Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #231 Roses are red, Alice is blue. We think she’s mental and Dupee does too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2770734Also not sure if this was mentioned but one of the socks was talking about victory two days ago.

Of course, Alice would see the kids staying with her as a win but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll get to sit on her arse in BH spending Ioan’s money for the next 10 years.
Amazing how they can have victory when the custody trial hasn’t happened yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just me...
When this schitshow is over and done with (at least as much as the courts decide), I sincerely hope that I&B put an ocean between them and Alice. The court will have ruled on custody issues and visitation (if ruled) can be done during school holidays as many divorced parents do.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amazing how they can have victory when the custody trial hasn’t happened yet!
It's possible there has been a settlement on custody issues. We will see whether anything is filed today by Ioan's side - if he files his paperwork it's likely nothing has been settled and it's going to trial.

Reactions: 15
I don't think there could have been a settlement if Alice is representing herself.

I wonder if the GAL will be the person who has to supervise her reading the evaluation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't see anything of anything as a win for big Al. She's utterly fucked up her life. Literally, in every possible way. She thinks these hearings are going to be her victory lap but regadrless of what happens, it's like an old man's sad fart.

Reactions: 31
For Alice this is binary, Win or Lose. For Ioan it’s more nuanced. It’s about what is in the best interest of the two girls. He’s already said in previous filings he doesn’t know what to do for the best. He likely realises (as we have also realised) that that might mean him relinquishing physical custody of the girls and rekindle their relationship once they have grown up and realised their mother is a vicious narcissist.

Ioan “won” when he left that nasty narcissist of a wife.

Ioan “won” because he can still get roles in blockbuster moves, no matter how small

Ioan “won” because he’s well liked amongst colleagues and fans (as the convention showed)

ioan “won” because he has a supportive partner who makes him happy when Alice didn’t in the end.

ioan “won” because he’s adult enough to understand this isn’t binary and the girls well being will be his first thought. Regardless of what the court decides.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Someone pointed out that the current financial arrangement runs out in April.

If Alice fails to file her information is there any punitive action that can be taken, for instance, witholding any further payments?

Reactions: 16
I don’t think this is a victory at all. She’s fired her lawyer to stall for two reasons. She didn’t get what she wanted and blamed Bernal as per her usual MO and/or she’s stalling submitting financials and witness forms.

Reactions: 44
It’s also possible Bernal has advised her to settle as the court may well order less than she’s been offered. Alice will refuse to accept this.

I once went to a tribunal against someone who was claiming 10 times what the tribunal’s top award would be.

Absolutely refused to discuss any lower settlement, disagreed with all advice and representation and represented themselves - they ended up with nothing, nada, zilch, rein. Big mistake.

Reactions: 30
Three years this shitshow has been going on. That’s plenty of time to learn how to stick child stickers on a bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bernal has been sacked!!!

Court document to follow shortly.
---
Oh no! Not Bernal! Does this mean the romance is over? The love has died? The ship has sunk? I'm shocked and devastated. I shall now proceed to comfort eat my weight in cake and ice-cream.

ETA: She's representing herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What has Alice ‘won’ exactly?

Her children? Pretty sure kids aren’t a prize.

Will she introduce them as winnings? “Hello, my name is Alice, these are my two girls I won them from their father?”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does this mean loopy will be unofficially representing her? Can't wait to read her pleadings. I'll dig out my latin dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😳 Is that real? Like not a mockup? It was on the Etsy? I don’t even have the words. What in the delusional hell IS that??? I will never get over the foam letters. And as if one style of cheap rubber duck wasn’t enough ….. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I honestly think this wasn't delusion. It was purposely terrible to humiliate Ioan and punishment him for daring to ask her to earn an income.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t imagine crowing about deliberately keeping two girls from their father and seeing it as a win. If we believe MonoTone, which I don’t.

Reactions: 33
It’s also possible Bernal has advised her to settle as the court may well order less than she’s been offered. Alice will refuse to accept this.

I once went to a tribunal against someone who was claiming 10 times what the tribunal’s top award would be.

Absolutely refused to discuss any lower settlement, disagreed with all advice and representation and represented themselves - they ended up with nothing, nada, zilch, rein. Big mistake.
You typically always try to settle, especially in family court, because judges can be extremely random. And especially when it involves custody he may decide on something that suits neither parents.

Alice will have been advised to settle, whether it's 50-50, or whatever, potentially even with more money than entitled as a compromise, and she obviously doesnt have that. On all other matters she was likely to settle at some point, albeit as late as possible to drain Ioan's funds (I'm sure she will settle on the financial issues later on for example, because the risk of uncovering her secret stash is too high) but the custody stuff is too black and white. At this point I doubt she greatly cares about money here in the dimensions we talk about (the difference between sole and joint will be about 1 k per month), sharing the kids actually would give her more in the long run, it's all about inflicting pain on Ioan. And she can't allow him to have a single happy minute with his kids. So for her it's sole custody (with visitation on paper to remind him every week of the pain, perhaps she lets it happen here and there so that Ella can assault him again) or nothing. No therapy, no chaperones, just that.

And obviously then she would try to use that fact to get more money out of him because the kids need a certain standard and it's impossible for her to get that with 3-4k/month yada yada.

She wants the cake and eat it. Like her whole life

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.