Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg do you guys remember when she said on IG (jokingly) that applications are open for the 2nd husband and a dude from NYC spammed her comments in the upcoming weeks to get her attention for a date? LOL
Yeah. He was probably an African Prince who just needed someone to put his millions in their bank account for him.

Psycho granny told him to get lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
A few interesting posts about Yo being indifferent towards her.

I'm not so sure as she's still a constant source of pain to him, incl' the ongoing PA.
Grey rock is the only way to deal with narcs but emotionally I imagine he's still in a lot of turmoil.
It's not that long ago he escaped after years of abuse & that will take time to come to terms with, even without the added emotional hit
of his beloved girls & their PA.

It's still all raw; the girls, the divorce not finalised, custody to be sorted, him having to file for a RO & reveal just some of the abuse, that's a
hellish amount of stress to deal with & never knowing what she will do next.

I imagine this trip to Wales has given him the first real chance to truly relax & breathe for awhile.
If/when he gets the PRO & can get custody sorted, hopefully he'll get 100%, then the healing for all three can properly begin but he's got
a tough road ahead with the girls & I think they will all need a lot of therapy.
I really hope some day he reaches the indifference stage as I know from personal experience just how liberating it is.
If I'm wrong & he already has then I am very glad for his sake. (It took me years but I'm maybe projecting.)

If he doesn't go for full custody & it's 50/50 he faces years of torment, at least until the girls are old enough to decide for themselves,
as she'll never co-parent reasonably. Even when the girls become young women she'll be looking to point score.
Didn't she say "until we die" ? so he's never going to be truly free of her toxicity & I think she'll always obsess over him as she lost control of
her prize possession but also when he left he took with him her life of leisure (courtesy of him paying for everything) him being her trophy &
punching bag & I don't think she'll ever forgive him.
She still hates her dad & step mum all these years later which shows how long she holds on to hate when she thinks she's been wronged.
The fact she's an abuser means nothing to her as she's always been the victim.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
fwiw one of Alice's poor lawyer's other cases, that is a Domestic Violence RO case too, got a 2nd hearing scheduled five weeks after the first (that was on valentines day). that's common if that tit takes too long because the judge wants to eat or if the judge requests more things. so in two weeks (no wonder why he took last week off LOL)

Reactions: 12
A few interesting posts about Yo being indifferent towards her.

I'm not so sure as she's still a constant source of pain to him, incl' the ongoing PA.
Grey rock is the only way to deal with narcs but emotionally I imagine he's still in a lot of turmoil.
It's not that long ago he escaped after years of abuse & that will take time to come to terms with, even without the added emotional hit
of his beloved girls & their PA.

It's still all raw; the girls, the divorce not finalised, custody to be sorted, him having to file for a RO & reveal just some of the abuse, that's a
hellish amount of stress to deal with & never knowing what she will do next.

I imagine this trip to Wales has given him the first real chance to truly relax & breathe for awhile.
If/when he gets the PRO & can get custody sorted, hopefully he'll get 100%, then the healing for all three can properly begin but he's got
a tough road ahead with the girls & I think they will all need a lot of therapy.
I really hope some day he reaches the indifference stage as I know from personal experience just how liberating it is.
If I'm wrong & he already has then I am very glad for his sake. (It took me years but I'm maybe projecting.)

If he doesn't go for full custody & it's 50/50 he faces years of torment, at least until the girls are old enough to decide for themselves,
as she'll never co-parent reasonably. Even when the girls become young women she'll be looking to point score.
Didn't she say "until we die" ? so he's never going to be truly free of her toxicity & I think she'll always obsess over him as she lost control of
her prize possession but also when he left he took with him her life of leisure (courtesy of him paying for everything) him being her trophy &
punching bag & I don't think she'll ever forgive him.
She still hates her dad & step mum all these years later which shows how long she holds on to hate when she thinks she's been wronged.
The fact she's an abuser means nothing to her as she's always been the victim.
Just to add she is going to be off the scale bitter because she has made a total tool of herself in this divorce. Apart from Betty B I cannot think of anyone else who has come out looking so bad and losing so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I work in hospitality and I could honestly say as long as I turn up for the busy weekend shifts they couldn’t give a shiny shart what I do in my free time. They were borderline encouraging me to come in to work while waiting on a PCR result lol. Also the behaviours that go on INSIDE the workplace would put Alice to shame, head chef is from the Gordon Ramsay school of screaming that the sous chefs are “bleeping idiots” I’d die to watch Helen from Facebook attempt to lecture him about how this little website is inappropriate.

ETA: oh and congrats @Mad Betty on your new fan account!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Wait, I have a new fan account? What have I missed? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah, found the account. Does this make me DM famous? 😎

And also, take my name out of your mouth when speaking of Bee, MUM. We talked about this. Play nice! And take your meds!😂
You're definitely famous! Imitation is the best sign of flattery 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alice wouldn't be too in your face about it. She about the stealth life lol
Cause she's the ↗smartest↖ one in the room don't you know. Currently wiping all socks that mention sail and salt seas from existence...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when mAlice recorded poor Ioan snoring? And posted it to SM? Maybe that’s when he moved into the garage. 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.