Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on political note, I'm in the "gets along with everybody" group, even if that costs me some nice Tattlers tea invitations.

As a teenager, I was part of the metal/goth scene (that was a thing in the 90s here 'cause we're 10 years behind everything) and our town only had one bar you could go to for my kind of music (DJs or live) and that venue hosted all the 90s alternative scene. There were gothic nights, and metal nights, and punk, and rock, and also oi!, which brought in the skinhead/neonazi crowds as well. For some reason back then you could have a punker arguing his pre-antifa views with a neonazi, each quite philosophically (in a teen/ya way). Fistfights were rare, friendly beers at the end of the "agree to disagree" were common. As the lovely Mery Hopkin would say, those were the days.
My scene was the 90’s rave and the same .. we’d meet with groups from all over the country and dance the night away no problems… just peace and love ha ha you’ll never hear of two pot heads on a gbh charge I promise ya ha ha 🚬🍸🍸❤💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't she brag about making Ella watch the whole length of the George Floyd video? Surely you can educate an 11 year old child on the problem of police violence and POC without making them basicly watch snuff?
Also that BLM poem the students had to write ... it's nice from the child, but the whole school is just performing again.
Yeah. Very inappropriate video for an 11 year old. I couldn't watch it that's for sure. Ella also did a BLM poem but it's kind of at odds with the elitist school she's at (but not for much longer).

And on political note, I'm in the "gets along with everybody" group, even if that costs me some nice Tattlers tea invitations.
Yep. Demonizing the other side is all too common nowadays. :censored:

Reactions: 9
Alice is a performative not-racist. It's quite common in some circles. Didn't she brag about making Ella watch the whole length of the George Floyd video? Surely you can educate an 11 year old child on the problem of police violence and POC without making them basicly watch snuff?
Also that BLM poem the students had to write ... it's nice from the child, but the whole school is just performing again.
Who does that to a child. The seventeen year old who took the video is still traumatized by it. She couldn't even testify in court without breaking down. Alice is a disgusting tit human being.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
We have those in Northern Ireland. My son was on one when I moved him primary school in P3.
I was put into one in P2, I think. Can't remember now. Improved dramatically in three months; I can't recommend these programmes enough and there is no shame in them (unless you are a snob MALICE)

Reactions: 8
Yo, making a child watch a video of a person being slowly murdered is traumatic as bleeping tit and completely unnecessary in communicating the basic idea that racism is harmful—that’s something kids should know SOON but not in such a violent, ruthless fashion at such a young age. It doesn’t matter if Alice made that child watch it 11 times—she doesn’t have the capacity to understand all of the moving parts of law enforcement failures, police brutality, racial profiling, Black generational trauma, etc. Tapping on a YouTube clip, sticking the phone in her hands, and being like, “Here, Ella, here’s a Black man dying” is GROSS and disastrously damaging to a child. duck, MY Black ass can’t even watch the whole thing. Not EVER have I been able to manage the entirety of bystanders’ recordings and body cam footages of Black fam after Black fam confronting deadly injustice. Performative af and risking your child’s emotional welfare to act woke, shut the duck up Alice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What racist stuff has she done? I haven't witnessed it in my short time following, so would like to know. I despise racism and xenophobia of all kinds.
Yo, making a child watch a video of a person being slowly murdered is traumatic as bleeping tit and completely unnecessary in communicating the basic idea that racism is harmful—that’s something kids should know SOON but not in such a violent, ruthless fashion at such a young age. It doesn’t matter if Alice made that child watch it 11 times—she doesn’t have the capacity to understand all of the moving parts of law enforcement failures, police brutality, racial profiling, Black generational trauma, etc. Tapping on a YouTube clip, sticking the phone in her hands, and being like, “Here, Ella, here’s a Black man dying” is GROSS and disastrously damaging to a child. duck, MY Black ass can’t even watch the whole thing. Not EVER have I been able to manage the entirety of bystanders’ recordings and body cam footages of Black fam after Black fam confronting deadly injustice. Performative af and risking your child’s emotional welfare to act woke, shut the duck up Alice.
Come on, it's Alice. She can't be arsed to brush her kids hair. She isn't making social statements for them to learn at home.

I think the older daughter did a poem, but that seemed to be from school. I have less animosity towards the fancy school bc I've known people who have sent their kids there and it's a mixed bag. There is a lot of privilege but there's also some solid education going on too - with a lot of strong context to go with it.

If anything, the kids might see traumatic stuff from the total lack of engagement with them - not from their mom trying to teach whatever misguided thing there is.

Reactions: 9

As a teenager, I was part of the metal/goth scene (that was a thing in the 90s here 'cause we're 10 years behind everything) and our town only had one bar you could go to for my kind of music (DJs or live) and that venue hosted all the 90s alternative scene. There were gothic nights, and metal nights, and punk, and rock, and also oi!, which brought in the skinhead/neonazi crowds as well. For some reason back then you could have a punker arguing his pre-antifa views with a neonazi, each quite philosophically (in a teen/ya way). Fistfights were rare, friendly beers at the end of the "agree to disagree" were common. As the lovely Mary Hopkin would say, those were the days.
Alice and I agree on the political front. We followed most of the same people on Twitter. I'm a progressive at heart, though I do find myself a moderate on some issues. I don't see the world in black and white. I don't see people this way either. I very have close friends from childhood who I consider family and that are hardcore conservatives. My own brother is a Tucker Carlson lover which makes me want to stick needles straight into my eyeballs. 😵 I still love them all and work hard to focus on our commonalities. IMO, we are far more than our political affiliations.

I figure when a disaster hits, and we're all outside wandering around like stunned rabbits searching for a phone to use or desperate for emergency medical assistance, we won't give a single duck about who the person who offers to help us voted for on Election Day. I'll have tea with anyone who shows me a kind smile and a bit of much needed humanity.
✌🏼

ETA: People who do truly bad things? No tea for you. ❌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
1650913823430.png
“Sparkling sociopath” seems oddly fitting for mAlice given her love of bedazzling anything that stays still long enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice and I agree on the political front. We followed most of the same people on Twitter. I'm a progressive at heart, though I do find myself a moderate on some issues. I don't see the world in black and white. I don't see people this way either. I very have close friends from childhood who I consider family and that are hardcore conservatives. My own brother is a Tucker Carlson lover which makes me want to stick needles straight into my eyeballs. 😵 I still love them all and work hard to focus on our commonalities. IMO, we are far more than our political affiliations.

I figure when a disaster hits, and we're all outside wandering around like stunned rabbits searching for a phone to use or desperate for emergency medical assistance, we won't give a single duck about who the person who offers to help us voted for on Election Day. I'll have tea with anyone who shows me a kind smile and a bit of much needed humanity.
✌🏼

ETA: People who do truly bad things? No tea for you. ❌
Good way to be. Everyone is so polarised these days. You have to pick a side. Life just isnt that clear cut, despite the behaviour of people on Twitter etc. Life is nuanced, and everyone has a right to an opinion. Even if you fundamentally do not agree with someone, you can still find a middle ground (with some exceptions), or get on. People see people as almost an enemy if there isn’t common agreement. I am hopeful it will get better. How much healthier it is to hear opinions that differ - I have had my mind changed by measured debate rather than someone hectoring me for having an opposing view. How else do we learn if our ears are closed to the opinions of others.

Ha now I’m intrigued… where do you work? 🙈
Probably best not to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I like that phrase: emotional welfare. We're a mixed-culture family. I can't see the video - the written account is frightening enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not from the USA but I think Trump should go on Cameo like our favourite dog-blanket model. His pep talks would be Very Special.

Also - I hope nobody feels unwelcome. There are genuinely people who don't give a duck. Honestly. I vote for who I prefer. You can, too. I also don't give a duck about your sexual orientation, or gender id or body type. Unite, Turds! Unite beyond ALL our differences and know this: the golden thread that links us all together, possibly more tightly than blood itself, is that Alice is a witch.
Thank you @TheNotoriousManzana for putting into words just what was in my mind. We are all united by our knowledge that Alice is a witch, and let no one tear us asunder. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In relation to the last post made by AE. It looks like Ioan wanted little E to do “beyond the bell”which seems to be an after/before school and weekend enrichment program. ALICE SUGGESTS HE SHOULD APOLOGISE FOR ENCOURAGING THIS FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

View attachment 1219528
View attachment 1219529
Words absolutely fail me on this. Ioan was trying to help little E, and this would have been good for her I imagine, and most likely have been great fun too. Alice, instead of wanting to help her daughter, kicks off as a way of punishing Ioan, and further the PA. She probably just couldn’t be arsed to do the extra ferrying little E around so she could take part. I don’t believe a word she says about little E not wanting to do this. What mother would not want to help their child, especially if they were struggling at school. Both Ioan’s parents were teachers, so firstly, I imagine that education is important to Ioan, and he would have investigated the best way of getting little E help, like any good, loving, involved, and caring parent does. They do what is best for their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.