Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often feel that people throw insults based on what is predominant in their own thoughts. She, as is shown by the latest posts, has her thoughts revolving around genitals to an abnormal degree.
[Amateur psychologist hat on] I think her self-esteem is largely based on how desirable she is. But her first fiance turned out to be gay, and the husband left her when there wasn't even another woman involved. She needs to find something better than establishing her worth based on her sexiness and SM likes from strangers. I guess motherhood is her other big thing but it seems she doesn't want to share the kids either with the man who made them possible.

Also, why does she go after Tattlers and not the commentators in the Daily Fail? They are worse imo but she thinks Tattlers are an easy mark. :unsure: The vendetta against this site is already backfiring and she has lost Insta followers I notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ego of an actor cannot be underestimated. She had the bitter pill to swallow that her career just wasn’t working (sorry I don’t buy the bullshit that she gave up her career to look after the kids, she was still hustling for parts it just wasn’t happening). Her status then came from being married to a ‘celebrity’- all that being taken away from her has sent her absolutely batshit as her ego has taken an almighty battering. I don’t think even serious therapy will help in her case I just really hope she reigns it in around those lovely daughters 😥

[Amateur psychologist hat on] I think her self-esteem is largely based on how desirable she is. But her first fiance turned out to be gay, and the husband left her when there wasn't even another woman involved. She needs to find something better than establishing her worth based on her sexiness and SM likes from strangers. I guess motherhood is her other big thing but it seems she doesn't want to share the kids either with the man who made them possible.

Also, why does she go after Tattlers and not the commentators in the Daily Fail? They are worse imo but she thinks Tattlers are an easy mark. :unsure: The vendetta against this site is already backfiring and she has lost Insta followers I notice.
What truly surprises me about the fiancée that ended up being gay is that she didn’t pick up on that? Wasn’t she with him a long time?

We’re at 107k now!

Reactions: 4
The ego of an actor cannot be underestimated. She had the bitter pill to swallow that her career just wasn’t working (sorry I don’t buy the bullshit that she gave up her career to look after the kids, she was still hustling for parts it just wasn’t happening). Her status then came from being married to a ‘celebrity’- all that being taken away from her has sent her absolutely batshit as her ego has taken an almighty battering. I don’t think even serious therapy will help in her case I just really hope she reigns it in around those lovely daughters 😥
She is seeing a Counsellor but yeah she doesn't seem to be able to reflect on her behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Well, single mom means living with the kids alone, she even called herself sometimes a single parent when they were married and he working overseas. Of course some define it differently though.

But yeah, she mentions it at every opportunity LOL

I do like that she was considering getting a 2nd dog today. Not bad for somebody who apparently lives in fear to get bankrupt

now I want to direct her to one gossip site where people (not participating there myself btw) loved to talk about her amazing etsy shop when the divorce was announced. She'd explode LOL
New here! And Alice’s carcrash Twitter sent me here 😂
Her Etsy store is the stuff of legends.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What truly surprises me about the fiancée that ended up being gay is that she didn’t pick up on that? Wasn’t she with him a long time?
Weren't they engaged for 5 years with no wedding in sight?

New here! And Alice’s carcrash Twitter sent me here 😂
Her Etsy store is the stuff of legends.
Where was her Etsy discussed? To be fair she did manage to sell some stuff but it's not really to my taste.

Reactions: 2

Where was her Etsy discussed? To be fair she did manage to sell some stuff but it's not really to my taste.
I saw someone mention the Etsy store upthread :) I discovered her Etsy store years ago and it’s immense. The, uhmmm, creativity 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often feel that people throw insults based on what is predominant in their own thoughts. She, as is shown by the latest posts, has her thoughts revolving around genitals to an abnormal degree.

Alice, were I to masturbate over women (speaking personally only), it wouldn't be a washed-up middle-aged minor actress with excrably tacky taste, appalling behaviour, and totally batshit into the bargain. You should think yourself so lucky.
I would definitley masterbate thinking of her husband rather than her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I’m not sure how long they were engaged but it was quite a while.

I’m beginning to think that AE can’t bear being alone. It certainly seems as if she’s had someone in her life for so long and simply doesn’t know how to cope with it.
That’s something very valuable as a life skill and I enjoy it and actually need it to be happy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I oooh think she was also with IG for 6 years before she gave him an ultimatum about proposing 😬

• Haha
With how horrendous she is online you can only imagine what she must have been like to be in a relationship with. He obviously didn’t make the decision lightly and my goodness he is better off out of there.

The constant sexualisation of pretty much everything is very bizarre. I can only imagine that the few supporters she does have are like the people in the Facebook group who are obsessed with celebrities and get some kind of boost from having people in the public eye acknowledge them. I do wonder if people who have previously supported her have come here and took the time to read everything and now see that she has some serious issues. Ioan must be so embarrassed by all this, I’m certain it will have got back to him even if he isn’t reading it himself.
Tattlers have mentioned before that AE sexualizes things. If any of you can share what she’s done in the past other than the above and the inappropriate get a room comment I’d appreciate being enlightened.

Her masturbation comments = projection. Alice: buy yourself a bullet vibrator. You’ll never look back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted them as a 'masturbatory' aid for Tattlers :sick:
Why is she so wierd?
Why is she obsessed with other people's genitals? Is that quite 'normal'?
Why does she plaster her children's faces all over social media?
I was amused the other day about her husband application post, because I am obsessed with aviation and I am heavy into linguistic (I speak 7 languages), and in heart (dont live in the US) I am a democrat too. sadly knowing that Alice has almost the same interests as me doesnt get me off yet when I see her either, though 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.