Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding.
Look at it this way. Her response was to forward that bizarre email to her son, who duly included it in a legal document that has been published for anyone in the world to see, including everyone Alice knows and whose opinions may be important to her. It has laid bare Alice's disagreeable character and appalling manners. I'd say Mrs G can rest easy knowing her job has been done.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It sounds absolutely wonderful. I love cozier, more socially intimate homes, places where it’s likely that you’ll run into someone you know while walking down the street. ❤ What I would give to live there someday. You have a beautiful country and I hope you’re so proud of that.

I could have NEVER set those emails aside without responding. CookieMonsta just called her emails pathetic and that is EXACTLY the word I have been looking for. So fuckin pitiful that there is NO WAY I wouldn’t have had a go at her.

Mama Gruff took the high road, she seems so classy and above it all. Let silence deal the biggest blow, Mama! ❤
BIB last time I was in Cardiff was before I ended up in a wheelchair.

We got the bus from the hotel into the city centre.

I was amazed that it seemed everyone who got on the bus, seemed to know everyone else on the bus and were very happy to include strangers (me) in their conversations!

Bear in mind Cardiff is a large city, but it seemed more like a village with all the chatter.

I live in a large city in the South of England and people here are no where near as friendly.

Wales is nice 👍 although the Welsh speaking elderly ladies who seemed in charge of every charity shop I went in, could be quite scary but that was in North Wales 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Liar’s dropped on Netflix … bloody IG is everywhere 🙄😂 .. thanks to Alice ! love it ! 👌🏻
I have still haven’t watched him in anything 😂🤣🍸🍸🚬
Oh you MUST watch Liar! It’s brilliant! Ioan is VERY good in it (Despicable character but devilishly handsome) and the actress Joanne frogGary is awesome! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh you MUST watch Liar! It’s brilliant! Ioan is VERY good in it (Despicable character but devilishly handsome) and the actress Joanne frogGary is awesome! Xx
She was definitely better in that than in Angela Black. Agree Ioan was very good in Liar, so sinister!

P.s. I like frogGary better than Froggatt 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at it this way. Her response was to forward that bizarre email to her son, who duly included it in a legal document that has been published for anyone in the world to see, including everyone Alice knows and whose opinions may be important to her. It has laid bare Alice's disagreeable character and appalling manners. I'd say Mrs G can rest easy knowing her job has been done.
Yes, revenge is sweet or karma is this case. If I was Ma Gruff I would have collected the evidence and then as soon as the TRO happened gave her a piece of my mind. That said, with mAlice involving the kids in everything, I still would have to choose my words carefully.

I imagine there were lots of nasty emails to her over the past 4 years.

Reactions: 15
Yes, revenge is sweet or karma is this case. If I was Ma Gruff I would have collected the evidence and then as soon as the TRO happened gave her a piece of my mind. That said, with mAlice involving the kids in everything, I still would have to choose my words carefully.

Best thing to do for Ma Gruff would be to ignore her. She would hate that. Any attention is good attention.

Reactions: 16
Yey I’ve watched it just not with him in it ha ha I do love her though 🥰
I saw him in trailers though he looks good in it

Reactions: 5
And so handsome in it. 🥰 xx
He’s not my type lol so I’ll let BW have him ha ha

Again though his parents are elderly … how low can you go to harass old folk over their son’s decision and to keep their grandkids away from them as a result … she’s a horror and her next life is gonna be tit… it’ll be a thousand lifetimes before she ever reaches nirvana 😇

• Angry
Reactions: 22
BIB last time I was in Cardiff was before I ended up in a wheelchair.

We got the bus from the hotel into the city centre.

I was amazed that it seemed everyone who got on the bus, seemed to know everyone else on the bus and were very happy to include strangers (me) in their conversations!

Bear in mind Cardiff is a large city, but it seemed more like a village with all the chatter.

I live in a large city in the South of England and people here are no where near as friendly.

Wales is nice 👍 although the Welsh speaking elderly ladies who seemed in charge of every charity shop I went in, could be quite scary but that was in North Wales 😂
They scare me too, and I’ve lived here for a while now. By the way, ive noticed that passengers on the bus always thank the driver as they get off the bus, as do I now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They scare me too, and I’ve lived here for a while now. By the way, ive noticed that passengers on the bus always thank the driver as they get off the bus, as do I now
It must be a Celtic thing, I’m Scottish and I’m pretty sure it’s against the law not to thank the driver 😂

Wonder what occurred in mAliceland today.
Has there been anything on her insta?

Reactions: 17
Re: questions in reports, I think it's best to carry on ignoring 3rd parties that aren't public figures unless their activity actually impacts the public figures.

Tattle is constantly under attack and we have to stay out of grey areas. If threads turn mostly into talking about non public figures it risks the whole site, and that really wouldn't be fair on the tens of thousands that use here every day. Tattle isn't a group on a big tech site and one thread could impact the whole site so we have to take the advice to stay out of grey areas seriously. Besides it very quickly gets boring playing with trolls who are wanting to be given an audience by people here.

Do report if you think something has happened that changes this. Thanks!

Reactions: 23
I think the issue in this case is that you have both parents recognising a problem and one that wants to access help and one that won’t. Both my kids are tutored in maths and English and love it. We tried kumon they hated it. I hated it. So we stopped after a few months, but both love the one on one learning and to do it not with me. Perhaps beyond the bell isn’t ideal and pushing kids to do something they don’t like isn’t a good idea. But is it really true she didn’t like it or was it Alices excuse. There would be so many places they could access for further help if Alice want to. But it means organising, dedicating a timeframe to it and being sober to pick up and drop off the child.
BIB - agreed (y)she loves to sound off like she's the greatest mum but truth is she can't be arsed.
This probably falls under the day to day stuff she once said Yo was better at than she was/is.
Proper parenting would interfere with her daily devotion to herself.

Hi lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 got way behind, no time to catch up on approx' 30 pages so I'm skimming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I rewatched King Arthur today. It's still not good. :censored: However, I read the Trivia on IMDb and this made me laugh so hard:

Ioan Gruffudd was spotted curling his eyelashes by Ray Winstone one morning before shooting. Winstone spread the word, and Gruffudd earned the nickname "Sir Lashalot" for the duration of the shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I suppose Ioan’s super whizz bang red hot lawyer has a team with eyes and ears monitoring Alice’s socials? The original court docs mentioned socials and examples of messages on instagram etc, but unclear if it was Ioan keeping eyes on it or whether the lawyers would do it. Seems like it’s a full time job when she posts / deletes / add comments / delete comments like the few inflammatory posts on her instagram recently.

Reactions: 10
@sallygsoton - re your Spoiler

I'm so very sorry you & your family went through something so traumatic. 😞 For you to then see vile Alice's remarks is beyond hurtful & triggering. Sending love & hugs to you & your family, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I rewatched King Arthur today. It's still not good. :censored: However, I read the Trivia on IMDb and this made me laugh so hard:

Ioan Gruffudd was spotted curling his eyelashes by Ray Winstone one morning before shooting. Winstone spread the word, and Gruffudd earned the nickname "Sir Lashalot" for the duration of the shoot.
Oh I tried to watch it recently and it’s cack 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I suppose Ioan’s super whizz bang red hot lawyer has a team with eyes and ears monitoring Alice’s socials? The original court docs mentioned socials and examples of messages on instagram etc, but unclear if it was Ioan keeping eyes on it or whether the lawyers would do it. Seems like it’s a full time job when she posts / deletes / add comments / delete comments like the few inflammatory posts on her instagram recently.
lawyers wouldnt do it, at most they hire someone but that's $$$) probably a combination of themselve looking, friends, press, fans etc

with a bit coding knowledge and a spare laptop you could in theory automate it but IG is much harder than twitter

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.