Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
In my opinion, Alice knows she's toast so this is a delay tactic. However, she's played this card too many times in this case and a continuance is unlikely since the trial has been calendared for months and any further delay will cause additional damage to the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Since Bernal is now gone I am certain that Alice won't file her own witness list or trial brief. She's so immature. She's doing the legal equivalent of sticking her fingers in her ears and saying "la la la, I can't hear you." Judge Josh will not be impressed by this behavior and it is likely to backfire on her--badly. If she cares about her kids why would she risk custody like this? She abandoned Ella in the courtroom once already, now she's figuratively abandoning both her children. Unreal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Lads I was just asleep or on the toilet IDK, anyway the British Police just knocked, well they were in plain clothes, anyway they said they had come to tell me to “watch what I’m up to” he tapped the side of his nose as he said this, and pointed at my phone. The other one said “ you haven’t heard this from us, right. The British Police were never here” then she scribbled a note and left.
Am here alone and shitting myself, anyone know a lawyer taking on new clients?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
For Alice this is binary, Win or Lose. For Ioan it’s more nuanced. It’s about what is in the best interest of the two girls. He’s already said in previous filings he doesn’t know what to do for the best. He likely realises (as we have also realised) that that might mean him relinquishing physical custody of the girls and rekindle their relationship once they have grown up and realised their mother is a vicious narcissist.

Ioan “won” when he left that nasty narcissist of a wife.

Ioan “won” because he can still get roles in blockbuster moves, no matter how small

Ioan “won” because he’s well liked amongst colleagues and fans (as the convention showed)

ioan “won” because he has a supportive partner who makes him happy when Alice didn’t in the end.

ioan “won” because he’s adult enough to understand this isn’t binary and the girls well being will be his first thought. Regardless of what the court decides.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

welp

VIP Member
unless Ioan has a new war like this against Bianca in a few years, or Alice with someone else, there is no need to change anything. the parties of this conflict are still the same, and I expect it to stay for a long time. When there is no interest anymore the thread will die a natural death

At most if you dont want to have fluff stuff interfer in serious discussions you could make a more individual thread about Ioan. but I dont think that it's bad to post dog pics and very broad acting stuff in this topic here

If I had one request I'd changed it from Gruffudd & Evans to Gruffudd vs Evans, it makes them way less look like a couple

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Hiraeth

VIP Member
New thread! Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the winning title!

Thread recap:

- Alice has been actively soliciting the doxxing (the illegal discovery and release of private information) of some posters on this thread, as shown by this screenshot from one of Alice's Instagram private messages which was sent on Monday, February 12, 2024. (The account Alice was messaging posted this screenshot to their Instagram stories.)
1000045889.png

- Tone continues to rant about a police visit he allegedly received, but his story keeps changing. Was he asleep or on the loo when they arrived? Did he have sushi afterward or was he trying to get back to sleep? Were they plainclothes police or not? Did they leave a formal note or an unsigned scrap of paper? Did any of this even happen?

- Tone said he'd post the note but we're still waiting.

- Of course, the irony of Tone being visited by police for online abuse, and then continuing the abuse and tagging the police in his tweets, is not lost on anyone.

- Rather than have a status conference in court on February 7, the attorneys and the judge conferred by phone on February 6. At the time, Dr. Dupée's custody evaluation report hadn't yet been released to the court and attorneys, but it was expected to be released at the end of last week. We assume all parties have seen the report by now.

- Today is Valentine's Day and all the main players here are spending their day as you might expect. Happy Valentine's Day to all Tattle Turds.

- The next important court date is the first day of the custody trial, which is on Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. PT.

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Loveu2

VIP Member
Tone has his own problems to deal with. Maybe he shouldn't be so involved with Alice's shitshow.

Screenshot_20240221_160023_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Ametrine

VIP Member
The only reason she sacked him is because there are court dates imminent. That’s it; that’s all the reason she needed. She is not a creative person, she can only reuse her few little tricks.
What the fuck, @WinterSolstice?

What the fuck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and spend her time making CREATIVE designs like the below and sacking her fifth lawyer and be yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

1708479848688.png

1708479886075.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68

ButterTart

VIP Member
I think we were all pretty sure that she was going to pull this stunt. Put together a bingo card with some other possibilities…
IMG_2657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Okay, here’s what the nunc pro tunc minute order says, in English and not legalese.
  • “Nunc pro tunc” is the term for a court order that corrects an earlier order of the court. So this February 21, 2024 minute order is correcting the court's minute order of February 7, 2024.
  • Dr. Dupee’s report came out on February 14, 2024.
  • The court had another case management call on February 14 to discuss the custody evaluation and postponing the trial.
  • Someone complained to the judge that the minute order of February 7 was not specific as to whether the trial briefs and witness lists, etc. that were to be filed on February 21, 2024 were to pertain to the custody trial only, or both the custody trial and the financial trial.
  • Given this information, the court ruled:
    • The February 29, 2024 hearing date is being kept on calendar for a status report on whether the trial dates of March 6, March 7, and March 13 will go forward.
    • If the parties do NOT stipulate among themselves to continue the trial, then the trial is going forward and all counsel will have to file witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and the side-by-side issue declaration relating to the custody and visitation issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

M33L4

VIP Member
I’ve spoken before about personal circumstances. If they’re crowing that Ioan gets zero custody or visitation, two girls have essentially lost their dad who did nothing wrong but leave their mother. Anyone supporting that is a nasty nasty cunt. Some people miss their daddy every single day.
I’m astounded at one of the people all over tone not understanding Alice is the exact same as their ex.
It blows my mind these people are so warped.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hiraeth

VIP Member
FFS, just before bed too, but, it is my birthday tomorrow, so I will have some reading to do!! Something has happened to sack him hasn't it? Apart from her trying to stall.
Happy early birthday! 💜

Bernal is now free to join Leon and Marie on the beach. It is getting pretty crowded with Alice's former attorneys. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Spoke to the court and getting a transcript of this case management call is not possible, there was no transcript taken even though a reporter was listed (it was an error). I'll be ready to try for the February 29 case management conference, though!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I wonder if Alice demanded a copy of Dupée's report and then parted ways with Bernal when he told her that he legally couldn't share it with her. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 58

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?
For all we know, Alice dumped Bernal and told him to prepare the attorney substitution form for her to sign. It probably took her days to sign it because she had to stop doxxing and start detoxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Ametrine

VIP Member
The double space after "Caesar" makes me think Tone had to cut and paste the word, because he couldn't spell it:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.27.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57