Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #81 I'll never understand what I did wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
I'd be livid if my other half posted a photo of me, looking clearly very tired and stressed out! That woman has no shame 😒

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oh, honey. 🙄
I work for a fairly large airline. The only thing you‘d achieve by moaning to my boss about what I post on here in my spare time is getting Alice on our no-fly list. 😁
Careful, upset Alice & you too could face a 1,000 word complaint! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know what I can’t get over and really don’t understand? The fact that she has several Instagram posts dedicated to (or at least referencing) Tattle

If there was a forum (and there may well be 🤣) calling me out on my bullshit and with screenshots of every embarrassing thing I’d ever messaged or posted, the last thing I would do is draw attention to it? Especially in Alice’s case as we’re calling out her abusive behaviour

Reactions: 43
You know what I can’t get over and really don’t understand? The fact that she has several Instagram posts dedicated to (or at least referencing) Tattle

If there was a forum (and there may well be 🤣) calling me out on my bullshit and with screenshots of every embarrassing thing I’d ever messaged or posted, the last thing I would do is draw attention to it? Especially in Alice’s case as we’re calling out her abusive behaviour
In her mind, she was riding high on the positive tractions she has made on her IG posts, especially with so many positive/encouraging comments received. And feeling encouraged by the positive support, she couldnt resist to play the pity-me card and hope to direct these supporters to punish Tattle on her behalf.

Reactions: 16
In her mind, she was riding high on the positive tractions she has made on her IG posts, especially with so many positive/encouraging comments received. And feeling encouraged by the positive support, she couldnt resist to play the pity-me card and hope to direct these supporters to punish Tattle on her behalf.
I think that’s a fair point but even this in September - surely she should know that sending traffic here is not the answer for her by now?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
That’s amazing she’s over him. She was over looking for him sleeping beside her in December, even though he worked away A LOT and didn’t parent their children, she did all of that alone, except for Gloria and the other nanny/Alice-babysitter and Ioan who didn’t work because she didn’t get him jobs.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE ALICE.
Oh Jeez..... she never stops NEVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She likes the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that’s a fair point but even this in September - surely she should know that sending traffic here is not the answer for her by now?
You are right, @AD2018 . I think only God (and maybe Lupenis) truly know what goes through that warped mind of hers 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She says Ioan hates her, but she knows he doesn't. She knows the truth, which is much worse. He's indifferent.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How is BW a grifter? As far as we know, she’s with IG on her own dollar. Alice on the other hand, is a grifter.
Let’s go on a journey.
The penniless and sofa-surfing AE happens across Olivier Picasso of all people at the tender age of 23. Up until then she’d been living on Daddy’s dime. (You know the daddy she hates now) She lives off OP for 8 years, six years in to that relationship she starts “banging” IG.
Yes, dear Alice-fuckwits, she had an affair while GRIFTING from a grandson of Picasso. She shacks up with IG eventually and stays with IG and Matthew Rhys, now grifting from more men.
She then bullies IG into proposing, has a tantrum and fucks that up, throwing the engagement ring into the wild.
She upsets her dad so much he refuses to come to the forced-upon Ioan wedding.
The pictures are on here somewhere and the delightful and menacing in a Chuckle brothers sort of way, Bristol-mafia brothers drag her miserable arse down the aisle.
She then grifts some more from Ioan.
During this time they’ve moved to LA.
I’m sketchy on details because I’m three sharp ones in. (Not really, Monday morning school run has just commenced, I now need three sharp ones!)
She goes through the agony of IVF, I won’t make fun of that, it’s serious and I have huge empathy and sympathy for them. They have E (12) and eight more rounds to have younger E (8).
Ioan now employs a maid-babysitter-cleaner for Alice and she starts up her hobby of sticking children’s crafting items on to second hand and scruffy designer bags. Everyone wants a bag with AE on it, don’t they??
Unfortunately, this doesn’t pay any bills and has since dwindled into a heap in the corner that she steps over every morning to get to her bogging pool.
He decides to leave her.
She wants the children 80/20 and twice as much money as he offered her because SHE’S WORTH IT.

Side note: she’s not using smudged on Maybeline and she’s definitely not worth it.

So tell me, how is BW the grifter?
WORD 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree with @Endora . And judging from BW’s recent posts, i think both she and IG are indifferent towards mAlice now. Which is worse than hate. She has become nothing to them.

Reactions: 29
She says Ioan hates her, but she knows he doesn't. She knows the truth, which is much worse. He's indifferent.
She did say that he looked at her with disgust. Think it was the famous lean in when he was FaceTiming one of the kids.

Reactions: 12
Agreed. She hates him and will spend her life stalking him like a glorified troll. Meantime he’s deleting her from his life and forgetting all about her. Understandable really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She likes the attention.
We’re her narcissistic supply unfortunately… her delight at having so much attention outweighs the loathing of us keeping receipts of her behaviour. We can only hope this will eventually be her downfall!

1CEF7800-8A85-43F7-BF57-13F4ED2D8B8A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On a bit of a tangent here but doesn’t she need to show she’s a fit mother who can meet the girl’s needs, care for herself and the home? How does being in bed so much of the time fit with that? Wouldn’t it be in the girls best interest to spend more time with the parent that’s actually awake and out of bed? Seems a no-brainer to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's literally told that many lies Ioan's lawyer will tie her in knots 🤥🍷🍷🍷

Reactions: 10
The treating her with indifference has lead to this breakdown and justified, in her head, the abuse.
He has grey rocked her because he’s emotionally over her. I think I’ve talked about how long you check out of a marriage by the time you actually leave. You don’t hate the person you married and have children with, you become indifferent towards them.
I certainly did.
I knew the day I sat in the driveway not knowing what mood I was walking in to or what accusations I was going to get that I was done. I went in for the children but went through the motions for them.
I didn’t wake up one morning and think, I’m leaving this guy.
That’s what she can’t stand. She has lost any and all control of him. He needs time to get over that. Can any of us imagine living with her? She’s a nightmare.
Faking illness, feigning injury, everything is a drama. I bet he dreaded seeing her name pop up on his phone.
That’s why she eventually used the kids phones to abuse him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Four more sleeps 👏🏼👏🏼

A person with a restraining order in CA can be forced to follow, ‘child custody and visitation orders’. I wonder if he will request this on Thursday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
And me. :)

nAlice doesn't understand what she did wrong. I'll give her just one example - calling IG Grumpy McGrumpster when she does sweet FA and he's not happy about it. I think there was a lot of “Oh Alice....” in that marriage.

View attachment 1107591
I get the strong impression Ioan was trying to simultaneously earn enough to keep the four of them plus staff afloat, and manage the household from afar. I can’t imagine the stress he’s been through.

You don't get any points for choosing not to date until the girls are older. It's a dig at Yo and it's obvious virtue signaling. And what shock? He left over a year ago. If you were genuinely happy you wouldn't have spent hours taking digs at your ex and his GF last night only to delete them this morning. Why not just skip the abusive steps, focus on being a better and healthier person, and start creating a life for yourself? Just a thought.

View attachment 1107652
View attachment 1107655
Her head sure wasn’t buried in the sand when she was openly flirting and soliciting nudes on Twitter.

• Wow
Who was the halfwit saying “let their employers know”

Lol, I’m self employed so my employer(me) couldn’t give a tit. Doubt my customers would give a tit either.

• Haha
I was going through my garden photos and found these screenshots I had taken last August and posted here. Yo had left for France July 31st. I thought I should repost them to give you an idea of what bullshit her flying morons believe. Btw, the hater they’re referring to is someone who tried to remain neutral in the beginning but got crucified for it.

Hey mAlice! I haven’t worked for quite sometime because I have a diagnosed autoimmune disease, several in fact. Besides, my family would laugh their asses off and they already know about you and what a crazy loon you are. Also I don’t give a flying duck what anyone thinks anyway, except for my dog and children. And they adore me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.