Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Someone has called her out about joking about suicide!
This makes me feel for what IG had to put up with. AE constantly "on the verge of death" (except not really) while he was away filming thousands of miles away. It throws new light on her being "suicidal" over the Hoarsewhisperer blocking her. It seems to be her stupid word for "pissed off".

Fucking drama queen.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

claudiarocks

VIP Member
Interesting how Alice's stepsister is now her sister. Alice has no biological connection to Stephanie, she moved to LA in 2005 and was estranged from her father from 2007 if not before
You can’t trust her to tell ya the time in a room full of clocks … she’s a born liar 🤥

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Oh the name dropping was purposely done, she's so desperate to have Ioan know about her tete a tete she was practically salivating about it.
I gather that Ioan also follows this male friend on Instagram. One could surmise that reaching out to him specifically, rather than one of her close girlfriends, was done with the intention that he'd then reach out to Ioan on her behalf. It would certainly circumvent the TRO no contact requirement but a concerned friend might certainly then reach out to Ioan on her behalf. She has tried to get other people to do this on her behalf before. I seem to recall that she contacted his friends and family multiple times.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

House of Tea

VIP Member
Also BW posts something in a non self pitying way about her condition, by way of an update, and gets sympathy (for all the right reasons). AE posts a thank you (send him a card, some flowers, a bottle of wine rather than a performative post?) alluding to some inner torment which he had to swoop in to alleviate, and gets sympathy. Am I suggesting she posted because she would not have liked any sympathy going towards BW? Yes, I am.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
More than one of the comments say 'hang in there' ...I know her sycophants are dumb but is that ever an appropriate response to someone talking about feeling suicidal?

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm not watching her stupid video if she's actually 'joking' about suicide because that makes her an even more massive bitch than before and I thought this was not possible.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
It seems just from what is available in the TRO request that she has done nothing but obstruct since he asked for a divorce. And given her interviews and social media activity, she's done it very publicly as well. The genuinely feel sorry for her lawyer.
I see the June 14th court date going very badly for Alice and for many reasons. She can't seem to get out of her own way. She's proven beyond any reasonable doubt that she and her family/friends/followers will continue to target Ioan and Bianca. This should have been the period of time that she went out of her way to tell anyone potentially creating further legal problems for her to stop immediately and for her to take a long break from SM herself to avoid saying things that would violate the TRO. This period could have created space for all involved with the possibility that some decisions could be made from a calmer place with the hope that future relationships could be less contentious for the sake of the girls. Sadly, none of these things have happened.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
iirc when her fans posted old Alice pictures in order to prove that she looks better than BW and someone pointed out that this is hardly going to change the present if you post old pics, she claimed about a headshot that is credited from 2006 that it's just two years old.

• Haha
  • Wow
I know I shit on Bianca's (toxic) positivity occasionly (no, these answers are not toxic, I mean some of her other stuff), but just the difference between this and Alice's toxic negativity must feel sooooooo good to him.

I used to date a very cynical man. It was funny at first but it became loathsome soon. There's nothing in cynism - no joy, no satisfaction, and most importantly no problem solving. Just bitterness. I felt so good getting rid of him. And he was just a cynic, which isn't close to as bad as whatever our Alice is.

ETA: I'm not trying to shit on cynism itself, all of us are occasionally cynical about something. But having that as your main philosophy in life ... ooohweee.
Mhm, I was tryna get with a guy at my old uni who was wholly, devastatingly cynical. It was worse in that he was using me, so all the times I tried to talk with him about what we were reading (we were both lit majors), he would just shit-talk the plotlines of my fave books and, outside of lit chats, negatively remark on any even remotely positive thing I had going on in my life before ghosting me on text for the day. It was just this weird cycle of being drawn to him, lured in by him for intimacy, and then feeling the urge to reach out to him only to receive all this relentless negativity. It rubbed off on me, but mostly because I was so desperate to earn his affection; I tried to be like him. He tried to mimic the “starving artist/writer.” He treated me like trash so when I turned my back on him he would have fodder for his next horrible short story about how no one loves him and the world is sad. His cynicism is literally the entirety of his personality but he’s too focused on maintaining that stupid starving artist persona/trope that he’s willing to use people and sacrifice friends to do it. Like he’s actively ruining his own life.

Idk. It is just so, so exhausting being cynical all the time. It’s JUST like constant positivity—it’s equally as toxic, and it’s painful, to yourself and to others. Cutting ties with people who only repetitively drag you down with their darkness literally feels like stepping into sunshine. I don’t know why I fell so hard for someone so stony and grim. I look back on how badly I thought I needed him and I roll my eyes. I’ve checked in on him since; he makes YouTube videos where he draws while narrating some really shitty prose he wrote that is, surprise surprise, cynical. No one watches any of it.

Cynicism is natural; it’s not healthy, per se, but it’s natural…so long as you’re able to pull yourself out of those episodes. But tie it round your waist like an anchor and you’ll sink to the bottom, where you’ll make awful, boring YouTube videos talking about how terrible life and the people in it are and drawing shitty stick figures that are somehow “profound” and “artistic.”

Fuck you, Mike. Also your dick tasted bad.

• Haha
  • Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
Alice would rather have less money for herself and her children than for Ioan to be successful and be with someone else. She already credits herself for any success he has had. She threatened to ruin his career and went all out with the teasers and then the big cocaine 'reveal' on Twitter which went nowhere in the press other than making her look like a loon and as far as damaging him professionally, as long as he turns up on time, knows his lines and isn't difficult to work with, no one in Hollywood is going to give a damn. Marriages end, it's not career-ending to leave a partner, despite what Alice believes. Ioan is now with a partner who has lifelong health challenges and that translates as a good guy in a committed relationship who fell in love. All Alice has in terms of damaging his career is to spin the narrative she's been spinning since she found out about Bianca, that he has 'abandoned' his children, he is throwing them out on the street, and he has taken his daughter out of school to spend his money on his girlfriend. She's been shut down from doing that on social media and no one on Tattle is taking the proxy Twitter bait. She is basically a non-entity without Ioan, she is yesterday's fish and chip paper, people would rather talk about Olivia Wilde being served on stage

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
There are plenty lovely dog owners who spend time apart, so long he is cared for it's fine, and there would be an outcry again if he would fly.

I do find it interesting that Bianca has friends in LA that are willing to keep her dog for over 2 months. no way that she only met them when she came to LA. Which makes me increasingly wonder if they were her original plan to set foot in LA before she properly got with Ioan

M33L4

VIP Member
Taking the condolences on behalf of her step mum after all the stuff she’s said about that poor woman? I’m lost for words. She’s a despicable nasty evil cow!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

M33L4

VIP Member
when I was there today there was a young lad sat there must have been in his 20’s he looked terrified I don’t know his circs but he was on his own and I was thinking I wonder if it’s cause it’s classed as a woman’s cancer he’s come alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. I prayed for him tonight xx …
I don’t think we say it enough to the people we admire. You lady, are the best of us. Your humour and humility shines through in every way. I wish I were a) as funny as you and b) had your tenacity. You’re a diamond 🥰

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
This false narrative of "Ioan is getting out of paying what he should" ... he has been paying for everything and still is. The only things he has pulled back on were an unneeded full time nanny and an expensive private school he didn't feel he could pay for even when it was first broached by Alice. He presumably pays for the mortgage, food, utilities, insurance, necessities and maintenance of the girls and Alice. His family is housed, fed and has the necessities of life and them some by some people's standards, which are much lower. What is it he "should" be paying for that he isn't?

Once the divorce is final, Alice will have to live on her settlement or do what other people do - find a way of increasing her income. It's not a punishment. It's life.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I felt it important to share this part of the TRO again. Because while we focus on Alice herself, we forget that anyone acting on her behalf including family, friends, etc., who openly target Ioan or Bianca on SM would blow back on Alice and fall under this part of the order itself. I believe this would then be seen as a breach of the TRO as a whole. Legal members here, please correct me if I have this at all wrong.

I would hope those who proclaim to care about Alice would be mindful of this and go out of their way not to cause her any further issues.

Order is not to abuse: "Disturb the peace" means to destroy someone's mental or emotional calm. This can be done directly or indirectly, such as through someone else. This can be done in any way such as by phone, over text, or online.

PhotoCollage_20220427_164903135.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Who you talking about? Lmao
Yey she’s screwed now that lazy arse will never work again … anywhere for anyone
And if you asked here there’s probably only 10 people in the whole of the UK who knows who she is and they’ll be her relatives ha
And she isn’t talking to nine of them.

• Haha