Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic BBC Wales recommendation for @ReturningthePearls
BBC Wales have 3 series of a drama called Hidden. It's from the team behind Hinterland. I think there were episodes fully in Welsh available but all 3 series available on the BBC iPlayer are in Welsh and English, Welsh is subtitled. Great gritty drama
NOTED!! 💚 Thank you so much, it sounds great.
also when b posted that adorable, sweet insta about the strand of hair on her lip i had this brilliant image of alice shoving one of her wigs in her mouth hoping ioan would come take care of that as well lmao 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Big hugs. Listen to what he says - your health is most important and there are other ways to join in Ramadan.

From my favourite Arab American cartoonist (I have all her books), here's Huda's take on it:

View attachment 1237520View attachment 1237521

Against that, ahm fae Aiberdeen. My dad could switch from standard English (he was a Merchant Navy officer) straight into Doric and my mother from the Black Country couldn't understand a word. I was brought up abroad, went to an English boarding school and didn't really live full time in the city and county of my birth until I was 17. I have no problems understanding Doric, can use all the vocabulary and rhythm, but don't really have any of the accent, though an ex did occasionally take the piss out of me for 'my baaahg' and 'my daaahd'. Dad went to Robert Gordon's College in the 1930s when they had one day a week taught purely in Doric so that they wouldn't forget it. One of the former Lords Lieutenant of Aberdeenshire, Maitland Mackie of Mackie's ice cream etc, said that he was proud to speak exactly the same as any of his farm workers. On the other hand, there's definitely an 'educated Aberdeen' accent from lawyers, doctors, etc, but if you ever watch the YouTube of Scotland The What comedy shows, they're all professionals, with Stephen Robinson a successful lawyer, swinging back into Doric.
My daughter went to Robert Gordon to study nursing and then never came back (lol) and works at the ARI , her bestie's parents were from Fraserburgh and then moved back to the NE so she now speaks with a faux Doric accent which is weird as I am from Lanarkshire and she grew up in West Yorkshire

Reactions: 6
Suggestion for thread title: We're "Waiting for Godot" ... Ioan, get that PRO!

Really hoping Yo follows through with the PRO and that it then in turn helps him with the custody issue. The PA has got to stop, and we all know that it's continuing at Casa Evans. And I do wish mAlice would stop making little Elsie ham it up for the camera and posting it. I think she is just using her to a) punish Ioan ... look what you're missing, and b) show what a great mom she is ... look how happy she is without her daddy (I don't think she is).
I felt so sorry for the little girl being forced by her crazy mother to act as if she was 3 or 4 years old. The child is 8, not 4, she's old enough to be embarrassed by being a prop in her insane mother’s extreme craving for attention.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
hm interesting thar Alice deleted her Happy Birthday post to the "greatest man" in her life, her brother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
hm interesting thar Alice deleted her Happy Birthday post to the "greatest man" in her life, her brother.
They couldn’t decide between them when it actually was. So best to delete because the internet always forgets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was looking at the old videos Alice did and I can’t find this video….. I remember she was doing an Aussie accent.
if someone has it would you be able to post it or direct me to it please. It was done around the time she did Majorie in the white top. Thanks

A052BFDB-3B44-4D82-996E-591A877D3BF1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was looking at the old videos Alice did and I can’t find this video….. I remember she was doing an Aussie accent.
if someone has it would you be able to post it or direct me to it please. It was done around the time she did Majorie in the white top. Thanks

View attachment 1238865
I’m unsure of the etiquette on here for sharing YouTube links. If you search Alice Evans there’s an Anon user who has posted a few of her now deleted videos.

Reactions: 11
I’m unsure of the etiquette on here for sharing YouTube links. If you search Alice Evans there’s an Anon user who has posted a few of her now deleted videos.
I had a look and it is not on there. But thank you.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1238865
I realised it is the same night that she falls under the table and pretends to be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They couldn’t decide between them when it actually was. So best to delete because the internet always forgets 😂
He (and Alice) like the queen with two birthdays three days apart. She couldn’t even get the date right. Poor old Drink sozzled Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t that in the TRO - harassment being carried out by a third party, perhaps a distancing from her beloved sibling online.
Without a doubt Alice is reading here and if she thinks just taking a post down is going help lift the TRO she is mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just rewatched the alphabet backwards video, she misses some 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just rewatched the alphabet backwards video, she misses some 😂😂😂
PMSL! I'm so glad you confirmed, I knew something didn't feel right with her managing to reel off 26 letters in about 3 seconds...!

ETA: I don't think I could spit out the alphabet A-Z as quickly, unless making it one drawn out vowel to consonant slur :')

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It might be on one of the threads(I’m only up to 19 so far😆) but if Alice is slapped with the PRO, what will it mean for her? And for Ioan and the girls?

Reactions: 1
I, H, G, V, C, B, A…
🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.