Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just William

VIP Member
She will shit a brick if he becomes part of the MCU franchise. Because isn't her spousal support calculated on the last three years of their marriage? Not to mention all the red carpet appearances. Bianca is going to be in for a treat if that happens.
I really hope for his sake this happens? He deserves to have success again after everything she's put him through & to keep the $$$.
He's spent enough keeping her this past year while she has hated on him non stop & the extra legal fees she has caused by delaying must
be crippling. It could have been a fairly straightforward collaborative divorce but for the narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

WritersBlock

Comment on Alice's Instagram. I assume left after Alice deleted something about Tattle.

Go right on ahead whoever you are. I don't have an employer and honestly, there is not a damn thing my family and friends would be shocked I ever said.

Nor my attorney. 😏 But have at it! View attachment 1107805
Eh? It really annoys me when people being Caroline Flack’s name into things. That situation was completely different, as was Caroline. Enough of this irrelevant nonsense. (ETA, *bring and make it clear I was referring to the Insta post, not you @KikiFromNy 🙂)

• Heart

Nesibindi

Chatty Member
You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
Two insane crushes. My god how old is she? 12? Mighty kind and clever gentlemen. Who? Loopy?

🤣🤣🤣. I’m guessing LooPs and SCB for her 2 INSANE crushes
Saw this after I posted. We are all thinking the same thing. She is so predictable.

• Haha

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It’ll be like the first court scene in my cousin vinny lmao
I can just see it.

Alice pointing wildly into the public gallery whilst weeping without tears. Thats her, she weeps, That’s the Ho Mad Betty.

The judge lowers their glasses slowly and takes a deep breath. Then a wry smile appears. No I’m Mad Betty. Now sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Can you co-parent with someone like Alice in any constructive way? She will be a nightmare until the end of time because he left her. She gives zero fucks about the girls, they’re bargaining chips for more money from him. Can you go-parent with someone you are seeking a restraining order from?
She will never stop, she couldn’t even stop for three weeks to prevent her going to court.
I was at a house once (an ex friend you’ll see why) and her ex hubby dropped off their kids he’d bought them all new trainers … I’m crying writing this cause I’ll never forget it
She took their trainers off their feet and threw them back at him ….
I was heartbroken didn’t want to leave the kids with her … and wanted to wrap her in a tarp !!!!
His crime he got sick to death of her lunatic behaviour….
I never went back to her house but I went straight to his and told him take them away from her …
She was that obsessed with him and his life she would’ve stopped at nothing including wounding her children (mentally) 💔
The moral of this story … Alice is her in every way shape and form she’ll never ever change 💆🏻‍♀️🥺😢

• Sad
  • Heart

katylouclay

Some of the interested parties, getting accustomed to the zoom thingy in preparation for March 11…

B7D9BE52-53B1-432B-AB8A-3B95B4F0DB19.jpeg

I’m organizing a protest on the lawns of our parliament in Wellington to coincide with the court date (we’ve just turfed out the latest protesters, who actually did leave a lot of human excrement behind) so I’m hoping the police will turn a blind eye to my planned costume and let me chant away to my hearts content. If anyone wants to join in hit me up …
2A1EF952-423D-4C6A-BD57-83E1C745F430.jpeg

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Is there any evidence that the RO March 11 hearing has been rescheduled or is Alice doing her usual, 'I know something you don't know' shite? Alice said a while back that her lawyer was tied up on another case until some time in March, but if it had been put back on his account that would have shown on the docket before now. If Alice is a no-show at the hearing the RO is automatically made permanent. If Alice has used her one chance to reschedule the TRO remains in place, until the new date and she is just delaying the inevitable
March 11th there's going to be some sort of emergency where she's locked herself in a cupboard. She'll go live on Instagram and all we'll see is her underneath a pile of rugs going "They can't restrain me if they can't find me! WooWoo!"

• Haha
  • Heart

jobellecee

Hi there. I am a fellow veteran from the IOL days. Does Snowy know about Tattle? She has certainly been vindicated.

BIB I would say AE drove away about 99% of his fans in the end.

BIB It's incredible but mAlice can nurse a grudge for decades. That's why her vendetta against IG and BW will never end.

I fled the fandom but kinda like IG again now he is free of the old ball and chain. The TRO exposed that bitch good and proper and STILL people defend her! I always knew she was beyond redemption but I'm glad there's more of us now. It is also shocking to see how she went after the lovely Gill.

Hope you post some more @jobellecee
I thought you were one of the old timers! Those days were so much fun. For a while. Lol! Yeah, I still have a soft spot for him. Found Hornblower, Warriors and Happy Now on YouTube (thanks to the posters here) and had a good old walk down memory lane. I’ve been keeping Snowy and SaltSea up on what’s happening and sharing some of the really good snarks from here with them. I don’t think either of them will ever forgive him for that letter, especially Snowy who Alice weirdly decided to focus on. She’s literally the sweetest person I know, well except when she’s talking about Alice.

Watching people defend her deranged ranting is really disturbing, but I’m guessing it’s the same kind of people (possibly some of the same actual people) who defended her behavior back in the old days. Gill obviously had her number from the start. I imagine they’re absolutely doting on Bianca, the bar has to be set pretty low after that other monster.

Yep, 99 percent is probably closer to the truth. I think she kinda tanked his career too.

• Heart

AD2018

Chatty Member
I don't buy her Virgin Mary martyrdom
She would have MITH out of that hoody so fast given half a chance....
Like the proverbial rat up a Prius exhaust
I agree. As Mad Betty said, this is virtue signalling

You don’t need to take a sabbatical from life to be a parent

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Just report and ignore if a suspect new account comes on posting things to discredit tattle. Thanks!

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I would imagine IG would be ecstatic if AE found herself another victim new guy. He would feel for him, but oh the relief.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

M33L4

VIP Member
That’s amazing she’s over him. She was over looking for him sleeping beside her in December, even though he worked away A LOT and didn’t parent their children, she did all of that alone, except for Gloria and the other nanny/Alice-babysitter and Ioan who didn’t work because she didn’t get him jobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ALICE.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

jobellecee

It is very probable that AE thinks that your friend is on here. And she thinks she is very active.
Well if she’s reading this, I can promise her that neither of them are on here. I’m only on here because she kept shrieking about it and I got curious. Never heard of Tattle before that. Came for the screenshots of her deleted rants, stayed for the humor I guess.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
While I can understand and support why people, especially women actors succumb to plastic surgery because of the pressure to appear youthful to remain employed there are a couple of things I don't understand.
  • All that money and you can't find a good fucking plastic surgeon?
  • Catfishing with filters. Alice and Madonna are The Portrait of Dorian Gray in reverse. They have to stay in the attic to maintain the illusion

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
that's the one

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

more on that https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/12026293.html
BIB

She 💯 wrote this. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

brie l

VIP Member
Title by @Autisteuse Nominated by @Bridgeofsighs

No thread titles until the tail end of the thread please. Remember to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please, fuckos.

Please pop sensitive or off topic posts behind spoilers.

Wiki is the pink button.
Quietly saying I think it was me who nominated this one. Only mentioning it because it's likely to be the closest I get to having a thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35