Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah pretty much to me Bianca is a moot poot too, regardless how you feel about the reveal what will be will be. It's happened. Not the way he wanted - and we don't know what that was - but it's happened. And that article was interesting how they wrote what she'd done when really she hadn't done a iota of the PA Alice has been shown to have done.
You put it much better than me though.
I clearly meant moot point here. Fs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I certainly am A Sally! 😂

From mailing list days.

And IoanGruffuddInternational.com

Happy, Happy Days!

If I am not “the Sally” I have still loved reading your posts.

Welcome to Tattle! ❤
You are indeed THE Sally! The one and only. I’ve been thinking about you so much during this tit show. I hope you and yours are well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of ads here again, people commented on Alice's chest lines. I didn't know that was a thing but Tattle obviously did because now I'm getting ads for these. I'm Ioan's age and I don't have any chest lines, is this something I'm going to have to worry about??
View attachment 1110974
Yes. If you're a side sleeper. And a sun worshipper even a previous one.
I'll go cry in a corner now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not going lie guys, I’m emotional that all you pre-break-up folks are reuniting before our eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can you co-parent with someone like Alice in any constructive way? She will be a nightmare until the end of time because he left her. She gives zero fucks about the girls, they’re bargaining chips for more money from him. Can you go-parent with someone you are seeking a restraining order from?
She will never stop, she couldn’t even stop for three weeks to prevent her going to court.
I was at a house once (an ex friend you’ll see why) and her ex hubby dropped off their kids he’d bought them all new trainers … I’m crying writing this cause I’ll never forget it
She took their trainers off their feet and threw them back at him ….
I was heartbroken didn’t want to leave the kids with her … and wanted to wrap her in a tarp !!!!
His crime he got sick to death of her lunatic behaviour….
I never went back to her house but I went straight to his and told him take them away from her …
She was that obsessed with him and his life she would’ve stopped at nothing including wounding her children (mentally) 💔
The moral of this story … Alice is her in every way shape and form she’ll never ever change 💆🏻‍♀️🥺😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She definitely is. I think it's possible Ioan was advised to pursue the restraining order before trying for custody because if he gets the permanent RO, it's not good for her custody situation. Also from the California government site:

Usually, when a judge decides that your case is a domestic violence case, the judge CANNOT give custody (joint or sole custody) to the parent who committed domestic violence. But that parent can get parenting time with the children (visitation rights).

A judge CAN give joint or sole custody to the parent who committed domestic violence if the parent who was abusive:
  • Proves to the court that giving joint or sole custody of the children to him or her is in the best interest of the children;
  • Has successfully completed a 52-week batterer intervention program;
  • Has successfully completed substance abuse counseling if the court ordered it;
  • Has successfully completed a parenting class if the court ordered it;
  • Is on probation or parole and has complied with the terms of probation or parole;
  • Has a restraining order against him or her and has followed the orders; and
  • Has NOT committed any further domestic violence.
So looking at that she won’t even get joint custody??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I was at a house once (an ex friend you’ll see why) and her ex hubby dropped off their kids he’d bought them all new trainers … I’m crying writing this cause I’ll never forget it
I was heartbroken didn’t want to leave the kids with her … and wanted to wrap her in a tarp !!!!
I never went back to her house but I went straight to his and told him take them away from her …
She was that obsessed with him and his life she would’ve stopped at nothing including wounding her children (mentally) 💔
The moral of this story … Alice is her in every way shape and form she’ll never ever change 💆🏻‍♀️🥺😢
Wtf? What an absolute cow.
Sending massive hugs, a few lines and a tit tonne of voddy.

All seriousness, I’m glad you’re not her friend now, that’s disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I would have thought so too, was just speculating & she's so devious.
Yeah that article is an eye opener. I hope the same happens for Yo & the girls, they really need to be away from her.
She is definitely devious! The article is very succinct in what PA is and what little Rutherford did to convey it - basically withheld her children from their father. Used nefarious means to separate them, and a somewhat permanent one at that!
In my eyes, and she may revel in this, Alice is far far worse for those girls. Far far worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think (despite being the smartest person in the room) that she's that clever. I think she wanted a photo where she looked good. The title was just a coincidence (the film name comes from Paul Kaye's character playing bowls in it).
(y) thanks for that! I really should engage my brain before speculating! 🤭 🤪

Btw, who is your avatar? He reminds me of actor Terry O'Quinn!

Reactions: 5
So looking at that she won’t even get joint custody??
It would be up to the judge, but a permanent RO would weigh against her I think. Not a bad thing if she is made to take parenting classes and go to rehab though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Custodial parents must look out for the best interests of their children, and one of the most important of those interests is having a relationship with the other parent.
Mmmm 🤔
All those lawyers letters that Alice kept bitching about were when she prevented access weren't they? I specifically remember one being delivered on NYE when the girls were supposed to be spending it with their Dad. They will all be presented to the courts as evidence of the PA.
That's right. She also stopped him seeing them at Christmas as they were supposed to split the time.

• Angry
  • Sad
You need to know "homely" is also used derogatively for someone with a plain face or is ugly? 🤣
Is it just a Scots thing? 🤔
Ioan's in for a lifetime of this.
No matter how much he steps up when the court orders are in place that it's safe for the kids and him to do so, it will never be enough for Alice. Or for her sycophants.
It's so incredibly sad.
I'm so sorry you saw that behaviour from an (ex) friend first hand.
Have some kisses but not in a Tone patronising way x✨x✨x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It would be up to the judge, but a permanent RO would weigh against her I think. Not a bad thing if she is made to take parenting classes and go to rehab though.
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?

Reactions: 4
That's right. She also stopped him seeing them at Christmas as they were supposed to split the time.
I would bet she told those poor girls their dad had rang her and said he was too busy with B to see them over Christmas. Horrible witch 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The hack mentioned Bianca cause it's Alice's mission statement to destroy Ioan and Bianca's relationship and Alice told Ella that Bianca's movie was taking her private school money away.
It doesn't matter about Bianca end of the day - Alice was saying it was Ioan's mother who took him away before she knew about Bianca. Can just imagine what was said to the children about their evil grandmother. The fact of the matter is now that Bianca is in public and therefore can become a source of abuse for them.
Not to mention their evil Gruff and Evans grandfathers and the evil "Warthog" step grandmother. It seems the only family other than her that the kids are allowed is facetiming uncle Tone.

This is what a cult does. You get isolated from your family or any other influences.

Reactions: 21
And she tweeted allll about how he would NEVER take the kids from her.
Just cause... You know... He was breathing 🤷🏼‍♀️
He wanted them. She just never wanted him to have them. She used them as bait and now when it's gotten worse, as a weapon.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Sorry for all the legal questions but how would handover etc work if one parent is prevented from contacting the other? Do they need an appointed person to take the children from one house to the next?
I put my children into school and their dad collected them. Obviously that only works term time.
It is mentioned in the legal documents. I’ll try and find it.

• Heart
Wtf? What an absolute cow.
Sending massive hugs, a few lines and a tit tonne of voddy.

All seriousness, I’m glad you’re not her friend now, that’s disgraceful.
Thanks babes much love as always ….I don’t often think about her and that day I see her kids often and they’re a credit to their dad … but it’s when those texts got released by AE when she was demanding he bring back one of the E’s or else in a right tantrum … and since then I think about it often like was my friend mentally unwell to sort of give benefit of the doubt but nope she’s a narc and like AE and they don’t change 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.