Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?

hmmm - wonder if she was refusing to comply with one of the court's directions (full and international financials perhaps?) and Bernal didn't fancy risking his licence again

Or perhaps she has been revealed as having lied to him about something vital (revealed in the custody evaluation possibly?) and he chose to dump her just like Marie did

... or they got into a screaming match when the Dupree and/or financial report was not to her liking and agreed to go separate ways

Reactions: 40
hmmm - wonder if she was refusing to comply with one of the court's directions (full and international financials perhaps?) and Bernal didn't fancy risking his licence again

Or perhaps she has been revealed as having lied to him about something vital (revealed in the custody evaluation possibly?) and he chose to dump her just like Marie did

... or they got into a screaming match when the Dupree and/or financial report was not to her liking and agreed to go separate ways
I suspect all of the above happened!

Reactions: 31
I think Bernal told her the truth about her situation and she told him to duck off.

Reactions: 50
But if the report has already been released to the attorneys and Alice has disinstructed Bernal she can ask for her file to be handed over to her by his office and does he have any right to withhold reports contained within that file ?
As a confidential report it won't be part of the attorney file and Bernal would be subject to sanctions if he shared a copy of the report without getting authorization from the court first.

Reactions: 50
Having Ioan pay for another attorney at this point is utterly bleeping ridiculous. Talk about financial abuse.

Reactions: 54
Lads I was just asleep or on the toilet IDK, anyway the British Police just knocked, well they were in plain clothes, anyway they said they had come to tell me to “watch what I’m up to” he tapped the side of his nose as he said this, and pointed at my phone. The other one said “ you haven’t heard this from us, right. The British Police were never here” then she scribbled a note and left.
Am here alone and shitting myself, anyone know a lawyer taking on new clients?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Alice could have bought a home with the money squandered away on her legal fees.

Reactions: 44
Bernal signed the document on 16th Feb and Alice 19th Feb. Is Bernal’s date a typo or did he dump her?
For all we know, Alice dumped Bernal and told him to prepare the attorney substitution form for her to sign. It probably took her days to sign it because she had to stop doxxing and start detoxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
you must get her perspective though. Imagine being a chronical oversharer that lives from giving her peasants content. and then there is a pamphlet that could contain negative things about Ioan's parenting and good things about your parenting. and you have no chance to access and share the bits you want. I'd sack my lawyer and take my chance too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lads I was just asleep or on the toilet IDK, anyway the British Police just knocked, well they were in plain clothes, anyway they said they had come to tell me to “watch what I’m up to” he tapped the side of his nose as he said this, and pointed at my phone. The other one said “ you haven’t heard this from us, right. The British Police were never here” then she scribbled a note and left.
Am here alone and shitting myself, anyone know a lawyer taking on new clients?
Bernal likely has some free time now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was Alice (god forbid) The absolute last thing on my mind would be tattle but it’s almost as if she’s putting on this show especially for us.

And it’s making me think she’s filed something about Ioan or got one of the kids to say it - that was often predicted would happen.

She seemed to toy with the idea often.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

1708474116006.png

Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the duck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a duck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

1708474690444.png

I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming bleep and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Congratulations to the ONE person who voted in our poll in June last year who thought Bernal would last longer than eight months.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.22.50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wonder if Alice demanded a copy of Dupée's report and then parted ways with Bernal when he told her that he legally couldn't share it with her. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 58
The double space after "Caesar" makes me think Tone had to cut and paste the word, because he couldn't spell it:

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 00.27.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Ahoy, trusty Sea Hags. I see I popped back just in time for some vintage Alice action.

She doesn't need her sticky mitts on that report.

Edit: Who is our Caesar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I said there was a 50/50 chance of Bernal getting fired and here we are. Still AFE now has a job!!

View attachment 2770321
Judge Josh will have to deal with her direct (unless he delays AGAIN for her to get a new lawyer - please god no!!) Does AFE think she can interrogate Baby Angel this way? How does that work with a DVRO?? And what is to stop her pulling the same stunt just before a new court date anyway?? Also, who the duck would take her as a client? Bernal didn't give a duck but he's bottom of the barrel.

So there will be no documents filed from her side. How does that work? I knew they were unlikely to emerge and it's possible Bernal was trying to get her to comply with financials, witness list etc and she lost it and fired him on the spot. We have to remember that AFE never wanted the divorce and used threats to try and stop it happening. So in her tiny mind, she doesn't have to cooperate with what she never wanted anyway.

As for "Tone" crowing again, AFE is on another high from firing another lawyer. It's her pattern.

View attachment 2770340
I think this is about the Dupee report - she recommends AFE keep the kids, due to PA and no real alternative to Mommie Dearest. Caesar and our leader = Ioan. So she is still crowing about how good her PA was. It's that fuckwit's only victory to date.

Ioan was a winner the minute he left that scheming bleep and the biggest losers in this saga are the kids. Ioan will have a happy life with B. The kids future isn't too good. She is dragging them down to her level.
I went back and check: Tone did a similar victory dance when Alice sacked Leon (before we knew). It just seems to be what he always does. Definitely wouldnt conclude what's in the report based on that.

Reactions: 36
So Big Al has a job - as a lawyer. Shes got an arguing coat, no paperwork and a mission to get roasted by Judge Josh.
🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.