Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What could they possibly say that would paint her in a good light? That she was entitled to the money? For one, is she duck, and two, say if she is why was she claiming poverty and setting up a gofundme. This wasn't Ioan and Bianca putting words in her mouth this came directly from her and many times and now she's been found out. There's nothing she nor her wee imbeciles could ever say. But they do love running their mouth, it's the only exercise they get.
Atm her supporters are playing the victim role of "how would you react if your husband upped and left you and your kids?" So far none of them are touching the lies, finances or the fraudulent gofundme with a 10 foot barge pole. Most of them know at this point that there is no way to defend or justify Alice's campaign of lies regarding the financials now that the court documents have been printed out in black and white - but I'm sure the crazies who will argue black is white will be out in force soon enough. We'll probably need to give Alice herself a few more hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Atm her supporters are playing the victim role of "how would you react if your husband upped and left you and your kids?" So far none of them are touching the lies, finances or the fraudulent gofundme with a 10 foot barge pole. Most of them know at this point that there is no way to defend or justify Alice's campaign of lies regarding the financials now that the court documents have been printed out in black and white - but I'm sure the crazies who will argue black is white will be out in force soon enough. We'll probably need to give Alice herself a few more hours.
But she's got a DVRO against her!!!! The fact that the supporters in the comments section ignore this makes me suspect that they CAN'T be genuine. Because that's indefensible, isn't it? By real people?

Reactions: 31
Do they have to make attempts to contact the person or their rep to let them know that a story is being posted like they usually do in UK? The old right of reply? Not quite sure how it works with UK media and people living overseas
I have no idea! And just should know considering I here. That being said, they've posted loads of stuff about I&B over the years and I they didn't even bother to reach out to them!
Apart from when they had to issue an apology to B.

Reactions: 13
I'm so invested in this. I'm literally sitting here singing Oh Happy Day. And it's got nothing to do with the fact I'm about to go on a midnight snack attack and snaffle the last chocolate cupcake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
But she's got a DVRO against her!!!! The fact that the supporters in the comments section ignore this makes me suspect that they CAN'T be genuine. Because that's indefensible, isn't it? By real people?
There are plenty real people who just lose their sanity if they think 'cheating' is involved. They think that okays any kind of behaviour, up to and including murder. They think that what she did is acceptable because she was upset because of the 'affair'. They think the DVRO was unfairly awarded because they've said worse things to their husbands. They think it's fine to call your daughter a witch, they've apparently done worse. They think if you are married it should be against the law to leave you. They think that a wife is entitled to all her husbands money AND her own money, always and forever. They are delusional, they won't change, there's no point worrying about it. The DM comments are nothing, at the end of the day, however entertaining or annoying they can be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
there is a whole movement that has made people believe that any woman accused of violence is innocent and actually the victim, and that anytime the man doesn't do what the woman want it's abuse/coercive control, this isn't just an Alice thing.

Reactions: 39
Guys I'm refreshing her insta page every half a second 🤣
Problem is I'm on the sofa comfy and I didn't sleep well last night, usually I'd welcome a snooze right now, but not today...
In the words of Aerosmith...I don't wanna miss a thingggggg 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guys I'm refreshing her insta page every half a second 🤣
Problem is I'm on the sofa comfy and I didn't sleep well last night, usually I'd welcome a snooze right now, but not today...
In the words of Aerosmith...I don't wanna miss a thingggggg 🤣
Have a snooze, it might bring us the luck of a response! I don't think she'll breathe a word though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow these documents were a ride.

Is "unemployed actress" even a legit status? Surely it is just "unemployed"? There isn't any difference, job-wise at the moment, between an unemployed actress, an unemployed gardener and an unemployed former governer of Indiana.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Is "unemployed actress" even a legit status? Surely it is just "unemployed"? There isn't any difference, job-wise at the moment, between an unemployed actress, an unemployed gardener and an unemployed former governer of Indiana.
The makes me Unemployed Mrs Hugh Jackman.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
🤣
Well I wouldn't lie about being in poverty from my Beverly hills apartment having received hundreds of thousands of pounds in money from my ex who I'm claiming left me and his babyeez penniless and homeless 🤣🤣🤣 Honestly this lot 🤣 That was their argument about the online tirades ffs, pick a different tune to play you cockwombles!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

But Alice is an actress TripleB, an ACTRESS. She's far more important than us common folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so invested in this. I'm literally sitting here singing Oh Happy Day. And it's got nothing to do with the fact I'm about to go on a midnight snack attack and snaffle the last chocolate cupcake.
I think given these unforeseen amazing circumstances, that a chocolate cupcake is absolutely a good way to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can’t wait till Ella realises Alice could have paid the tuition for the private school all along. Reap what you sow Alice.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
There are plenty real people who just lose their sanity if they think 'cheating' is involved. They think that okays any kind of behaviour, up to and including murder. They think that what she did is acceptable because she was upset because of the 'affair'. They think the DVRO was unfairly awarded because they've said worse things to their husbands. They think it's fine to call your daughter a witch, they've apparently done worse. They think if you are married it should be against the law to leave you. They think that a wife is entitled to all her husbands money AND her own money, always and forever. They are delusional, they won't change, there's no point worrying about it. The DM comments are nothing, at the end of the day, however entertaining or annoying they can be.
The cheating isn't even the problem. Sophie Turner quite obviously cheated on Joe Jones given how quickly she entered into a new relationship (few weeks), or at least that would be claimed if genders were reversed, and she arguably also committed legal abuse by filing a completely nonsensical filing about child abduction, but the focus is entirely on Joe Jonas smear campaign when his management was selling unfavorable stories about his ex and tried to control the narrative (if it was reversed people would have felt sorry for the woman for enduring these things, because it's believed immediately). This is a case where both are bad, but the priorities are set on what the unfavored gender (the man) did wrong. This is always the case. Heck, the narrative was unfavorable to Ioan even before Bianca despite him paying, seeing his kids etc. while Alice was a dick in public, all that just because he is a man.

I get there are many things in society were men enjoy unfair advantages, however when it comes to the narrative around divorce/seperation society seems to believe that we can do no wrong. A women leaving an abusive marriage is brave, a men is either a wimp or a abuser himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can’t wait till Ella realises Alice could have paid the tuition for the private school all along. Reap what you sow Alice.
Ioan actually didn't have any money to pay it - cause he'd given it all to Alice!
---
The cheating isn't even the problem. Sophie Turner quite obviously cheated on Joe Jones given how quickly she entered into a new relationship (few weeks), or at least that would be claimed if genders were reversed, and she arguably also committed legal abuse by filing a completely nonsensical filing about child abduction, but the focus is entirely on Joe Jonas smear campaign when his management was selling unfavorable stories about his ex and tried to control the narrative. This is a case where both are bad, but the priorities are set on what the unfavored gender (the man) did wrong. This is always the case. Heck, the narrative was unfavorable to Ioan even before Bianca despite him paying, seeing his kids etc. just because he is a man.

I get there are many things in society were men enjoy unfair advantages, however when it comes to the narrative around divorce/seperation society seems to believe that we can do no wrong. A women leaving an abusive marriage is brave, a men is either a wimp or a abuser himself.
The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ioan actually didn't have any money to pay it - cause he'd given it all to Alice!
---

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else 🤷🏻‍♀️
When she took the 100k didn't she say she would use it to pay the school fees and Gloria for a year?
But she didn't pay the school fees with it...

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.