Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #2 From the frying pan into the fire, don’t risk your ex’s Ire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But my sympathy for her has dwindled away to nothing now. I find her social media pronouncements, threats and innuendo worrying, crass and hypocritical. Not only is she clearly reading here, but she’s demonstrating the type of behaviour she’s allegedly trying to prevent. It’s a case of ‘do as I say not as I do’.

And bringing Caroline Flack into it is irrelevant and trivialises a complex issue.
Agreed. She really is on her high horse since she found those anti-Tattle articles. Now she is acting like she is on some noble crusade to take down Tattle. :ROFLMAO: Oh really? It just so happens I believe in free speech which is still legal.

This is the same person who breached her ex's privacy numerous times and always with a #heehee as if that makes it ok. Engaged in crass name-calling constantly and tried to set her followers on the Hoarse Whisperer after he blocked her. Has has asked her followers to doxx Tattle users and then calls out Tattle for doxxing even though it is against the rules and those who do this get reported and banned.

AE: "I don't mind what people say about my political views, the way I dress, my Mom jokes. But these guys actually doxx and threaten the children of celebs and instagrammers etc. It's mind-blowing."

The rules of Tattle are quite clear and we didn't break any of them. No violence or doxxing was ever threatened here but her vague criticisms of this site make it look like it might have happened to her. Also, we weren't allowed to not like her clothes, but now it's ok apparently? It's hard to know with her as her rules keep changing. 🤪 Anyway here are some key Tattle rules.

No messages that are a privacy concern. Even if an influencer releases private information themselves we can't allow it to be repeated here as we take privacy far more seriously than many influencers do themselves.
Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed.
No posting of private accounts or friends and family members accounts that don't put themselves in the public eye.

Caroline Flack is completely off topic. She committed suicide ahead of a court case concerning her domestic abuse of a boyfriend. Sad, but nothing to do with Tattlers.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Listen on the plus side if we all get doxxed this would make one HELL of a fan letter to Ioan. 🥲😩

“Hey, yeah, so your ex-wife, she got a little mad the other day…”
I think IG has had quite enough drama with his ex. I would leave him well out of it.

And her twitter bio is directing people here. It's almost like she enjoys the drama :unsure: Adds to her victim narrative. No one mentioned the CPS - except AE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
tbh I've seen too much from her over the years to change my opinion on her, you can always explain away some things, but not this much. The only thing I might change is my opinion on him, but it's not like I ever bought into the narrative THEY (so bleeping ironic) sold about him as a wonderful man anyway (god, I now remember some embarassing twitter convos of those admins who were fighting against every so slightly negative, even if constructive, critic on Ioan in the past, you would think that they would have learned to be more cautious now)

I think one from her Defence Squad once said that Alice is allowed to talk badly of other celebs because she is a celeb herself, that logic is brilliant. So I take from this that they are not allowed to be critical of Ioan then? and the things that were said about him were so much worse than anything here about Alice, everyone assumed when the seperation was announced that he left her for a different woman and decided to never see his kids again, and he was accussed of everything you can accusse somebody of at this point (maybe except of sexual abuse, but the CP reference covers it), mainly thanks to her, the worst she has been accussed of here is her probably being too often under influence to be a fully responsible parent, but that's hardly far-fetched given how often she posts pretty concerning things past midnight with a billion typos in there and then ends up purging everything the next morning.

Honestly, if you put all your issues online you cant expect everyone to agree with you. Expect a critical response if people see things not being coherent in many places. And god, yeah, put rebuttals out where necessary (as she did), I appreciated that actually. But dont freaking pretend that you are being abused just because people criticise you. If that's her definition of abuse I believe the part where Ioan mentally abused her even less (which was one of the aspects I actually somewhat believed because that's how people who want to leave a relationship often act)

View attachment 780869Hmm this seems a little extreme
that username...LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
But dont freaking pretend that you are being abused just because people criticise you. If that's her definition of abuse I believe the part where Ioan mentally abused her even less
THIS

AE: [Tattle] makes me feel a bit like I used to feel with Trump.

So now instead of Trump Derangement Syndrome it's going to be Tattle Derangement Syndrome. 🤪 🤡 TDS = Tedious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to give her head a wobble. twit.

Screenshot_20210926-013046_Chrome.jpg

Says her trying to dox people on tattle.
Also how sad is it that she has to have her films as her header

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I never really knew who she was. I was aware of him, mainly through Hornblower because I'd read a book or two years back so I paid attention when it was filmed but I don't think I saw any of it. I've not seen him in anything else to my knowledge. I vaguely remember them hooking up at some point from newspaper gossip but I've no other idea of her or if she's ever been in anything other than the live action of 102 Dalmations; she was pretty forgettable to me.

I'd heard about her ludicrous car park video, possibly through Popbitch (I've never heard of half of the people they talk about so she fitted in well!) and found her completely and utterly off her rocker in that to a hilarious extent. Then came the separation and she went completely batshit overnight as far as I was concerned. Completely and utterly psychoceramic. That led me to frequent these threads but I wasn't as interested in or amused by her as to actually follow her on social media. Now I'm just slack jawed at her lack of filter, her lies, her dismissal of the harm she's causing to others including her children, the parental alienation, the complete wreckage of any hope of a career on her part and her attempt to do the same to his career. Her invasion of his privacy is horrific. I can't understand her total helioproctosis as it's so obvious to me how awful she is from her own words.

So, no, Alice, I haven't been following the two of you for twenty odd years; you were of no interest whatsoever. And I wouldn't want your husband if he were served up to me on a platter either.

She needs to give her head a wobble. twit.

View attachment 781182
Says her trying to dox people on tattle.
Also how sad is it that she has to have her films as her header
I've never even heard of any of them other than Dalmations. Well, she's surely put paid to any bit of career that she ever had.

• Heart
View attachment 781226
👋 She’s been banging on for hours about next of kins and medical emergencies. The poor kids.
Oh ffs! I’m sorry for her and especially for her kids, but she brought this sh*t on herself!
What might things have been like had she never started posting all this nastiness on SM? It boggles the mind I swear!
Those children need to have a good relationship with their dad for this very reason! And she needs to at least be on speaking terms with him. If he’s no contact I wonder why that is? Could it be that she did a Kayla on him times 10? That might do it!
Anyway, we never know what may happen. If I were in such a situation I would want my children to feel happy and comfortable with their other parent in case something happened to me for their own sake. Regardless of my feelings towards him. A parent puts their kids first. Always.

Reactions: 9
Anyone know what AE is referring to here?

"Yes, Happy Camper, her DID write that letter, although I wrote most of his others. You'd be so happy if he didn't write it, wouldn't you?"

The only letter I know of is when he wrote to his fansite calling some fans "despicable" and "vitriolic". Is that the one? Were there others??

PS: I don't think cops can arrest you for wondering about celeb relationships. :ROFLMAO: 🤡
I don't understand her tweet either. Please try that again Alice. What letter are you talking about?

I really wish AE would look at her tweets over the past couple of years an compare them to the behavior of others that she says are bullies. She is really shining more of a light on herself and the more she does that the more people are going to see how unreasonable she is being and that she is herself doing the things that she is accusing others of doing. It's very unreasonable.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand her tweet either. Please try that again Alice. What letter are you talking about?

I really wish AE would look at her tweets over the past couple of years an compare them to the behavior of others that she says are bullies. She is really shining more of a light on herself and the more she does that the more people are going to see how unreasonable she is being and that she is herself doing the things that she is accusing others of doing. It's very unreasonable.
AE is referring to the letter IG wrote to the fans on his website about shutting it down for dissing Her Royal Highness.

Reactions: 3
Reading this with great interest - I’ve actually never heard of Alice Evans nor her husband(must have been living under a rock) but after reading her posts it’s clear this lady needs serious help.
Why is she playing out her whole life on Twitter? Doesn’t she realise that she isn’t helping herself and is only giving her followers what they want, which isn’t to know if she’s okay rather get all the juicy details of her life. Her followers don’t care about her but her kids do. Get off social media lady and concentrate on your kiddies.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 781301
She said this to someone whose husband has actually died!
not excusing that one (also lol, today Ioan was the greatest thing in her life and not all the bad things a human can have!), but there is a saying that divorce feels worse than death because you are re-living the loss regulary by seeing that they moved on from you and all great memories are ruined etc. I disagree with that one, but I assume if they refuse to speak to you and left for your impression relatively suddenly it makes sense. But yeah, I wouldnt say this to somebody who actually lost one, but hey, they took it well 🤷‍♀️

Sorry, what alternate universe have I found myself in?

View attachment 781298
Classic Alice 🤣

Reactions: 7

View attachment 781298
Standard influencer stuff isn't it, make up a narrative and hope people believe it. Although Alice is a lot more extreme, usually they just go with the lie that tattle is death threats and posting addresses. 😐

Last edited:

View attachment 781298
I would laugh if I wasn't so blown away. For two reasons. One, she thinks that tattle is filled with those types. And two, "go easy and be careful"? That means she definitely has her groupies and sm followers coming here. I saw one tweet from a woman who said that she had already been banned from Tattle twice. So, here we go. Be careful not to say anything that will give them tools to identify you. This is "Tattlers Anonymous". It is supposed to be anonymous forum. She's hell bent on identifying people here. My question to her is, then what? Alice, if you do happen to identify anyone, what are you going to do then? There's nothing for you to do. This is not cyberbullying. If you want to see what cyberbullying, just look at your own tweets about your STB ex-husband, about others who don't fit in with your ideas on how things should be done or how you people should behave. Your tweets are getting worse.

Wow Alice. Just read one of your latest tweets. Don't flatter yourself! When I do that, you're nowhere in sight or mind. Ewww, yuck! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously though, that's pretty sick. Shows where you mind is. Abuse comes in many forms. You should know that what you have been doing to Ioan is abuse by your own definition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.