Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moe

VIP Member
there is an account that likes anything negative said against IG or BW. Particularly BW. They only like those posts so never mine, cos I rarely say negative things about them. I always think they are unobtrusive lurkers arch nemesis. They been on here from the start.
I don’t know who you mean either probably because I don’t post that much as you all seem to say things much better than I possibly could.
I once got a like from unobtrusive lurker it made my day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
1. I think it would be amazing if @unobtrusive lurker turned out to be MamaG

2. I’ve never had a welsh cake but I’m going to buy some on my next shop

3. where is bubba bear and who’s looking after him? Feels like they’ve been in Wales for ages (it’s probably only been a week in reality)

4. At this stage IMO BW should be able to post whatever the fuck she wants without judgement (unless her “classy crown” falls off- which from what I’ve seen it won’t.)

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
That Emily account on Twitter has confirmed that someone has taken over her Id. She reported it to Tattle. That controversial poster was a usurper with nefarious intentions.

• Wow
  • Angry

jobellecee

I hope you’ll share more with us here soon! 💚 Welcome to the chat-sphere.
Thanks! I don’t remember a whole lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember Alice practically copying our own usernames on IMDB and screaming at us that we were jealous old hags and she was going to get us banned. Which she never did manage to do. Lol! It was very very weird.

• Wow
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
I think he knew she'd go nuclear once it was out there and keeping his new relationship under cover let him keep the contact with his kids. I still believe there's a lot more to come out yet and the lengths Alice has gone to stopping access. I believe it was always her intention to alienate the girls once she knew that he wasn’t ever going back to her.
BIB - agree, but what also bothers me is the more subtle PA damage she's shown the girls long before he left.
Her constant put downs, mocking him, no doubt counter parenting, ignoring his boundaries, etc.
What we have seen on her SM is just a fraction of what went on in that house.
The IG video posted recently of him watching football/rugby & she was hiding behind the door filming him.
One of the girls was with her as they were both whispering, making the daughter a part of it but hey it's just fun right?
That all sends a very clear message to the girls that ignoring/disrespecting daddy is okay.
The girls would have absorbed it all, at least on some level.
She's a fucking disgrace of a parent.

• Angry
  • Heart

claudiarocks

VIP Member
my employer (cyber security) knows too because I shared these whole OP address threats in a work WA group for the laughs
People at my work couldn’t care less … one said to me I didn’t know you rode horses… they thought it’s something to do with Tatler the magazine..💆🏻‍♀️ I had to look up what that was ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Blurp

VIP Member
[QUOTE]IHateHadargoyle

Blurp said:
JB's real surname is Griffith, and his degree is in French and Italian, only from Cambridge instead of London and he beat Alice by getting a First. He's also acted in French cinema. And, of course, he was in Hornblower alongside Yo. Small world 😂.
And he and Yo were very close friends, close enough that Yo is Godfather to his first child. [/QUOTE]

It's almost as though Yo is popular amongst his colleagues and doesn't have tantrums or act like a prima donna. Didn't Chris Evans say that Yo was his favourite co-star?

Pity that no one can say the same about mAlice.

• Heart
@Mad Betty 🤨🧐😜😂 something to share with the group?😂
Its obviously Alice, yet another sock account.
She is incandescent with rage that @Mad Betty lives so close to her and keeps us up to date on Alice's antics in the neighbourhood. I bet Mad Betty shot up to #1 Public Enemy in Alices Burn Book after she mentioned on here that she had seen IG and BW in the park near where they live.

Bet Alice is constantly peeking out of her dirty windows to see if she can spot who Mad Betty is.

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Oh no, don’t tell me it’s more than four more sleeps?
No, they just changed the venue. It's now at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. Alice will be doing a victory lap pre-hearing on her mobility scooter for all her fans.

Then hold on to your rugs for Alice and AlcaTone, who will be doing a performance of 'Grifters' to the tune of 'Sisters' from the 1954 classic movie 'White Christmas'

Not true but wish it was. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

jobellecee

Another IOL Lady of the Forum here! Those were fun times. The ending soured me on all things IG frankly. I’ve revived my interest now AE is on the way out …..slowest exit ever!
How did he stand her for all those years. I mean just those lips would have been too much for most people, let alone the constant chaos and abuse. It is really nice to see interviews with him where he’s not frantically trying to find excuses to mention her, isn’t it?

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Just got a look at Alice's evidence for March 11th.

I think she could win this one guys, we underestimated her!

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice I had left my wife Alice, the woman of my dreams, and taken up with an extra from my show Harrow when I recently observed the community forum on ‘ioanonline’. Tattle Life. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner allow me to leave Alice, the woman of my dreams, for someone else.

I have never been happier since meeting and falling and staying in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting being and staying married to the woman of my dreams.

I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.

I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards

Ioan

P.S. I'm a silly duffer and I'll be paying for everything.

• Haha
  • Wow

Knitwit

VIP Member
Bianca should post all the Mama G cakes, sunsets, daffodils, country walks, donkeys, and pub lunches every day finishing off with a Family G group hug selfie post plus Ioan and Bianca sitting in a tree shots right up until the hearing because Alice will be guaranteed to show she will break the TRO with every one of Bianca's posts and the Judge will be compelled to do what he is going to do anyway which is make it permanent. Having said that, it will be a white knuckle ride for those poor girls, but it is anyway and the restraining order is going to give Ioan a lot of leeway on the custody front. 50/50 is already guaranteed, but with an RO against Alice, a request for 100% custody will be seriously considered in his favour.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
When she found out BW, she grabbed Elsie’s phone and called IG to shout BW down the phone. She made them aware of his new gf before he got the chance to introduce her on his terms.
I wonder how poor Elsie felt knowing her mother was using her phone to abuse her daddy. There’s no way those kids haven’t heard her ranting and drunk videos.

• Sad
  • Angry

Bronwyn

I want to give a perspective on Alice being a narcissistic mother and Ioan's role/ actions, from my experience of having a narcissistic Mum myself.

Having a narcissistic Mum has had a lasting, detrimental psychological effect on me. My elder sibling was the golden child and I was not. Without going into details of the horrible way my Mum treated me, I'll just say that when I was about little E's age, on one of the rare occasions when my Mum was nice to me, I thought it could only be because I was dying. My Dad is generally a good man but he stood by and enabled her behaviour by not intervening and not telling her she was out of order. In some ways I wish he had left her and then fought to get at least joint custody of us, so that we could live in normality for at least some of the time. Instead I grew up in a house where we were all at the whim of my Mum's moods and to this day, it has taken a shed load of therapy for me to have some confidence and belief in me.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I am glad Ioan has left Alice and I pray that he gets custody of the kids so that they have experience of being cared for by a "normal" loving parent.

• Heart

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Serious question; why would anyone be jealous of her? No capital, no home, no career, stuck in bed and looks like a beached albino walrus. What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 33