Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Congratulations to @BessieNessie for the winning title!

Thread recap:

- Alice has been actively soliciting the doxxing (the illegal discovery and release of private information) of some posters on this thread, as shown by this screenshot from one of Alice's Instagram private messages which was sent on Monday, February 12, 2024. (The account Alice was messaging posted this screenshot to their Instagram stories.)
1000045889.png

- Tone continues to rant about a police visit he allegedly received, but his story keeps changing. Was he asleep or on the loo when they arrived? Did he have sushi afterward or was he trying to get back to sleep? Were they plainclothes police or not? Did they leave a formal note or an unsigned scrap of paper? Did any of this even happen?

- Tone said he'd post the note but we're still waiting.

- Of course, the irony of Tone being visited by police for online abuse, and then continuing the abuse and tagging the police in his tweets, is not lost on anyone.

- Rather than have a status conference in court on February 7, the attorneys and the judge conferred by phone on February 6. At the time, Dr. Dupée's custody evaluation report hadn't yet been released to the court and attorneys, but it was expected to be released at the end of last week. We assume all parties have seen the report by now.

- Today is Valentine's Day and all the main players here are spending their day as you might expect. Happy Valentine's Day to all Tattle Turds.

- The next important court date is the first day of the custody trial, which is on Thursday, February 29, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. PT.

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.

- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.

- Keep it on Tattle.

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Roses are red
‘Tone’s’ on a doxxing witch hunt
Respectfully Alice
You’re an utter utter bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the recap and new thread @Hiraeth
I’m still surprised at how stupid Alice is sometimes. 🫣

Thanks @Ametrine for your lovely words - I am reposting the Valentines tale (or tail) of the Prius rat ❤

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In a Beverly Hills Prius
Ratty hides from view

Her lipstick is red
Her shoes are blue
Hearing a key turning
Ratty hopes it’s not true

The stop sign was red
Her language was blue
She crashed the car
Out the window Ratty flew

The ambulance was red
The bandage was blue
Ratty wanted justice
But had to “join the queue”

The verdict was read
Alice was blue
Tattlers rejoiced
But Ratty wasn’t through…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thanks for the recap and new thread @Hiraeth
I’m still surprised at how stupid Alice is sometimes. 🫣

Thanks @Ametrine for your lovely words - I am reposting the Valentines tale (or tail) of the Prius rat ❤

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In a Beverly Hills Prius
Ratty hides from view

Her lipstick is red
Her shoes are blue
Hearing a key turning
Ratty hopes it’s not true

The stop sign was red
Her language was blue
She crashed the car
Out the window Ratty flew

The ambulance was red
The bandage was blue
Ratty wanted justice
But had to “join the queue”

The verdict was read
Alice was blue
Tattlers rejoiced
But Ratty wasn’t through…
This is brilliant! :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Malice should be careful what she wishes for. If those threads stopped existing there would be no one left to talk about her. She would fade into total obscurity. At least she’s on the celebrity threads here.

Reactions: 32
AFE really is mental. Doxxing is the 'word of God' apparently. WISH you would get a JOB Alice!! Imagine having to live with that nutter??

1707955743315.png

There is no doubt in my mind she was the mastermind behind Ella's hacking and Amazon theft.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Malice should be careful what she wishes for. If those threads stopped existing there would be no one left to talk about her. She would fade into total obscurity. At least she’s on the celebrity threads here.
I think that after the court hearings are done the thread titles should permanently change to Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace. Alice won’t have much to offer (not that she does now…)

Reactions: 36
I think that Jenni Murray needs to be brought up to date, and made aware that women can be abusive,so the same maxim should be applied to anyone who is abusive in a relationship.

JENNI MURRAY: Men who hit their wives should NOT be able to see their children # via https://android.com

Reactions: 14
His bank balance is red
But the sky is blue
Ratty needs a book deal
To tell all that is true

The envelope is red
The contract ink is blue
Ratty’s autobiography “Whiskers and Wheels”
Is coming to a book shop near you!

The Daily Mail is a red-top
Its logo is blue
Ratty’s interview is a sensation
He wears a Chanel tutu

The sunset is red
The ocean is blue
On a tropical island
Ratty cracks open a Grand Cru

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Alice is a bleep
MOO

* happy V day to you delightful tattle turds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
not like there is much risk but at the outsode chance that the report from Dupee isnt as unfavorable as we think I wouldnt run with a title like this (yet)

Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread and recap my shieldmaiden! (Yes I'm binging on Vikings again!
Am loving the poetic justice you clever lot are giving us 👌🏻
That bleeping idiot who posted that message as a story, has really tucked mAlice up, as its clear proof, that she is finding people to purely harras, and hasnt moved on at all! I believe that doxxing is illegal in LA 💅.
I can only imagine what she is doing to try and get to I & B, who don't even her a seconds thought and have just got engaged 🩷
As for SnipTone, he's really been left with his dick in his hand 🤣 still wondering how the police got his address...seriously I wonder, does he tie his own shoelaces 🤔
I was thinking back to when I had the police come round after my ex assaulted me, and they did give me a slip of paper with the "CAD" reference number, maybe he thinks that's a date, cos he is that thick 🤣🤣
I doubt they were in plain clothes either, as the police tend to come in uniform.
As always if anyone knows what really happened answers on a SAE 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
His bank balance is red
But the sky is blue
Ratty needs a book deal
To tell all that is true

The envelope is red
The contract ink is blue
Ratty’s autobiography “Whiskers and Wheels”
Is coming to a book shop near you!

The Daily Mail is a red-top
Its logo is blue
Ratty’s interview is a sensation
He wears a Chanel tutu

The sunset is red
The ocean is blue
On a tropical island
Ratty cracks open a Grand Cru

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Alice is a bleep
MOO

* happy V day to you delightful tattle turds
BOOK DEALS AND MASSIVE PI SETTLEMENT FOR RATTY IN THE BAHAMAS, HAPPY YEAR OF THE RAT 😈🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am reposting two of Alice's previous SM postings - each is a prime example of Alice encouraging the illegal activity of doxing and her solicitating others to dox others on her behalf.
Alice, IMO, attempts to portray herself as being an important person and she's just not. Rather, she comes across as acting out like a tempermental/agitated pre-teen or as someone with arrested childhood development. I strongly believe that this is an example of Alice's typical behavior.

1707959148288.png
1707960020863.png

'''''
ETA: spelling

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
AFE really is mental. Doxxing is the 'word of God' apparently. WISH you would get a JOB Alice!! Imagine having to live with that nutter??

View attachment 2758210

There is no doubt in my mind she was the mastermind behind Ella's hacking and Amazon theft.
If I were that bleep I wouldn’t throw the word “God” around so casually. Pardon the pun as clearly she meant the work of God. My point is what a hateful thing to do and then to call it divine? I wouldn’t stand under any trees during a storm if I were her. ⚡
---
I highly recommend this documentary I came across tonight. Although heartbreaking to watch it’s extremely appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can someone tell me how to start a forum on tattle please? 🙏🏻
---

View attachment 2758210

The “mastermind” 😭😂😭😂

you’re being generous there 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’ve been unemployed way too long when your keyboard starts autocorrecting the word ‘work’.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You’ve been unemployed way too long when your keyboard starts autocorrecting the word ‘work’.
The keyboard has better career prospects than Big Al. She is the least employable, useful and likeable thing in that house. Her life contribution is negative

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lowkey amusing how AG is busy on twitter fighting the love for Ioan by spamming comments with their usual lies (most of them being things Alice actually did, like filing false police reports or dragging kids to court - and abandoning them there like a piece of crap)

and then Tone wonders why he can't repost something like this, lmao

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.