Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even understand what Tone is going on about half the time.

Looking at how much engagement he gets on his incoherent tweets, not many other people understand him either.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Tomorrow is the lawyer get together basically, so will there be any ramifications for no lawyer for Alice, which means no paperwork to present? It's time she faced the consequences of her actions over the last three years! I hope she gets the book thrown at her.

Reactions: 28
Could I politely ask for the answer to this?

E11C068C-293C-47C9-AA90-766A2B083106.jpeg

I’ve being waiting for hours and no one gives a tit on his X account. Please put me out of my misery and tattle answer it for me.

was it tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it, it’s not like she has some cunning plan and is winning anything. She’s a few dollars closer to bankruptcy and is spray painting her shiny head. That’s all she has going on. Not much of a win is it.

• Haha
Imagine being the kids uncle and going on SM clapping and laughing at thought of alienating the kids from their dads life. He actually finds joy in this tit. What kind of horrid bastard does that?

……yeah yeah his sister Alice Evans does.

Reactions: 43
For all we know, Alice dumped Bernal and told him to prepare the attorney substitution form for her to sign. It probably took her days to sign it because she had to stop doxxing and start detoxing.
BIB: There must be a thread title for Hiraeth in here surely? 😬 “Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So the only person left to represent her is….. MARJORY!!

Come on old girl, now’s your time to shine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
Alright who called it, a few of you did. She would get rid just before the trial to cause another delay?! She’s so predictable?!

right. Off to catch up now.

Reactions: 18
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

View attachment 2770321
Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the duck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a duck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

View attachment 2770340
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming bleep and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date”
I think this makes a lot of sense. I also think Tone is malice. The time he posts just doesn’t make any sense for a very poorly man in Bristol. Makes perfect sense for wine o’clock in L.A though.

Reactions: 23
I would say that Judge Josh treated her more leniently when she was representing herself before. He seemed more aware of what he was saying and what he could do. Perhaps she was thinking she'd get more of a pass this way than with Bernal. Cause everyone's against her, right? She's exhausting. I don't know how Ioan is still in this if I'm feeling this over it all. That's definitely not a fallen man, Tonely you FPOS.

Reactions: 27
What would be her reason for changing out Bernal and causing more delays//hassle when she has ‘won’?

Reactions: 13
I don't think she's seen the custody report yet. There will have been a sick child or Alice has been so busy she hasn't had time to come to the lawyers office.
This is how narcs work. They pretend to not have been told things, not know things, be in the dark, feign ignorance when it suits them.
She will be desperate to get her mitts on it without being under supervision by a lawyer.
She will now apply to delay the hearing because she hasn't had access to the report and hasn't had a chance to read it
My prediction....

So let's assume her next move is looking for a delay, is there a form she needs to file to request that or does she just turn up in court and ask the judge in person?

It's sickening to think the judge might kick the can further down the road and steal more money from the locked funds for another lawyer for her when she's already had so much out of those funds.

Delay tactics surely means the custody evaluator report isn't very favourable towards her, otherwise she'd be skipping into court right?
BIB - this is a great shout. If the report looked well she wouldn’t hesitate to get to court.

luckily judge Josh has the measure of her as she’s done this before and delayed his hearings. I want to say there’s something in my memory from previous transcripts about replacing lawyers won’t cause a delay again? Am I dreaming that? Something along those lines, does anyone else remember that?
---
I think he’s told her before to stop stalling?

also, Alice thinks Georgia is brilliant because she’s still got her man and the big rock on her finger

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.