Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Congratulations to the ONE person who voted in our poll in June last year who thought Bernal would last longer than eight months.

View attachment 2770351
It's me! I called it then! Narcs are textbook!

I knew he would last a while because it serves her need for inaction and chaos.

Here's my thoughts... I think everyone associated with this case knows that Alice is deeply mentally ill or has some personality disorder. That is, everyone besides her and the kids. It's all a farce of a trial and the kids will be removed from her.

They is clear evidence she is unsafe but have operated under this illusion of formality. I think Alice either wised up her lawyer wasn't acting in her abusive interests or more likely has done something that compromised Bernal.

In any situation, she has lost major control.

Screenshot_20240220-184200~2.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Friendly Reminder: Ms. Dupee is a custody evaluator. She only gives an opinion on where the girls should live and why. It's up the the judge to take that and make his own conclusions regarding custody and any financial support for the children and the mother.

Given the amount of PA that has taken place and the abusive behavior exhibited by the children at their father's apartment (going by all statements provided after said event including the professional witness's statement), I think it's a given the children would not be sent to live with their father and his partner.

IMO, I don't believe BW would be safe given the eldest's behavior and the subsequent legal proceedings. I think the mother ensured the outcome she wanted by her involvement in the RO application and false injury narrative. I only hope that was noted in Ms. Dupee's report.

I could be wrong, but this is firmly what I believe. You can't fit a square into a circle.

I will always wish the children the very best and hope they one day see things clearly and without the undo influence of their mother. I also hope she comes to realize that her behavior has caused irreparable damage and ensured the girls she loves are now estranged from their loving father, just as she is from hers. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Be careful what messages you keep repeating to tender, impressionable girls. You might end up ensuring they become man hating women.

I pray that doesn't happen in this case.

MOO

• Heart
  • Sad

Ally Pally

VIP Member
1000002953.png

So does this include calling your crying eleven year old Daughter (on her birthday )a fucking bitch when she asks you to be a mother???
NEVER FORGET YOU DID THAT ALICE!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Having Ioan pay for another attorney at this point is utterly fucking ridiculous. Talk about financial abuse.

Reactions: 54

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to the ONE person who voted in our poll in June last year who thought Bernal would last longer than eight months.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.22.50.png

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Alice and her fucked up friends, the judge, gal, and the Custody Evaluator disagree.
Oops. You dropped your privacy protection.

View attachment 2762380
"meet his girlfriend early" - 2 years is early? LMAO

If he doesnt go to Europe for a few weeks he wouldnt have seen them just like the other 90 % of the time he is in LA. I get that as abuse lovers they are frustrated that Ioan refuses to get his life dictate by his abuser, but things like this just let your mask drop.

Ella wasnt seeing him already half a year before the Bianca reveal. Where did he alienated her there and not your Queen Ms Innocent who delivered proof after proof that she dud just that?

Stop being a misogynistic twat that sees wrong in a man treating a woman (for once) right like Ioan does to Bianca. Incredible to think that caring about someones health is not caring about your kids.

So, yes, supporters of Alice dont want Ioan to see his kids. Because they are disgusting twats that have been reacting gleeful every time there was bad news about this topic. And that turn a blind eye on all her disgusting actions.

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
The report came out on the 14th,
It's not going to be physically possible for me to be there, but please know I will be there in spirit if you make it! And definitely waiting for your observations with baited breath.
I was persuaded that it wasn’t the best idea, the main reason being that it will likely be a closed court….so with the money, I made my mom rescue another pet (a beautiful cat named Fiona) and I paid for a few months worth of food, litter, toys, treats and also presents for our other rescues (another cat and two dogs) so they don’t feel left out lol. I don’t have the stability that my mom has (owns home, can afford unexpected vet bills) so a three year old stray who has never been loved or had a home is finally home with a loving family. Inspired by all you cat luvers. Sorry for the slight derail 😻

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I don't believe a word Tone's fat fingers type. Sorry.

She’s lovely but I can’t help thinking he fell into a committed relationship way too fast. He didn’t take time to detox from the years with Alice. I feel a bit bad for him like that.
I understand where you're coming from but I am heartened by the fact that Ioan now has had years of therapy, which is still ongoing based on the most recent financial declaration. Hopefully that has helped him process things and move on from his ex-wife's abuse in a healthy way..

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I feel for Ioan in all this. The man just wants to be rid of this controlling, vicious leech. How his mental health isn’t fucked in all of this I don’t know. Her keep doing this to him is her way of continuing to control him.

The poor man just needs it to be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Didn’t Alice (using one of her socks) have an argument with an actuary on X? Sure I have a vague memory of this but it could be anything, those twisted siblings think they are playing 3D Chess and they’re not even playing Go Fish.
Yep, someone on X that has been actively calling out Alice and Tone for months said they were an actuary. It's a dig at that person.

Liz Fraser (never heard of her till now but she has 21k followers so 🤷🏼‍♀️) deleted her original post about Alice.
View attachment 2761411
OOPS!
---
Reposting screenshot, sorry about that:
View attachment 1000046016.png
---
Sigh. Third time's the charm?
1000046018.png

---
I'll be monitoring the court docket for new filings today. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Loveu2

VIP Member
I think Bernal told her the truth about her situation and she told him to fuck off.

Reactions: 50

Hiraeth

VIP Member
But if the report has already been released to the attorneys and Alice has disinstructed Bernal she can ask for her file to be handed over to her by his office and does he have any right to withhold reports contained within that file ?
As a confidential report it won't be part of the attorney file and Bernal would be subject to sanctions if he shared a copy of the report without getting authorization from the court first.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I can’t imagine crowing about deliberately keeping two girls from their father and seeing it as a win. If we believe MonoTone, which I don’t.
When you announce a teenage girl having a toddler tantrum and throwing food and an alleged assault as a win you’ve set the bar pretty low.

kingseven

VIP Member
1. Gloria
2. The twins in Australia
3. Tone
4. Peg the psycho grandma
I rest my case....
5. The Rat
6. The Squirrel
7. The Cheese String

Ioan
1. Iris
2. David Evans
3. Catherine Evans
4. Kayla Lashae
5. Elizabeth Valerio
6. The entire staff at Wagon Wheel
7. The entire TSA
8. Franklin Leonard
9. Lin
10. MITH
11. Hoarsewhisperer
12. Tamzin Outhwaite
13. Piers Morgan
14. Marie
15. Leon
16. Bernal
17. @welp
18. @Hiraeth
19. @M33L4 (to ensure we reach the cunt quota for Quarter 1 and hit bonus)
20. Mama G
21. Bubba Bear (to refute G Lo's sworn testimony that Ioan never liked animals)
22. Lin
23. Andrea Burkhart
24. Craig
25. EDDIE CIBRIAN
26. Ladies of the Forum

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
As to Alice's access to Dupée's report now that she's representing herself, that's up to Judge Josh to make a court order:

1000046147.png

Alice also can't get out of paying Dr. Dupée's fees by representing herself:

1000046150.png

• Sad