Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you admit during a divorce on twitter that you are addicted (cause that's exactly what this means) 🤦‍♀️

Also "since the pandemic", a cynic would say that you could make a connection here to one reason why he might have walked away.

Seriously, when Ioan locked her out of her twitter at the beginning the dude did her a massive favour.

you also have a nanny and the kids a father that pays the bills.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why would you admit during a divorce on twitter that you are addicted (cause that's exactly what this means) 🤦‍♀️
yxBRiPG.png

Also "since the pandemic", a cynic would say that you could make a connection here to one reason why he might have walked away.

Seriously, when Ioan locked her out of her twitter at the beginning the dude did her a massive favour.
xmmBeCj.png

She has such little self-awareness it’s astounding. Admitting to NEEDING booze and not wanting it is not a good thing on any level, and yet her girl gang are high-fiving her on it?! JFC.

And I’m so tired of her single parent claims. She doesn’t work. She has a full time nanny. She orders meal subscription services (never cheaper than actually buying the component groceries). The father is still supporting and is in contact with the kids. I grew up in an actual single parent family where my mum worked three jobs as standard, my grandparents/aunts/uncles helped with babysitting and I got a job at 14 (on the side of school - put myself through university with no help), and my father was completely out of my life until I sought him out when I was 30. She’s so bleeping deluded and out of touch, it’s obnoxious. She’s a spoilt, out of work HW wife who claims to “design handbags” and who seemingly is overly fixated on perpetuating a victim narrative. I had some sympathy for her, but I have very little at this point. She might want to add a 4th therapist to her roster.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

When AE chimes in with her me too, me too bullsh*t that’s when I start to see how out of touch she is with the reality of the real world. Sitting at home drinking her wine, maybe out by the pool on her laptop after kids are in bed or gone off to get on their own devices”at least the older one” after the nanny has gone home and tidied the house and probably done laundry. For dinner there was the meal subscription service. And there she is complaining! Hell, I wouldn’t doubt that her wine is from some expensive wine subscription that comes monthly. Nor do I believe that she has to “force” it down. Especially after she mentioned drinking delicious butter wine during one of her rants last spring.
She has always been a binge drinker and she mentioned not being able to take opioids. I’ll give her a pass on the cigarettes because people without addictive personalities can get hooked. Is it too far out there for me to think she’s possibly in the bargaining stage of her divorce? Hoping IG will see the things she posted about trying to give up wine? Eating healthy? Mentioning she won’t have opioids in the house? Even if she is doing it subconsciously I wouldn’t doubt it for a minute.

Reactions: 5
AE: I was always a binge drinker. Never daily. But since the pandemic I've started to 'look forward' to a glass of wine when they kids go down. Weirdly, I don't even enjoy it. It's become something I feel I HAVE to do! Definitely don't want it. Have to force it down. I think it stops me pondering things I don't want to. Strange, isn't it?

She has to force it down? Yeah right. Then why does she look forward to it? Still I will give her kudos for trying to quit but it may have something to do with IG's lawyers demanding a hair strand test? Just a thought.

So she doesn't cook either? Lol but she is just another downtrodden single mother!? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assumed he's been dying it for a while. That's cool tho. I think he's gorgeous no matter what. I know a lot of guys who dye their hair in the "biz".

Or after surviving Squid Game. 🤣

I couldn't help myself. Was feeling particularly frustrated a few times and played around with the reface app.
I must say that I think these videos are brilliant and I love them! I had to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has such little self-awareness it’s astounding. Admitting to NEEDING booze and not wanting it is not a good thing on any level, and yet her girl gang are high-fiving her on it?! JFC.

And I’m so tired of her single parent claims. She doesn’t work. She has a full time nanny. She orders meal subscription services (never cheaper than actually buying the component groceries). The father is still supporting and is in contact with the kids. I grew up in an actual single parent family where my mum worked three jobs as standard, my grandparents/aunts/uncles helped with babysitting and I got a job at 14 (on the side of school - put myself through university with no help), and my father was completely out of my life until I sought him out when I was 30. She’s so bleeping deluded and out of touch, it’s obnoxious. She’s a spoilt, out of work HW wife who claims to “design handbags” and who seemingly is overly fixated on perpetuating a victim narrative. I had some sympathy for her, but I have very little at this point. She might want to add a 4th therapist to her roster.
this is the same person that is enraged that her husband doesnt want to talk to her face to face although she accused him of abusing her (assuming she actually was she should be glad that he stays away from her, and if she wasnt he would be crazy to give her more ammo to tell lies). there is just no sense in her.

When AE chimes in with her me too, me too bullsh*t that’s when I start to see how out of touch she is with the reality of the real world. Sitting at home drinking her wine, maybe out by the pool on her laptop after kids are in bed or gone off to get on their own devices”at least the older one” after the nanny has gone home and tidied the house and probably done laundry. For dinner there was the meal subscription service. And there she is complaining! Hell, I wouldn’t doubt that her wine is from some expensive wine subscription that comes monthly. Nor do I believe that she has to “force” it down. Especially after she mentioned drinking delicious butter wine during one of her rants last spring.
Exactly. She is so desperate to get sympathy points that she doesnt realize how silly she sounds. And it's sad because the fact alone that he left her while she was presumably still deeply in love with him (regardless of blame or whatever) would have given her so much more sympathy than the show she has pulled ever since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And it's sad because the fact alone that he left her while she was presumably still deeply in love with him (regardless of blame or whatever) would have given her so much more sympathy than the show she has pulled ever since then.
I have no sympathy for her, not now and not ever. I don't think she loved him, certainly not in the last few years. She always put herself first and was repeatedly slagging him off on her socials. That is always a sign the love has gone. Is pussy supposed to be a term of endearment?

She used him, like the narc she is and now she has lost a good source of narcissist supply. That's not love. She needed him for the fame and money and likes when she put him on her socials but nearly always with a dig aimed at him. Not to mention using the kids as pawns to get back at him. duck her and her entitlement.

:devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do agree with you, but as we all know love can be complex and sometimes you are so lost in it that you dont realize that you are in fact not showing the love you believe you are showing to your spouse, especially somebody like her. This is the main reason why I actually somehow believe her that she felt blindsided, even if everyone who followed her socials knew for the last few years that this wasnt a great relationship.

Whether she genuinely loved him at the end or - as many couples eventually - just the status she had as a solid family unit with an handsome husband and a comfy life is something only she will ultimately know. She has mentioned at least once that he was horrible in her eyes for years, this was one of her contradictions in her story (that is mostly about being blindsided), it may be actually the truth and she just stayed with him for the mentioned reasons. But that story wouldnt give her as many sympathy points.

Reactions: 4

👏👏👏 I wrote a similar comment on the DailyMail and they wouldn't publish it.

• Haha

It also looks like several of her bags on the Etsy site are made by her daughters. I wonder if she gives them money from sales?

• Haha
It continues to amaze me that despite everything they say about him they continue to make it obvious that they care a lot about how he felt about them. I wouldnt feel good if a supposedly terrible person valued me specifically high, regardless if I thought at the time that they were great.

The "We'll always be kind" bit made me laugh

Definitely a good thing to not barge into a new relationship anytime soon, but I hope that she will accept the inevitable point where her kids will not be too thrilled to have mom too much on their toes (hint: It will be well before they are 16)

Her timeline actually looks pretty upbeat the last couple of days, it would be nice if she actually moved on in her grieving stage, but I somehow doubt that.

It continues to amaze me that despite everything they say about him they continue to make it obvious that they care a lot about how he felt about them. I wouldnt feel good if a supposedly terrible person valued me specifically high, regardless if I thought at the time that they were great.

The "We'll always be kind" bit made me laugh

Definitely a good thing to not barge into a new relationship anytime soon, but I hope that she will accept the inevitable point where her kids will not be too thrilled to have mom too much on their toes (hint: It will be well before they are 16)

Her timeline actually looks pretty upbeat the last couple of days, it would be nice if she actually moved on in her grieving stage, but I somehow doubt that.
What’s Deb on about? All I’ve seen said (and said myself) is that neither she nor Lin have met AE or IG which is true. So what’s the issue?!

Her saying DM me if you have questions is RICH considering the way they jump down people’s throats for daring to question their Queen Alice or say ANYTHING that they don’t deem fully supportive.

Part of their MO has always been to make it seem like they were above other fans. They acted like gatekeepers, as it’s been said here. They allude to knowing the “full story” (when AE says even SHE doesn’t know what happened 🙄) but when questioned they shoot people down in the name of protecting AEs privacy (which is hilarious considering what an over sharer SHE is). Puh-lease.

I think it’s been said by another poster but worth repeating. At this point no one cares how “close” they may have been with IG because he cut ties with them and they take every chance they get to bash him. No ones impressed. Think everyone just wishes they’d zip it (and encourage their “bestie” to do the same) because all theyre doing by sticking their noses in and making comments about the man every chance they get is making themselves look obsessed and obnoxious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
AE: I was always a binge drinker. Never daily. But since the pandemic I've started to 'look forward' to a glass of wine when they kids go down. Weirdly, I don't even enjoy it. It's become something I feel I HAVE to do! Definitely don't want it. Have to force it down. I think it stops me pondering things I don't want to. Strange, isn't it?

She has to force it down? Yeah right. Then why does she look forward to it? Still I will give her kudos for trying to quit but it may have something to do with IG's lawyers demanding a hair strand test? Just a thought.

So she doesn't cook either? Lol but she is just another downtrodden single mother!? :rolleyes:
What *does* she do, exactly? She doesn’t work, she has a full-time nanny, she doesn’t cook. How does she fill her days?

Reactions: 8
What’s Deb on about? All I’ve seen said (and said myself) is that neither she nor Lin have met AE or IG which is true. So what’s the issue?!

Her saying DM me if you have questions is RICH considering the way they jump down people’s throats for daring to question their Queen Alice or say ANYTHING that they don’t deem fully supportive.

Part of their MO has always been to make it seem like they were above other fans. They acted like gatekeepers, as it’s been said here. They allude to knowing the “full story” (when AE says even SHE doesn’t know what happened 🙄) but when questioned they shoot people down in the name of protecting AEs privacy (which is hilarious considering what an over sharer SHE is). Puh-lease.

I think it’s been said by another poster but worth repeating. At this point no one cares how “close” they may have been with IG because he cut ties with them and they take every chance they get to bash him. No ones impressed. Think everyone just wishes they’d zip it (and encourage their “bestie” to do the same) because all theyre doing by sticking their noses in and making comments about the man every chance they get is making themselves look obsessed and obnoxious.
Both AE and IG seem to have got too involved in his fandom. Ringing Fans or contacting them by DM or whatever is a weird abuse of power. Most celebs do a nice note or something if a fan has done something nice, but getting involved with them to the extent IG did, is a mistake IMO. Now he's paying the price because they are obsessed with him and his ex is whipping them up into a frenzy because they have been 'dumped' by him too. If he's kept a distance, they wouldn't be so entitled.

Reactions: 6

From what Lin said they appear to have been blocked by some of his loyal fans on twitter and may badmouth them. Dont think they refer to this place here but then again based on how good they are at spotting alt identities (lol) they may think that they are here. But no lies were told here: they were always nasty to fans with not the same views on his acting career and gatekeeping obsessively (and now that he dumped them they look pretty silly), I dont care if Ioan approved of them, he was an Idiot then and rightfully pays the price now.(even if they were good he would be still an idiot for building any sort of relationship with fans, as much as I think he mismanaged the website stuff years ago at least there he understood that it's unhealthy to be close to fans, has nothing to do with being "jelly", it's the plain truth - but in fairness it always looked to me like Alice was behind this approach, getting this time fans to like her too as his partner etc.)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.