Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His utilities are $180 pcm
Hers are over sixteen times this!
I live in a large, two-story home in a very hot, very humid state. It's 3,500 square feet. The air-conditioning runs virtually year-round save maybe two months, and even in that two-month period, it's on. I mean, Christmas Day we had it blasting when everyone came over. My nephew was in shorts. Even during the five months when it is unbearably hot and the humidity is off the charts, when the air-conditioner thermostat is knocked way, way down during the day to keep it cold in the house, we never, ever, ever reach even close to $3,000 a month. I understand our state's electric rate is lower than California's, but the highest we hit is $600 a month during the summer months. She has a far better climate. No way is her electric over $1,000 a month.
I'll just leave this here
View attachment 2718861
I'm not falling for it again. I remember when I fell for it during her selfie show in her bedroom last summer. It was the bubble skirt and a dress and a few other things. I thought, wow, she's lost more weight for that upcoming Atlanta appearance. Cut to her showing up at the Vampire Diaries event. She did not look anything like those bedroom photos, not even remotely.

Reactions: 40
The leggings make me sick. I actually don’t think women over 40 should be wearing them lol. And Alice wears the same nasty pair all the time.
And why oh why wear shoes that emphasize the feet when they are so big?? Gaa!
I’m quite a bit older than the Abuser and I still wear leggings. Admittedly I dress much better than she does and I don’t look like a bag lady, but wearing leggings when you’re over 40 and looking good is very possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It's terribly written, it reads like Ioan got engaged to Bianca before he even filed for divorce. 🤦🏼‍♀️
AE has definitely sold her latest photos. You know, the hugely filtered ones. The Mail have done the Bianca piece, to quickly follow it up with the AE photos.

She is going to be doing this tit for tat photo shite when she is 90. When she will have forgotten why she is doing it, but it will be the only thing getting her out of bed.
---
I’m quite a bit older than the Abuser and I still wear leggings. Admittedly I dress much better than she does and I don’t look like a bag lady, but wearing leggings when you’re over 40 and looking good is very possible.
Yeah, as much as I hate how AE dresses, fair play to her, she just carries on regardless. She must read the comments but she obviously likes her weird gilet/leggings/scarf and big belt combo.

I hate the ageism about dressing appropriately. You could have a stunning and fit 45 year old and an overweight 25 year old. Who is going to look better in the leggings?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She got the comments shut down on one article and the deal was probably to contribute to another story - ie some more photos on Insta or friends fo Alice say she is thriving / rolling around the floor /

Reactions: 16
Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. I think it is Alice’s entire outfit that makes me cringe lol. It doesn’t help that she is a really bad human. It makes her even uglier. Pretty is as pretty does and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Breaking news apparently Bianca was the only girl in 200 years to go to st Marys cathedral college Sydney . Another fail from daily fail .

St Mary's Cathedral College (SMCC) is a systemic Catholic secondary day school for boys, located in the central business district of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Founded in 1824, it is the oldest Catholic school in Australia and among the oldest schools in the country,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
It may not be hopeless, but it would be an uphill battle that could conceivably take years, and she is going to need money in a matter of months. Not only that, it would take a lot of that four letter word she hates worse than anything….W O R K.
---
She looks absolutely demented here.

View attachment 2718938
Do I need my eyes checked or do her pupils look huge???🤷‍♀️
---
I think it's also that Alice tends to wear that same old pair of leggings every time she is photographed, and I have my doubts they have ever been laundered. ick

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Someone mentioned in the other thread that the kids look shabby so they aren't in competition with Alice. Seeing these new pics makes it so heartbreaking to see how true this is. The kids are never presented with the same care as her own thirsty snaps.

And I don't mean that it's the kids themselves but the weird way she presents them, never doing things, never one off joys. Just draining fake stories about their drained lives.

Ps - how about cleaning your mirror too. There's so much gross about her.
Screenshot_20240127-205313~2.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Ðoes she just put that same outfit on every day when she's not wearing arguing coat? Fugly shoes as usual. She lives in sunny California. Does she not have one pair of sandals?
Considering the state of her fingernails, I dread to think how bad her feet are so all in all, it's probably better that she keeps them covered. I mean who would want to see her flaunt those trotters...
Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know I've posted this before but I do like this video -- no mention of AFE at all:
(Alice obviously never watched this or listened to the "meaning" that is referenced.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I suspect she probably has, with the long term emphasis on Ella’s height as a big achievement. Unfortunately there is nothing striking or stand-out about her look, and she doesn’t present herself as someone with ambitions to be a model, eg stylish clothes, well groomed etc.
I think she's a good looking girl and certainly far more attractive than some of the celebrity kids currently making a lot of money from modelling. I hope she chooses something else, though, as I believe she'll have a happier life outside of that kind of career.

Reactions: 16
It seems we're at the Narc feed stage then. 👌🏼

And she looks good, IMO. It's the behavior that's the issue.

She has little to no chance of working in the industry in LA and probably the US as a whole. I think she could get work as an actress/personality/reality TV gal in the UK. She has no chance of any Real Housewives gigs here. The liability issues alone killed that dream. I have no doubt the DVRO will be extended indefinitely. She's a walking red flag.

She has connections and friends in the UK. It's where she's from. Her support network is there. If I was in her shoes I'd be trying to make a move back to Europe, stop the bullshit, and start negotiating something with the father. She's not going to be able to maintain her lifestyle in LA. No way she can afford it. I fully anticipate that the Judge won't make IG fund her entitled life. He'll expect her to get a real job and start to support herself/contribute to financially supporting the girls. A base in the UK would mean she could easily get over to Paris or Italy to work. Being fluent in both languages is handy.

The damage is done with the PA at this point. I don't see either child living with IG and BW anytime soon.

A friend of mine married an American woman (he's European) and had a child with her. They divorced and both remarried. The child lives with the mother while he moved to another country for work and settled there. Both had more children. They've worked out visitation, holidays, etc., and from different parts of the world. It can be done.

Look, I think she's a horror and what she's done to IG, the girls, and BW is unconscionable. That said, I'm a realist. She's a big personality and she has people interested in her story. It seems most of them are in the UK. Now is the time to look at big moves and ride that wave. She'll sink if she stays in LA.

Everyone wins if she swims.

MOO
I certainly agree with everything you said, but I don't see her moving out of LA, she thinks she is meant to live the Hollywood Wife lifestyle, she is delusional, of course. Plus the girls are LA girls, especially the oldest.
---
Probably the remains of the lamp she threw after learning about the engagement 😂
Are there boxes in the first photo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
I've gotta get on it (I have a medical problem which may improve on it, bit scared of side effects though, would be a daily one so might try for a month)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.