Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #94 Covid negative, but positively desperate for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please remind me of when the expected date of the PRO hearing is?

Reactions: 3
The necklace is a hamsa.
'The hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern symbol that holds a variety of meanings across cultures. Nevertheless, it is regarded in all faiths as a protective talisman that brings good fortune, health and happiness. The hamsa is primarily used to protect its owner from the 'Ayin Ha'ra,' also known as 'The Evil Eye'.'
Bianca's latest Insta story is 'me blocking negative energy. She is good about social media boundaries and they have the TRO but it looks like it's is coming from somewhere

• Sad
Reactions: 10
IMG_20220502_205028576.jpg

Betcha Alice watches this on a loop - this wee face gettin crushed
Hey ho!
So even tho testing has ceased (as Scots guidance) we are of today (I lft tested just to be safe) a covid household so ima drinking so cheers all of you lovely fucko’s 😘 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see Bianca posted on her stories a meme about blocking negativity. Hmmm. Something is happening behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure how the PRO hearing would actually work but I hope Malice has to endure watching the Majorie video in court

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I snorted
Screenshot_20220502-220045_Instagram.jpg

I see Bianca posted on her stories a meme about blocking negativity. Hmmm. Something is happening behind the scenes.
or she saw that post (is from an account she follows) and thought it was funny. blocking negativity seems to be her thing in general

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I snorted
View attachment 1238183

or she saw that post (is from an account she follows) and thought it was funny. blocking negativity seems to be her thing in general
I’ve got the Joey from Friends hand twin song in my head now 😂

View attachment 1238158
Betcha Alice watches this on a loop - this wee face gettin crushed
Hey ho!
So even tho testing has ceased (as Scots guidance) we are of today (I lft tested just to be safe) a covid household so ima drinking so cheers all of you lovely fucko’s 😘 🥂
Try and rest as much as you can xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The necklace is a hamsa.
'The hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern symbol that holds a variety of meanings across cultures. Nevertheless, it is regarded in all faiths as a protective talisman that brings good fortune, health and happiness. The hamsa is primarily used to protect its owner from the 'Ayin Ha'ra,' also known as 'The Evil Eye'.'
Bianca's latest Insta story is 'me blocking negative energy. She is good about social media boundaries and they have the TRO but it looks like it's is coming from somewhere
Swivel evil eyes of the loon...

• Haha
My theory is that, starved from attention from us Tattlers, a certain sibling (who met their wife at Alice's wedding) has stepped up their campaign of harrassment of BW over on Instagram.

• Sad
  • Wow
We always see this from the pov of Bianca being caught in the middle of the Alice shitstorm but she could well be dealing with stuff from her abusive ex who maybe doesn't like the fact that she has moved on and is happy

Reactions: 24
We always see this from the pov of Bianca being caught in the middle of the Alice shitstorm but she could well be dealing with stuff from her abusive ex who maybe doesn't like the fact that she has moved on and is happy
Never thought of that. She has moved on to better things spectacularly.

Reactions: 21
Off topic BBC Wales recommendation for @ReturningthePearls
BBC Wales have 3 series of a drama called Hidden. It's from the team behind Hinterland. I think there were episodes fully in Welsh available but all 3 series available on the BBC iPlayer are in Welsh and English, Welsh is subtitled. Great gritty drama

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off topic BBC Wales recommendation for @ReturningthePearls
BBC Wales have 3 series of a drama called Hidden. It's from the team behind Hinterland. I think there were episodes fully in Welsh available but all 3 series available on the BBC iPlayer are in Welsh and English, Welsh is subtitled. Great gritty drama
Filmed on my doorstep too!

• Heart
The necklace is a hamsa.
I think they are still tagged in tweets and not complimentary either.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Good point & one I hadn't even thought about.
Love your Peanuts avatars!
1.gif

• Heart
I think the fact that both Ioan and Bianca have had abusive relationships before this current one affords them time away from it all. Imagine they were still in LA with the PA ongoing and Alice and her sick duck cronies sharing their location. I believe Ioan is seeking work while they’re in the Uk in amongst the sightseeing and spending time with his parents. I can just see Mama G surrounding them with love and tbh, I’m here for it. We genuinely only know what Alice has put out or the abuse via the 113 pages of the TRO, we’re also watching in real time the abuse continuing via proxy on social media. I also believe some of those accounts to be Alice and think that will be proved on June 14th.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.