Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
3859C06C-EC48-4736-90C9-C930BAC779BF.jpeg

just spotted this on the tattle Twitter page!

A lot of Alice’s followers are suggesting she just ignore tattle. Screenshots of comments just means more people see them. I wish she’d heed their advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

welp

VIP Member
I'm less bothered by the doxxing attempt but more by the accusation that I support Trump, how dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Lovegin

VIP Member
She really is a piece of work
C72FE864-42C0-415A-8311-40114E5B4365.png

How on earth because he’s never mentioned does she know anyone’s political leanings

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Having been raised by one, I think AE is a text book borderline (BPD).

1. Sterotypical 'I hate you don't leave me' behaviour
  2. Fear of abandonment and being left alone
  3. Unstable relationships
  4. Impulsive and destructive behaviours
  5. Extreme emotional mood swings
  6. Chronic feelings of emptiness
  7. Explosive anger

If you try to leave a borderline they will go to extreme lengths to exact revenge on you and I mean extreme lengths. You cannot reason with them.

If IG was a naive guy when she met him he was prime bait for her. She would have love bombed him and then the battle commenced.

I cannot begin to tell you the distruction a BPD causes on your life (if indeed you manage to get out alive). There are recovery forums for people who have had a blood or chosen relationship with them and they don't make pretty reading.

AE is displaying textbook BPD behaviour and IG is running for his life.
Hey, just stepping in to say I have BPD and, though your initial listing of symptoms are most of the definitive ones used to make a diagnosis...a lot of what you subsequently stated was judgmental and out of line.

I didn't "exact revenge" on the person I loved who left me. Instead, I stopped attending classes, ignored any and all contact from my friends, and one night left my apartment & wandered into a damn blizzard trying to find a place in a neighborhood park to lie down and sleep so I could, you know, maybe die. There was no "exacting revenge" on him. I didn't attempt to ruin him, ever, as I loved him too much to do so. I tried to ruin me. I was punishing myself for having not been good enough to make him happy. Were my emotions completely out of control that night (to name just one instance)? Absolutely. Absolutely. But that's BPD when you're at rock-bottom.

We also have the highest suicide rates than any other mental illness and 10% of us who see therapists off ourselves anyway.
There's a detail you forgot in your comment.

I didn't expect to pop in here and get upset, tbh. I'm literally trembling. Having been raised by a Borderline doesn't make you a Borderline, so unless you also actually understand the immensely complicated existence that is living with BPD & having to relearn on a daily basis how to emotionally stabilize yourself to let people love you well and to love them well in return, I strongly suggest you consider next time that not everyone in here is on the outside of Borderline Personality Disorder looking in, and that you're contributing to a really shitty stigma that silences me and people like me who are just looking for help in this life.

Your comment was uncalled for, but maybe my opinion of it doesn't matter because I "can't be reasoned with."
(Sorry, everyone else, back to regularly scheduled programming.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Yel

Chatty Member
FYI no one can identify anyone here unless you post something to out you! Not even tattle mods.

Be careful to never post your insta name or anything on a screen shot, not that it proves anything much as even that could be easily faked.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pansypotts

VIP Member
What I don’t like about Ioan’s behaviour is how he couldn’t just be honest with his wife and told her he was unhappy and leaving her for someone else. I find it really cowardly. I know Alice is difficult and narcissistic but I have been where she is. When someone makes out that you are crazy, you’re the reason they are leaving because of your behaviour. Making you question every little thing about your looks and personality only to find out months later what you suspected in the beginning that it was never your fault and that they cheated and wanted to end it. I feel very very sorry for Alice I really do. And I hope this is the closure she needs to move on with her life.
The absolute most upsetting thing is that the children are quite clearly suffering - he is never there and Alice is an emotional wreck. Affairs and marriage breakups really do alter the way children grow into adults. It’s incredibly damaging

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice is an intelligent, articulate and well-educated woman with a degree from a renowned British university. Therefore I think it's a shame she can't use her energy and intelligence in a constructive way and find herself a job and earn some money. She is clearly computer literate after all ;).

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
There were many times during my divorce and the subsequent years I wanted to publicly shame my ex for the utter car crash he was creating for our children… even when in psychosis and extremely mentally ill from gaslighting and abuse from him I never ever actually did it! Ioan’s response/email is 100% spot on. He only wants to communicate through the agreed platform so he can track and record everything that is agreed. That’s exactly what I did. It’s the safest and surest way to keep the children out of it (forever) and to resist temptation to be bitter and petty when discussing difficult things. That’s why these app’s/websites are created, to help high conflict separations!!
I’ve been so reluctant to post on this thread because I know she looks at it, but this has really disturbed me. She is the definition of high conflict and it would appear that no good people in her life are helping her come to terms with that and work on it. I get that she is hurt, but she is damaging her children as much as (if not more) than him by behaving this way. This really hit a nerve with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Blurp

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to make sexualised comments? It’s really unstable and concerning. She’s having some kind of breakdown. Poor old lamb
I often feel that people throw insults based on what is predominant in their own thoughts. She, as is shown by the latest posts, has her thoughts revolving around genitals to an abnormal degree.

Alice, were I to masturbate over women (speaking personally only), it wouldn't be a washed-up middle-aged minor actress with excrably tacky taste, appalling behaviour, and totally batshit into the bargain. You should think yourself so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

boxoftreasures

Some people don’t believe a word that Alice says. That’s why I stopped posting a while back as it just was hard to be balanced.

Alice seems to be held to higher standards than anyone else involved in this, proof demands etc.

I have no skin in this game and I think Alice has behaved badly on SM but I can see right through a gas lighting man and the effect it has on some women.

I can’t see how anyone can justify him posting this without messaging Alice or her lawyer first.
I imagine that it was going to be posted by the media and he decided to get in before and take control.
Totally. Alice is certainly no angel but Ioan is clearly quite gifted at manipulation, lying by omission and gaslighting. I always remember the quote “behind every crazy woman there’s a man sitting very quietly saying ‘what? I’m not doing anything.’”

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
I'm a lurker on here since the 1st thread, but any one else find it a bit suspicious 2 new members have joined saying they think IG cheats and are defending AE? I can't put my finger on who they may be, maybe fans? But I do think it's a bit strange....

Attachments

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
tbh on the one hand I feel bad because she is just destroying herself further and I really dont want anything happening to her.

On the other hand: boy, this tweet made me giggle. Also she should look up what software engineers (here is one!) earn, $500 is nothing for attempting to commit a crime for a stranger 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There’s 998 people that have read this new thread so far, is she really stupid enough to think that approx 900 people are desperate to get with him and are actually jealous of her!!

what are we jealous of her about?? That’s she’s a middle aged woman getting divorced or are we jealous that she seems to get drunk every night writes stupid tweets then sobers up and deletes them!! I mean of course aren’t we all jealous

shes absolutely batshit , that’s the only explanation

Another one, I think she’s deleted it though, does she not realise that tweets can be screenshot View attachment 780541
Yes I am BridgeofSighs aka the Lizard Queen! 🦎🦎🦎🤣

I could do with $500 so maybe I should hand myself over to AE?? (except I doubt I would get 50 cents off her) 🤪

And even if I did, what's she going to do then? Rant at me ala the No Parking video? Call the cops? It's just a stupid scare tactic. Batshit is right...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

WritersBlock

I’ve been following this thread since it started. I’d never call myself a fan of either Alice or Ioan but I did feel a certain amount of sympathy for her; she didn’t hide her vulnerability and I thought she was brave in expressing her fragility. A marriage breakdown is always really hard and it’s effects reach down the years especially when there are children to think of.
But my sympathy for her has dwindled away to nothing now. I find her social media pronouncements, threats and innuendo worrying, crass and hypocritical. Not only is she clearly reading here, but she’s demonstrating the type of behaviour she’s allegedly trying to prevent. It’s a case of ‘do as I say not as I do’.
I honestly think she needs to get offline and take time out to look after herself. She’s coming across as crazed. I don’t think she is, btw, but I think she’s deeply hurt and possibly unwell mentally. Digging around for information on forums and the like won’t make everything better, it won’t save her marriage and won’t make the pain go away.
I get that people want to see tighter regulation on Internet forums to reduce online harm and radicalism but more expansive efforts may, in the US, be considered unconstitutional. The internet is already regulated, it’s just regulated poorly.
And bringing Caroline Flack into it is irrelevant and trivialises a complex issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lesdeuxyeux

Why would you admit during a divorce on twitter that you are addicted (cause that's exactly what this means) 🤦‍♀️
yxBRiPG.png

Also "since the pandemic", a cynic would say that you could make a connection here to one reason why he might have walked away.

Seriously, when Ioan locked her out of her twitter at the beginning the dude did her a massive favour.
xmmBeCj.png

you also have a nanny and the kids a father that pays the bills.
She has such little self-awareness it’s astounding. Admitting to NEEDING booze and not wanting it is not a good thing on any level, and yet her girl gang are high-fiving her on it?! JFC.

And I’m so tired of her single parent claims. She doesn’t work. She has a full time nanny. She orders meal subscription services (never cheaper than actually buying the component groceries). The father is still supporting and is in contact with the kids. I grew up in an actual single parent family where my mum worked three jobs as standard, my grandparents/aunts/uncles helped with babysitting and I got a job at 14 (on the side of school - put myself through university with no help), and my father was completely out of my life until I sought him out when I was 30. She’s so fucking deluded and out of touch, it’s obnoxious. She’s a spoilt, out of work HW wife who claims to “design handbags” and who seemingly is overly fixated on perpetuating a victim narrative. I had some sympathy for her, but I have very little at this point. She might want to add a 4th therapist to her roster.

• Heart
Reactions: 20