Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
Thanks for the recap and new thread @Hiraeth
I’m still surprised at how stupid Alice is sometimes. 🫣

Thanks @Ametrine for your lovely words - I am reposting the Valentines tale (or tail) of the Prius rat ❤

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In a Beverly Hills Prius
Ratty hides from view

Her lipstick is red
Her shoes are blue
Hearing a key turning
Ratty hopes it’s not true

The stop sign was red
Her language was blue
She crashed the car
Out the window Ratty flew

The ambulance was red
The bandage was blue
Ratty wanted justice
But had to “join the queue”

The verdict was read
Alice was blue
Tattlers rejoiced
But Ratty wasn’t through…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Loveu2

VIP Member
I dont believe Alice has an endgame. She just wants to be as difficult as possible. Bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
“I heard a rumour” as he furiously refreshed the page for four hours. Still here. Dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I have a question for you, @Hiraeth

I notice many people mention she is living now on 10k a month. However, it isn't full 10k, if I understand it correctly?

I understand that 3k in child support is exempt of taxation. However, 7k of spousal is subject to taxation. How much is the tax rate on it at minimum? When would she have to pay it? IRS is not lenient and she clearly cannot expect that Ioan will come to her rescue.
Not mentioning that she currently gets overpaid, is clearly owing large amounts to Ioan, so starting from April she likely won't receive much income.

Also, when Ioan currently has to pay 3k for children, doesn't Alice have to have documented proof that she spent that amount solely on them and that she herself has fronted an equal amount in the benefit of children?

Thank you again, @Hiraeth for all the documents and explanations. 🤗
Happy to help any time! 🤗 You are correct about the taxation of support. Child support ($3,000 per month paid by Ioan) is nontaxable and non-deductible. Spousal support ($7,000 per month paid by Ioan) is tax-deductible by Ioan and taxed as ordinary income to Alice at her usual tax rate both at the state and federal level.

We don't know Alice's tax bracket but if she is only reporting her spousal support to the IRS, that would fall into the 22% federal tax bracket and the 9.3% California tax bracket, making her effective tax rate 31.3%. Taxes are due in mid-April of each year, so when she files taxes for 2023 in April, she will have to report the support from December as well as all the overpaid monies in 2023. The 2024 support payments are reportable on her 2024 tax return which is due in April 2025.

Child support payments are supposed to be used for the children but there is no requirement to submit receipts, etc. However, if there is documented proof that Alice is not using child support for the children, Ioan can take her back to court to possibly set up a custodian for the funds or to modify the child support order. (There currently is no order in place, just a stipulation for support payments till the end of April).
---
Well, something happened today. Trying to get the minute order, hang on.

1000046346.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

1708474116006.png

Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the fuck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a fuck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

1708474690444.png

I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming cunt and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.

• Sad

Hoopla

My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who looks to Alice Evans for geopolitical thought leadership.

• Haha
  • Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I think Tone’s tweets are bait. Remember, Alice is convinced that Tattle is full of Bianca/Ioan socks. By talking about good news, she’s trying to get I&B to expose themselves, because she still doesn’t get that they don’t sit on the internet all day under fake names.

Second, if Alice does get full custody it will only be because she’s alienated those kids so much. I firmly believe that the punishment for alienation should be no spousal support, and for child support to be put in an account that is untouchable until the child starts college and then the money is paid directly to the educational system. Why should an alienating parent get one red cent? Alice wouldn’t spend it on the kids. See how she likes full custody of misbehaving teenagers when she’s got to fund them entirely herself.

It should never have gotten this far. Alice should have lost the kids at the first sign of alienation.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
The kids are definitely the losers in all this. They lost a good dad and that makes that cunt happy. IG will have a good life with B regardless but I'm sure he has moments of sadness thinking about the kids.
I think it's probably more "constant thoughts about his daughters and what he has lost" rather than "moments of sadness". These are his daughters, his own flesh and blood, who he loves deeply.

I feel so bad for him, and the children. It's crazy what one unhinged, vindictive person can do. Three lives changed forever, all because a husband wanted a divorce from his wife.

• Heart
  • Sad

iieee

VIP Member
Random but my OH is scrolling custom number plate auctions and he just called over that he spotted Alice is selling her old one. 🤣
IMG-20240217-WA0003.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
In keeping with the sudden and dramatic breaking into prose on this thread I’ve written an Ode to Ioan to mark his departure from the title and because my flight got cancelled again.

Ioan it’s been fun
But it looks like our time has come.
We’re putting the Gruffudd to bed.
And sticking with Alice instead.

I know you won’t miss us a bit
Our dramas and questionable s**t.
You’ve never thrown us a bone
So we might as well go it alone.

So bye-bye old boy it’s been fun
Go enjoy your life in the sun
You and B are preparing to wed.
While Alice gets her [Alice caps] VERY OWN thread.

Ode to Ioan … 2024

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
My god she couldn’t manage a single witness could she? Not ONE person to vouch for her? 🤦🏻‍♀️

She might have lost her attorney but she still has her ATonY. 🥸🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hoopla

I think we should drop IG from the thread titles to disassociate him from the train wreck that is Alice Evans.

She'd hate that. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm not reading it like this tbh: to me it sounds more like the judge decides based on the discussion they have if they postpone it or not. Would be epic though if Ioan's side could block it. Wonder if they will agree by stipulating to re-introduce supervised visitation as a compromsie. they did mention it in one hearing that this may happen at one of the status conferences if the decision is delayed.

btw a thought just came to me: what if Alice thought all this time (like me until recently) that she was paying Bernal for a financial trial. And she thinks that she doesnt need a lawyer for a custody trial because she wants to do that bit all herself lol.

I'm a broken record at this point, but this would be a very unusual verdict in California. They always desperately try to have children spend time with both parents, no matter the circumstances (for better or worse), so I cannot imagine something like this was ruled.

She also would never ever try to delay the trial if something like this was the case. It's way more likely that more intervention (therapy) etc was recommended for example.

Generally speaking it's a very bad idea to trust the reaction of Tony. The dude has declared Alice about 500 times so far as the winner and Ioan as the loser.
I don't read it that way; the minute order says that the February 29 case management conference stays on calendar "with a focus of determining whether the previously scheduled trial dates (03-06, 03-07, and 03-13) will move forward or be continued by stipulation." (Emphasis mine.) Judges don't enter into stipulations.

Further, the trial briefs and witness lists are to be filed and exchanged on March 1 "unless the parties thereto prior stipulate to continue the custody trial with the concurrence of the Court..." (Again, emphasis mine.) It sounds like even if they agree to continue the hearing, Judge Josh can force it to go forward since the court has to also agree to the continuance.

If I am missing something, please let me know!

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
So Big Al has a job - as a lawyer. Shes got an arguing coat, no paperwork and a mission to get roasted by Judge Josh.
🍿

• Haha