Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading everything on past posts to do with AE and her instagram etc. Im really not sure I can believe anything. I just did not want to make her out to be completely mad but......it’s getting difficult
I’m not saying he must be a cheater either, Even if, he has got another women. It’ll be because the relationship already broke down. He does not strike me as a serial cheater or a womaniser or anything like that. Ioan appears to me, to have been pretty devoted to his family for quite some time. I’m pretty sure he is still devoted to his children too, I know there are rumours of his flirtations etc. But, it’s harmless and he also appears to be a very friendly and personable guy. He’s probably that way on set. It must be very hard to have this break up. Although AE’s reactions have calmed down recently. Thankfully!

I wasn’t trying to upset anyone, I simply did feel sorry for her too. She was obviously very in love with him and for whatever reason, did not see it coming. I know she has not handled things the right way. But, it’s so much easier for people on the outside to critisize her and forget that, emotionally, she is fragile and no one thinks straight when a huge life event occurs. I really think she has calmed down now, hopefully she’ll move on and get her life together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I must have fever dreamed something up, don’t mind me 😂

Bloody strange to break a divorce to a 7 year old by showing her an article though.
It’s bloody hateful and vengeful! I don’t believe she didn’t know he was divorcing her. In that video she made she said she had been served papers. And then said she kindly, almost jokingly showed it to little E. How do we know it wasn’t official divorce papers she showed her? And almost kindly, jokingly? What normal parent would do that sort of crap to a child?

About the bullying at school, that was in 2018 where AE said they removed older E from school for the last 3 months of the year due to bullying. She also said another parent said she heard the teacher and principal tell older E that her mother was a horrible person.

I’m not normalizing cheating. Mind that insinuating he did cheat with no evidence of it isn’t right either. Regardless, I have evidence of the vicious attacks of AE and company, and I find them appalling.

If we find out he did cheat of course that is wrong. But it’s no excuse for her behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shouldn't the divorce be finalised already? It's been 6 months. Also why is AE so quiet? Scared of Tattlers? :unsure:
6 months is the minimum period. Most take 1-2 years. in theory you can get formally divorced without a settlement being in place yet, but that's what happens in endless divorces usually.

After reading everything on past posts to do with AE and her instagram etc. Im really not sure I can believe anything. I just did not want to make her out to be completely mad but......it’s getting difficult
I’m not saying he must be a cheater either, Even if, he has got another women. It’ll be because the relationship already broke down. He does not strike me as a serial cheater or a womaniser or anything like that. Ioan appears to me, to have been pretty devoted to his family for quite some time. I’m pretty sure he is still devoted to his children too, I know there are rumours of his flirtations etc. But, it’s harmless and he also appears to be a very friendly and personable guy. He’s probably that way on set. It must be very hard to have this break up. Although AE’s reactions have calmed down recently. Thankfully!

I wasn’t trying to upset anyone, I simply did feel sorry for her too. She was obviously very in love with him and for whatever reason, did not see it coming. I know she has not handled things the right way. But, it’s so much easier for people on the outside to critisize her and forget that, emotionally, she is fragile and no one thinks straight when a huge life event occurs. I really think she has calmed down now, hopefully she’ll move on and get her life together.
nah dont worry. I too drop here and there in a territory where I feel more sorry for her than that I judge her. It's just hard for me to even remotely take her side because I just witnessed over the years - and how she is retelling it - that she lies so much (whether intentionally or not, she may genuinely have gaps), so I have little reason to believe that she is doing this differently in her divorce, which she already proved with a number of contradictions.

Obviously you never really know, and a unreliable party being involved makes it easy for you to look good, which is why I'm not prepared to call him even remotely innocent here either.

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe that she would show her child the divorce article and tell them about the divorce that way, surely that is absolutely not true,

how do you know that’s not just gossip from paper etc

I cannot believe that she would show her child the divorce article and tell them about the divorce that way, surely that is absolutely not true,

sorry this is in relation to ‘ihategadargolye’ post

Reactions: 1

She literally posted it herself

While I know there are lots of cheaters out there I don't like making that assumption about him. In the first thread a lot of people did, based on their own experience of being cheated on or their friends were etc.

I think he will wait until the divorce is finalised before he even thinks about a girlfriend. Or wait even longer as he might be wary of people putting 2 + 2 together and making 5 which might influence his daughters against him.

Shouldn't the divorce be finalised already? It's been 6 months. Also why is AE so quiet? Scared of Tattlers? :unsure:
Yes! I agree. People were projecting their own experiences on to this situation which is fine, it’s human nature, but it doesn’t feel right to make that assumption to me.

As I said earlier, if it came out without any doubt he did cheat or leave for someone else, I’ll eat my hat. However, in this instance, there appears to be a multitude of potential causes for the divorce and I am hesitant to attribute it to his foul play (which remains to be seen).

Reactions: 5
I want to say that when this first happened I felt really bad for AE. Until she showed her true colors.

Reactions: 8
I still feel sorry for her. I believe she really loves her children and I think she was madly in love with Ioan. I know she has behaved badly but, it appears that she has absolutely no support from anyone i.e. no parents or sisters or true friends. I’m NOT excusing her behaviour. But, she’s is a bad situation (temporarily) and it’s hard without any family who could be there to advise or just help you feel supported. Hollywood is a cold place by yourself !

Reactions: 4
Yes! I agree. People were projecting their own experiences on to this situation which is fine, it’s human nature, but it doesn’t feel right to make that assumption to me.

As I said earlier, if it came out without any doubt he did cheat or leave for someone else, I’ll eat my hat. However, in this instance, there appears to be a multitude of potential causes for the divorce and I am hesitant to attribute it to his foul play (which remains to be seen).
yes. We all know he could have cheated. He had the opportunity and willing women no doubt. That doesn't mean he did. Especially as a public person if the woman went to the tabloids it would ruin his image and impact on the kids badly even if the marriage was already shaky.

It would be a foolish risk imo. Some men are weak all the same but not sure he is one of them.

You didn’t upset anyone I’m sure. Everyone is welcome here to express their opinion even if we don’t agree.

I can’t believe how many people are watching this thread now. 122k!
The new thread was started Friday before last and is now watched by 19k.
I suppose we aren’t the only ones to find this situation compelling, tragic, bizarre, and fascinating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To be clear I’m not saying cheating is why the relationship ended, I think there were clearly issues there but I still utterly believe there was also someone else waiting in the wings. I’ve never personally been cheated on (that I know of), but as we know it is common but I just don’t think he’s some celibate angel.

To be clear I’m not saying cheating is why the relationship ended, I think there were clearly issues there but I still utterly believe there was also someone else waiting in the wings. I’ve never personally been cheated on (that I know of), but as we know it is common but I just don’t think he’s some celibate angel.
I honestly don’t believe anyone here thinks he’s some celibate angel. 😂
Like I said he’s a man! But I don’t want to speculate that he has until I know differently.
And if that proves to be the case I’m willing to say I was wrong.
Regardless, I think this is about way more than infedelity if there was any.

I have another excellent YouTube video to share. Do you recognize any of these characteristics?

I'm a lurker on here since the 1st thread, but any one else find it a bit suspicious 2 new members have joined saying they think IG cheats and are defending AE? I can't put my finger on who they may be, maybe fans? But I do think it's a bit strange....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hi I’m a new member

and I’m not a fan or anything like that. I’ve been following the thread for a while and just thought I would join because if, you do not register then, you cannot see peoples uploads ie when someone copies the instagram account with what AE says. I was unable to read exactly what she said. nothing suspicious and nothing sinister. Tattlelife will get new members from time to time. I also join in a thread about which celebrities we have seen in real life. Just a normal member of the general public and I was only really aware of him when he did the drama Liar. Obviously now their divorce is over the media, I am aware of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean that's not a echochamber. There are plenty fair points in her defence you can bring, so long you can back them up and are prepared to take counter arguments - and everyone here seems on both sides. Much more refreshing than the trash on SM 😛

Reactions: 7
I think anyone can put their point of view here. It’s essentially a gossip forum. Even her fans can join in but, it is doubtful that they would if, they saw that most people are against her. However, everyone should be welcome and different points of view, make for an interesting discussion. I just felt sorry for her but, I’m not totally on her side. I’m not on anyone’s side to be honest. But, it’s just a very interesting case, since, her behaviour is so unusual and to be played out in public. Plus, so far, most people have been polite who have disagreed with me and I also, enjoy hearing others points of view. Things I have not thought of or been unaware of

Reactions: 8
I'm a lurker on here since the 1st thread, but any one else find it a bit suspicious 2 new members have joined saying they think IG cheats and are defending AE? I can't put my finger on who they may be, maybe fans? But I do think it's a bit strange....
I often wondered if AE herself would join in seeing as she is urging people to view this site but I think I would recognise her style.

Everyone can say their piece here but if you know their background you take everything AE says with a big pinch of salt.

I just prefer the innocent until proven guilty stance myself. Also IG was raised religiously which could still influence him especially as his parents are still alive. I doubt his mother would be impressed if he was cheating. She said he wasn't when asked. I suppose if AE doesn't give any info then the speculation starts because that's all we have.

Reactions: 6
I only know AE since her divorce announcement. I never followed her on twitter or Insta. If there are people on her who have followed her since way before the divorce. Then, they will be far more familiar with her style and personality traits (within the realms of Social media). Their opinions will probably be more accurate too. Since, they will know more about her.

There is a nice saying: "You can tell more about a person by what she/he says about others than you can by what others say about her/him". I'm following AE on SM for some years now. There were these really funny anectodes with her kids I liked. But on the other hand also very disturbing postings, which showed a really mean and bad character. When she called her husband a pussy back in 2020, I couldn't believe my eyes. Some of you are saying that she is now reacting like that because she still loves him. No, when you love somebody you wouldn't humiliate him publically in front of thousands of people. I honestly don't care what kind of person he is and if it was also his fault - it's also not possible to judge him as he stays quiet (clever guy). All I see is her behavior in public and towards him which got worse and worse over the years - culminating in this complete sick attack on "Horse whisperer" last year, her rants against everybody who didn't share her political views (or any view), and rants against her own husband after he asked her to take a Twitter break. Of course she always listened to the (bad) advices her "friends" on SM gave her, like" he doesn't love you anymore when he forces you to quit Twitter". Well done... After reading this entire thread here I have the feeling that most people here really want to help her (stop SM is probably the most valuable advice in her case) - in contrast to these ppl she's calling her friends and who make things even worse. The screenshots are from last year.
PS: Thanks to her advertisement, I discovered tattle - had never heard about this website/forum before 🤔😳

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.