Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC_love

Chatty Member
She would be pushing hard for the trial not delaying it if that were the case
Maybe not if she knows she’s all but won and wants to keep Dr Dupee’s (hopefully brutal) report on the extent of her PA contained for as long as possible?

Reactions: 4

Diamonds60

VIP Member
That’s not the real person. Definitely a tattler based on their likes. But yes, using his ex failed business partner’s name. Spotted it earlier. That’s how you sock properly though, and I’d die laughing if it was Rachel.
If she’s to say that then what’s to say she doesn’t like other posts? But yeah ok prob changed their Twitter name. How do we find out? I’m kind of intrigued

Reactions: 3

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
And in the end he didn't work for, or was connected to MI5 In any way. Someone dig some digging and he was security for a clean up company, that deals with high hazard waste 🤣 the site is owned by the government, so that's why he said is works for the government 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
---

In my field of work, we use the term Actuary, and they are very intelligent people. If an Actuary is involved, malice should be scared, very scared! 💅
I feel like I missed the peak of the Brighton Bond stuff - can anyone remember which thread I should look at for it?

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
She has a lot of hacks to give her face more definition but mainly to get attention. Her least best feature are her eyes. They are slightly hooded which wouldn’t be an issue for most people unless you are a model or actress. Where you have to be able to look straight into a camera and communicate with your eyes in a subtle way. It is a minor imperfection. She over compensates for it.

The bright red lipstick takes focus away from her eyes.

The gaping mouth does two things. One it projects her “zany” image and draws attention to her. But it also elongates her face and again draws attention to her mouth not eyes.

She has one of those faces where a lot of otherwise regular features come together in a way that is somewhere between quite pretty and very attractive. Her height, gaping mouth or pout and overblown makeup brought her attention. Notably her screen styling was always a subtle look to make her look an understated English rose type. She never leaned into that as an image off screen which would have maybe helped her get more roles.

Basically she has been professionally photographed enough to know she needs angles. She knows she needs something more to draw attention to herself on the red carpet because she was and is a nobody. She lacks the confidence in her looks and talent to be quietly attractive.
I think she mostly doesn't like her teeth so she does the weird open gob or the tight lipped smile.

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
It's crazy how much Alice fucks herself over. It's like she see's a wall and just has to bang her head into it. Repeatedly.

Who knew about David Tennant and his wife? Are we going to see an Alice pt2 in the coming years? I hope not for his sake. I always liked him.

PS: Happy birthday @Mrsoh 🎂
Who knew what about David Tennant and his wife?

Reactions: 2

Ametrine

VIP Member
Yes she used to look great in still photos but in action she’s just bland and awkward and not striking at all. She also has a pronounced lisp in some of the things she was in, I never noticed that before. I was just watching this!

she just kind of…gallumphs around.
I did notice her lisp in a few English-language things she's been in, but I haven't noticed it when she's speaking French (or maybe my French isn't good enough to perceive it).

I think she's a lot better, and far less awkward and wooden, when she speaks French. She's not bad at all here (her scene is at the 5:33 mark):

Reactions: 1