Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're a such a kind and loving soul. Some of the purest hearts have risen from the most painful experiences. You are clearly one of them. ♥

I will always wish for healing in families. My husband just lost his father and I'm currently supporting him through it. He wasn't an easy man, but there was a lot of love there. I'm extra sensitive about fathers and their children right now.

I don't like to think of children being estranged from a parent who loves them. I've seen too many broken children become broken adults because of it. I've certainly learned so much about parental alienation from all of this and how it can clearly wound the most tender parts of little souls.

I see a mother ensuring her daughters follow in her own path of estrangement from her own father. Painful stuff.

History repeats itself if you aren't careful.

That all said, I choose to stand in hope with you. 🕊

MOO
Such wise and compassionate words @Mad Betty. Like you I truly hope that these young souls are shown a way out of this and guided to safety so they are able to enjoy the rest of their lives as happy, well adjusted women. Too much of their childhood has been stolen by this Abuser who calls herself a mother and who clearly cares nothing for their well being.

Sending much love and cwtches to both you and your husband as you navigate the loss of his father❤🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

---
She thought she was marrying an A-list Hollywood actor. He could have been. But at heart he’s a Welsh mammy’s boy who loves his family and heritage. And she just couldn’t let him be.
I’ve just looked at this again today. I do know someone who is a member of the Gorsedd and I was trying to see if I could see them. Sadly not, but I will ask if they were there and remember anything. However, is that a young Alun sitting next to the Abuser? She is doing her best Hollywood Star stuff isn’t she. bleep!

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2716281

Can we get a bell clang or some kind of sound effect like a woosh every time that Alice mentions her older daughter's height? It's so uncomfortably creepy that she does that at every chance.

I think there's something really happening behind the scenes. This is the same picture twice in a week but with different narratives.

Side note - besides a handful of old faithfuls, The comments are clearly coming from not bots but paid accounts with the same intent. She's more like Trump than she ever realized.
She’s always been obsessed with Ella’s height. She has posts way back on her Instagram where she’d run competitions to guess her height. I’ve never worked out why she makes such a fuss about it.

Reactions: 32
Guys leave her alone she was in the blockbuster Mel Gibson film Signs. She’s AN A LIST ACTRESS DONTCHA KNOW

View attachment 2717295
Is her crappy dressing a way of getting at Ioan? Perhaps she believes that it fits her narrative that her ex husband and father of her children has left them destitute if she dresses like a bag lady, and dresses her beautiful daughters like bag girls?.
I’m sure that it has been mentioned before.

MOO

Reactions: 16
She’s always been obsessed with Ella’s height. She has posts way back on her Instagram where she’d run competitions to guess her height. I’ve never worked out why she makes such a fuss about it.
It's a narc thing. My old narc boss used to always talk about his son and say "he's six foot seven you know" like it was some sign of a superior gene pool

Reactions: 32
I know that someone (Hiraeth?) already mentioned that just because AFE fictionalises her outgoings doesn't mean that the judge will award her that much money, but as a person unfamiliar with divorce settlements etc is there a point at which a judge would ever turn around and say to someone "these supposed expenses are a joke, you need to get a job and learn to live within your means" or is that just not a thing?
I don’t think many judges would be that confrontational in family court. It doesnt sound like judge Josh is that kinda of judge anyway. What will happen is that before court questions will be asked by Ioan’s team allowing Alice and Bernal to explain or correct anything they provided. If it still stays at this ridiculous figure then it is up to Ioan’s counsel to question it and present evidence that it is unreasonable, inaccurate and unjustified.

They will start will asking her to produce evidence of the expenditure, bills and bank statements. If these do exist, unlikely but let’s just go with it, then they will present comparable costs for a family of 3 living in that area. This type of information is readily available. Alice’s side can put there case. The judge will maybe ask a few questions before deciding what is reasonable for someone in Alice’s situation. Then tell her that’s the figure they will use.

It’s a repeat and rinse on all her figures including housing and work.

What Alice does with the judgement is up to her. She can find a job, any job, or witter about the injustice on twitter whilst waiting for a non existant acting role to turn up.

A normal person would stop bleeping around and sort out her tit. The problem in this case for the grown ups is that Alice won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t think many judges would be that confrontational in family court. It doesnt sound like judge Josh is that kinda of judge anyway. What will happen is that before court questions will be asked by Ioan’s team allowing Alice and Bernal to explain or correct anything they provided. If it still stays at this ridiculous figure then it is up to Ioan’s counsel to question it and present evidence that it is unreasonable, inaccurate and unjustified.

They will start will asking her to produce evidence of the expenditure, bills and bank statements. If these do exist, unlikely but let’s just go with it, then they will present comparable costs for a family of 3 living in that area. This type of information is readily available. Alice’s side can put there case. The judge will maybe ask a few questions before deciding what is reasonable for someone in Alice’s situation. Then tell her that’s the figure they will use.

What Alice does with the judgement is up to her. She can find a job, any job, or witter about the injustice on twitter whilst waiting for a non existant acting role to turn up.

A normal person would stop bleeping around and sort out her tit. The problem in this case for the grown ups is that Alice won’t.
But it doesn't matter if she spends $500 or $5000 on food - Ioan is still not responsible to pay for it. The formula in the prenup and the child maintenance is set based on his income. Nothing she can do (ie. By upping her spending) will increase that liability.
The only thing the judge will want to know is why she isn't contributing towards the kids by working.

Reactions: 43

She’s already been asked to provide evidence of her expenditures. Producing this on the day of the trial is not sufficient time for Ioan’s lawyers to examine it. His lawyers are not going to question hers before the trial either. The judge is going to ask a lot of questions because there is a lot to consider when awarding support. And her work status or refusal to find work will factor in because both parents are obligated to provide financially for their children.

Reactions: 37
Why would Bianca be liking a post of hers in 2018? 🤔🤨
It's why Alice accused Bianca of "stalking" her.

To be honest, it must have been a shock for her to see Bianca had liked her older posts, once she realised she was Ioan's new partner.

This in no way excuses Alice for her terrible behaviour to Bianca, of course.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 14.19.39.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Alice is such an idiot, she automatically thinks height means she’s model material. She’s a cute girl but far from model material. I hope she hasn't convinced the girl she is going to be a famous model and school is not really a necessity.

Reactions: 22
Alice is such an idiot, she automatically thinks height means she’s model material. She’s a cute girl but far from model material. I hope she hasn't convinced the girl she is going to be a famous model and school is not really a necessity.
I suspect she probably has, with the long term emphasis on Ella’s height as a big achievement. Unfortunately there is nothing striking or stand-out about her look, and she doesn’t present herself as someone with ambitions to be a model, eg stylish clothes, well groomed etc.

Reactions: 23
I think Ella is going to be incredibly beautiful once she's fully grown-up. She already has amazing bone structure.

The issue is modelling is not a stable or safe career. And these days a lot of the jobs go to average nepo kids and influencers.

She should be studying hard, and aiming to go to university. Alice has ruined the past few years for her at school, but I really hope she will be able to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am convinced she's doing the Ella height thing and cringey photos on purpose with the intention of making Ella the next top model so that she can be her next cash cow.

Reactions: 19
IIRC when people questioned how Alice was paying for everything Simple Sian said she was struggling and getting by on Cameos and residuals.

Wonder if she feels stupid now knowing Alice has had well over half a million dollars from Ioan and the house sale? And had all her legal fees paid.

She seems incredibly gullible and normally I would feel sorry for her, having been lied to like that by someone she tried to support. However, she has said awful things, liked vile ableist posts and still follows the AG account so doesn’t deserve a lot of sympathy.

Reactions: 41
I am convinced she's doing the Ella height thing and cringey photos on purpose with the intention of making Ella the next top model so that she can be her next cash cow.
Alice was saying yesterday on Instagram (presumably to a 'friend' from her modelling days) that she was considered too old at 19 when she started modelling....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.