Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! She (& a follower) are saying who you think about when you masturbate?! I don’t think she’s getting enough engagement on each post and too many people are telling her to let it go, so she’s trying to up the drama continually. It comes across as her being more and more hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay. She’s gone off the deep end now. I think she’s simply hell bent on revenge.

If she thinks she can close down Tattlelife then let her try. She and her flying monkeys are acting like they’re 13, although most 13 years olds are probably more mature if you think about it.

People won’t stop talking about this regardless. She wants to stay in control of everything in her life, and everybody but life doesn’t work that way.

She’s what, 50 or 53? She seems to not have matured and grown in wisdom like most do, stuck in her past. Particularly the time when she met IG. I’m amazed that he stayed as long as he did.

And she’s mourning their old relationship because it certainly seemed to be on a downward spiral for at least several years. Maybe more.

View attachment 781226
👋 She’s been banging on for hours about next of kins and medical emergencies. The poor kids.
What about her children’s nanny? Isn’t she really close with her?

Reading this with great interest - I’ve actually never heard of Alice Evans nor her husband(must have been living under a rock) but after reading her posts it’s clear this lady needs serious help.
Why is she playing out her whole life on Twitter? Doesn’t she realise that she isn’t helping herself and is only giving her followers what they want, which isn’t to know if she’s okay rather get all the juicy details of her life. Her followers don’t care about her but her kids do. Get off social media lady and concentrate on your kiddies.
I’m glad you brought this up because I agree that most of her followers are only interested in juicy details of her life with IG. That was mainly what her whole Instagram account was about. She relished catching him unawares with her phone and showing the results to her followers. It got so many likes which was her source of self esteem.
She hates that that is gone now and I’m sure she’s sad and mourning what once was. But nothing gives anyone the right to be such a hateful person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I would laugh if I wasn't so blown away. For two reasons. One, she thinks that tattle is filled with those types. And two, "go easy and be careful"? That means she definitely has her groupies and sm followers coming here. I saw one tweet from a woman who said that she had already been banned from Tattle twice. So, here we go. Be careful not to say anything that will give them tools to identify you. This is "Tattlers Anonymous". It is supposed to be anonymous forum. She's hell bent on identifying people here. My question to her is, then what? Alice, if you do happen to identify anyone, what are you going to do then? There's nothing for you to do. This is not cyberbullying. If you want to see what cyberbullying, just look at your own tweets about your STB ex-husband, about others who don't fit in with your ideas on how things should be done or how you people should behave. Your tweets are getting worse.

Wow Alice. Just read one of your latest tweets. Don't flatter yourself! When I do that, you're nowhere in sight or mind. Ewww, yuck! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though, that's pretty sick. Shows where you mind is. Abuse comes in many forms. You should know that what you have been doing to Ioan is abuse by your own definition.
I can’t believe that nasty comment she made. Ewwwww yuck is right! Where does she even get these kinds of ideas?
And she wonders why we have the right to question her mental stability?
What happened with the person being banned twice from Tattle? 😂
Btw, AE is asking her followers to commit a crime that has potentially series consequences and is immoral and unethical at the very least. We at Tattle aren’t doxxing her or her children. I would never do anything like that to anyone ever.
I have a right to my opinion just the same as she does. And as far as any of us Tattlers doing anything to cause AE to get into trouble”such as CPS”which no one here ever mentioned to start with, her own tweets and Instagram posts are what will cause far more harm than an opinion on a damn gossip forum.
Don’t her friends have better things to do with their lives? Again, Pot/Kettle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry, what alternate universe have I found myself in?

View attachment 781298
WHAT?! First she accuses her husband of pedophilia, now tattle users? It seems like her first defence is to throw around wild accusations (like that tattle users are all trump supporters). I used to feel sorry for her and what she was going through with the break up but any ounce of pity I felt has been wiped. Although I have to say she needs some serious mental health help.

Reactions: 14
Ah don't worry about her. She is toothless. I'm sure far more influential people than her have tried to bring down Tattle and failed. Because Tattle is not doing anything wrong. Free speech. She can cast aspersions all she likes (with no proof :unsure:) and of course she is allowed to. Free speech. Unless she can prove Tattle actively encourages violence and doxxing she is pissing in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 780062
just spotted this on the tattle Twitter page!

A lot of Alice’s followers are suggesting she just ignore tattle. Screenshots of comments just means more people see them. I wish she’d heed their advice.
Indeed. She’s certainly sent a lot of traffic here in the last few days, which was silly of her. 🙂

• Haha
WHAT?! First she accuses her husband of pedophilia, now tattle users? It seems like her first defence is to throw around wild accusations (like that tattle users are all trump supporters). I used to feel sorry for her and what she was going through with the break up but any ounce of pity I felt has been wiped. Although I have to say she needs some serious mental health help.
Instead she has enablers aka the FMs.
I don't think her crusade against Tattle is going well.

AE: Tattle.life is a hate site that encourages violence, abuse and the doxxing/trolling of children whilst remaining anonymous. I urge you all to check it out.

Why encourage people to go to a "hate site" that she supposedly wants closed down?? It's her way of still getting attention. She has now lost what got her the most attention - IG. So she is coming across as desperate now. Narcs need their narcissist supply so even criticism is better than being ignored to them.

Also does the nanny come under child or spousal support? Wondering if she will be able to keep the nanny...

Reactions: 4
I must confess, I once posted a photo of my dog on here with the caption 'he really is the love of my life uno' ..... but NOT LIKE THAT, ALICE!!! JEEZ!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AE: Tattle.life is a hate site that encourages violence, abuse and the doxxing/trolling of children whilst remaining anonymous. I urge you all to check it out.

Why encourage people to go to a "hate site" that she supposedly wants closed down?? It's her way of still getting attention. She has now lost what got her the most attention - IG. So she is coming across as desperate now. Narcs need their narcissist supply so even criticism is better than being ignored to them.

Also does the nanny come under child or spousal support? Wondering if she will be able to keep the nanny...
It should be spousal support because the spouse needs the nanny more than the children. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would change your privacy settings to people I follow so the weirdo can't stalk what posts you like and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She certainly has sent a ton of traffic here. Both threads combined are at 102k now, 77k previously.
The funny thing is that actually her own social media footprint is not that great. She has about 28,000 followers on Twitter and 60,000 on Instagram. That’s pretty small beer for someone who claims to be famous - there are minor Bake Off contestants with many times that amount of followers, for a start.
I’d actually never heard of her until recently and that was through Tattle (have heard of Ioan obviously, he may not be a megastar exactly but he’s a solidly working actor and I’d say he qualifies as a “household name”, at least in the UK).
She’s obviously struggling, but with all the threats and libels she’s flinging about, she’s in danger of getting herself into serious legal trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Indeed it’s definitely an attention thing. I only heard of her because of IG. I started following her and did fond her posts amusing. She seemed quite relatable for a celeb. Then she announced the divorce and seems like she’s having a mental break down.
Although now I’ve heard she has done similar things previously, so it seems it’s just her personality. IG must have put up with so much over the years. It’s not an easy decision to make to go through divorce and everyone usually blames the man! I really do feel sorry for him.

• Heart
The funny thing is that actually her own social media footprint is not that great. She has about 28,000 followers on Twitter and 60,000 on Instagram. That’s pretty small beer for someone who claims to be famous - there are minor Bake Off contestants with many times that amount of followers, for a start.
I’d actually never heard of her until recently and that was through Tattle (have heard of Ioan obviously, he may not be a megastar exactly but he’s a solidly working actor and I’d say he qualifies as a “household name”, at least in the UK).
She’s obviously struggling, but with all the threats and libels she’s flinging about, she’s in danger of getting herself into serious legal trouble.
Well at the very least she must be unemployable as an actress. She has tied herself up with wild allegations about an obscure British site. With no real support apart from a few obvious oddbods.
I get she thinks it must feel like she is gaining a measure of control by obsessively googling Tattle and issuing vague threats, but sadly nobody here gives a tit I'm sure.

Reactions: 10
I also find all her recent stuff about changing her next of kin (in case she’s “found unconscious” - she said this several times) extremely manipulative. I don’t think it’s quite got the response she wanted, which is why she keeps repeating it.
And I have no clue where the bestiality stuff has come from.
She’s massively misrepresenting Tattle. She ought to see what some other gossip sites (I won’t name them) get up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also find all her recent stuff about changing her next of kin (in case she’s “found unconscious” - she said this several times) extremely manipulative. I don’t think it’s quite got the response she wanted, which is why she keeps repeating it.
And I have no clue where the bestiality stuff has come from.
She’s massively misrepresenting Tattle. She ought to see what some other gossip sites (I won’t name them) get up to.
I thought the exact same thing about the next of kin crap. I think she’s trying to get the attention of IG personally, although it could be just her followers though I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same thing about the next of kin crap. I think she’s trying to get the attention of IG personally, although it could be just her followers though I doubt it.
Her engagement on Twitter is practically non-existent. She’s lucky to get 20 likes on her posts. So I suspect it’s all about getting Ioan’s attention.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.