and blocked me on IG and asked for my personal details so she could block me on Patreon after a very mild DM suggesting she pause Patreon when she wasn’t posting. Also didn’t she want to take her life off social and now she’s begging for critical DMs? Lindsay, you going from mad blocking and not wanting to speak freely to now begging for feedback and refreshing to see the latest post here… pick a path it’s old now.

Reactions: 13
I will say it's conflicting cause she can be funny at times, I found the part afterward talking about the kid milestones and people annoying you about it really funny and on the ball. Like someone else said, I want to like her so badly 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.