Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw one little fact about her self-pity story: she mentions in one post today that she lost many friends to suicide, she once actually listed a couple of years ago all the people she lost to suicide: besides her stepsister she also mentioned her best friend when she was a kid for example, but also one famous name: Otto Kern.

Now here is the thing: the family of Otto Kern insisted that it wasnt suicide but a accident (apparently he wanted to secure things from an incoming storm on the rooftop and then slipped up and fell down). It may well be just the official story. But it really doesnt matter: if it was really suicide the family clearly didnt want it to be known. And rightly so. But obviously our emotional vampire Alice wouldn't care about this if it just enriches her story.

Otto Kern's ex-wife Sarah, who I think had a good relationship to Otto even after their divorce, was one of Alice's regulars on her IG until last year at some point, then she unfollowed Alice (likely because she found the stuff she was posting about Ioan upsetting I would imagine, but can't know for sure)

So at least two of her tragic suicide stories are either not really about people she actually was close to (stepsister) or are not even true (and even if it was she is being rude to the family)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I like the way she says “sister” instead of “stepsister” now, to suggest that theirs was a close relationship - when the reality was that Alice was about 30 years her senior, and (because of Alice’s long-term estrangement from her father and step-mother) they barely knew each other and may not even have met.
Also, Alice suggests she was young, like her daughters, when her mother died. She was 30.
She’s unbearable.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
More than one of the comments say 'hang in there' ...I know her sycophants are dumb but is that ever an appropriate response to someone talking about feeling suicidal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How many times is she going to link her state of mind and circumstances to someone else’s tragedy? She had a tenuous link to the young girl that died, and she was the daughter of someone she has indicated she can’t stand. Her numerous references not only drum up sympathy from the sycophants for herself, but also rubs salt in the wound of the bereaved parent. AE is not doing herself any favours here. This latest post has backfired. If anyone who has any influence on AE reads those posts, they need to tell her to cease all references to her step-sister. For once to imagine how her step mother has felt since it happened.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I binge-watched Amazon Prime's Hacks which is fabulous. The older lead character and her stories reminded me of my really lovely friend who is quite a bit older than me so I messaged her yesterday telling her that she would love the show and asked how she was. She said she has been going through life's usual ups and downs but that had been put into perspective by a recent tragedy.
She told me that one of her oldest closest friends from High School lost her eldest daughter who had MS to suicide last week. The daughter was 48 with children of her own but it all got too much for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I binge-watched Amazon Prime's Hacks which is fabulous. The older lead character and her stories reminded me of my really lovely friend who is quite a bit older than me so I messaged her yesterday telling her that she would love the show and asked how she was. She said she has been going through life's usual ups and downs but that had been put into perspective by a recent tragedy.
She told me that one of her oldest closest friends from High School lost her eldest daughter who had MS to suicide last week. The daughter was 48 with children of her own but it all got too much for her
So sorry to hear your friends sad news. I hope you haven’t found todays duck fest too hard. Lots of hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So sorry to hear your friends sad news. I hope you haven’t found todays duck fest too hard. Lots of hugs x
Thank you sh1ts, I didn't know the family, but I really feel for my friend, she is devastated, she has known the daughter since she was a little girl. What brought me up short was the MS aspect, it brought home the reality of living with the illness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you sh1ts, I didn't know the family, but I really feel for my friend, she is devasted, she has known the daughter since she was a little girl. What brought me up short was the MS aspect, it brought home the reality of living with the illness
I know you put that behind a spoiler but not inconceivable that BW reads here and that will be distressing for her to read?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In no way do I mean to downplay your outrage, but I now have a coffee stain on my nice white sweater because of 'heinous old trout'.
The still at the end of the video sure fits. 🐟 What is with the huge fish pout kisses she does?! Does she think it is sexy?! She is somewhat deluded so entirely possible. No wonder Ioan ran. If those lips were coming towards me I'd pull the emergency cord!

Sorry to hear this, that is tragic and desperately sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My first husband sadly lost his best friend too. Almost six years ago, it’s something I think of most days because how tragic the loss of his life was. I won’t share any of the details but the timing was harrowing for all. I’m incandescent with rage that Alice uses it so flippantly and her supporters abuse the report buttons on her behalf on there. She is the bleep of cunts. A word I tend to use more and more for her. She is despicable and cruel!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
obviously she deleted the post. here the last comments
Screenshot_20220423-175610_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-175633_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-175544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-175533_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220423-175524_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220423-180015_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Christ she’s got a hide thicker than an elephant, one of her followers talking about his own depression and of course she answered all about herself

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Taking the condolences on behalf of her step mum after all the stuff she’s said about that poor woman? I’m lost for words. She’s a despicable nasty evil cow!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
hey it's actually believable. Abusing people online was practically her main purpose in life the past 3-4 years: the TRO (to protect her recent main victims) and the ongoing divorce (can't pull another Hoarse Whisperer while things are ongoing) is preventing her from doing this. It's like taking a normal humans oxygen away
Never a truer word spoken

Reactions: 12
She is so problematic that she will never work on a set again, not even as the cleaning lady.
The enormity of how fucked she is will not hit her until this divorce is finalised and everyone moves on to the next circus in town. She will be all alone screaming into the wilderness. Even the kids will move on because she will eventually be too much for them to handle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And of course it’s deleted. She didn’t get the responses she wanted. I didn’t think I could be at a loss for words over her but I appear to be 😱

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.