Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange thing to say.
IMG_4194.jpeg

Better get looking for a job Big Al, a car for Ella won’t pay for itself. Or will this be the time that Ella decides she suddenly does want a relationship with her dad again and all he has to do is buy her a car? 🤔
IMG_4195.jpeg

Ahh, a young Alun looking proud of his brother. Big Al looks like a right mardy witch.
IMG_4197.jpeg

Reactions: 28
What a strange thing to say.
View attachment 2717346

Better get looking for a job Big Al, a car for Ella won’t pay for itself. Or will this be the time that Ella decides she suddenly does want a relationship with her dad again and all he has to do is buy her a car? 🤔
View attachment 2717351

Ahh, a young Alun looking proud of his brother. Big Al looks like a right mardy witch.
View attachment 2717353
Someone else needs to teach Ella the parking element

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
You’re an exceptional person, CM. The empathy and insight that you are able to show in light of your background is incredible and inspiring. Wonderful woman you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes...although people are aghast at the cost of her groceries and utilities.
One of my favourite comments was "what are they eating? Gold?"
I'm btw surprised that its more the groceries than the utilities that cause outrage

You can spend 2.5k in LA in a 3 person household with dog if you are not paying attention to prices and let kids buy whatever they want (this can pile up easily, when I take my nephews to the supermarket they would easily spend 200€ each time if I would let them and our supermarkets are cheap) and if you order dry ice fish and whatever other luxury they have.

But the utilities? How are they doing this? Even if you let the water run day and night and have the lights on all the time it's so hard to reach this? And it's clearly not because LA is expensive (see Ioan's bill while living the high life in a apartment that is significantly smaller, but nowhere near enough to explain the difference). It's also not a typo because her original filing had this too and IIRC the utility bill on their old house was also pretty high (1.5 k but the house is half the size albeit with a pool), WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

Reactions: 37
It looks like her dad has a very recent Math lecture up (quantum mechanics - remind you of anything?). I wonder if Dupee spoke to him?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm btw surprised that its more the groceries than the utilities that cause outrage

You can spend 2.5k in LA in a 3 person household with dog if you are not paying attention to prices and let kids buy whatever they want (this can pile up easily, when I take my nephews to the supermarket they would easily spend 200€ each time if I would let them and our supermarkets are cheap) and if you order dry ice fish and whatever other luxury they have.

But the utilities? How are they doing this? Even if you let the water run day and night and have the lights on all the time it's so hard to reach this? And it's clearly not because LA is expensive (see Ioan's bill while living the high life in a apartment that is significantly smaller, but nowhere near enough to explain the difference). It's also not a typo because her original filing had this too and IIRC the utility bill on their old house was also pretty high (1.5 k but the house is half the size albeit with a pool), WHAT ARE THEY DOING?
Smelting the gold they are eating?
ETA in the old house she probably had the pool heater on high 24/7 hoping he would come round to turn it off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't see the paper for the thyroid - she really seems to have an enlarged thyroid - hashimoto maybee . I hope she has seen a doctor for that . Bad Thyroid and menopause make for some bad co-morbid symptoms - anxiety sluggishness sleeplessness weight gain to name a few .
It's a double chin.
---
another thing that never happened
View attachment 2717108
no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.
She's rehearsing her lines for the hearings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, as in 'ffa coffi cont'
No I KNOW that’s coffee bean one hundred 😂

but cont y Mor is jellyfish (bleep of the sea)?

you’d think I’d have a head start in celtic languages … but I never learned Irish for bleep at school 😢 or I’d call Al that 😂
---
● A subpoena.
● Another nasty letter from "you know who".
● Her résumé and / or job application.
● A list of all her SM sock names.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● A script for a role in the next J Lo movie that she's auditioning for.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

All other suggestions on the back of a SAE.
Do let’s keep this within the bounds of possibility everyone.

/RP accent

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what the teachers have said to Dr D though....
This is all that matters in the court of legal opinion. The fact Alice is leaning into yarns about teachers loving her parenting means we are about to find out that they don’t.

Alice complaining about press intrusion means we are about to find out that she is going to get criticised for encouraging press intrusion into her children’s lives. Who shouldn’t be reading articles and shouldn’t be engaging with the press about the incorrect use of their names.

Just like the stories about her having no money were leading to the reality that she got a tit ton of money to live off. Including enough to pay their favourite family member Gloria to be her maid and pay for private education. Indeed the breadcrumbs offered to fully paid up TeamAlice minions could be far more generous than an iPhone and the chance to choose a few items of new clothes to go with mummy’s tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lurker from day 1 here (with a tit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this bleep from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Regarding the utilities - I forget Ioan’s exact figure for what they’re spending - but I think it was around $300. So basically she’s claiming she’s using TEN times as much. If I were to increase my heating ten-fold we’d actually be on gas mark 7!

I&B’s phone bill was marginally larger - but perhaps they’re calling wales/Oz because they’ve family still in touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Regarding the utilities - I forget Ioan’s exact figure for what they’re spending - but I think it was around $300. So basically she’s claiming she’s using TEN times as much. If I were to increase my heating ten-fold we’d actually be on gas mark 7!

I&B’s phone bill was marginally larger - but perhaps they’re calling wales/Oz because they’ve family still in touch.
I guarantee it's because Ioan pays for the girls' phones and bills. Calling international can be done over WiFi via Whatsapp etc. That won't be what is costing them. Ioan & B pay for four phones, Alice pays for one.

Reactions: 38
Lurker from day 1 here (with a tit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this bleep from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!
Hello!
I also have a tit name on here for the same reason 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m not a cost conscious person and I have a lot of disposable income. Which is not unusual for a productive 50 something graduate of a top London university. All my contemporaries are in the same position.

I shop from M&S, Ocado, local bakeries etc. and borough market. I have had fish delivered. I’m not trying to humble brag. I just like good food. I’m not as wasteful on other things.

The point is, I don’t spend 3k a month on food and personal items. Nowhere near this amount. Not even when the boys (two strapping adult lads) and step kids (two more adults) are in situ. Because that is close to 100 per day. Which is holiday spend on food for a family of three who eat out and don’t have basics in the cupboard.

The clothes budget is way off with growing teenage or close to kids.

Obviously people can rack up big food bills. The questions in court will be is this true and does she need to. Now if she had said $1k they might let a reasonable to high spend slide with no more questions. But because her statement is clearly a set of plucked out of the air figures it will be questioned. They will ask for bank statements to prove the spend and then question the appropriateness of the lifestyle choices for someone who is unemployed.

One final point. I don’t ask anyone for money. My decisions on what I spend money on are mine. Alice has never had the means to fund the lifestyle she lives. Ioan is obligated to do it anymore especially if he can’t afford it. She is the one deciding not to work and deciding not share her children. She should be willing to pick up the cost of that. The fact she can’t isn’t down to “career sacrifice” either because her career never earned her enough money to live a modest life. It is down to a series of bad choices she made for herself and by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

His utilities are $180 pcm
Hers are over sixteen times this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Alice’s instagram is a journey. I was having a look for examples of her handwriting, which unsurprisingly she has actually posted on several occasions.

IMG_6011.jpeg
IMG_6009.jpeg

I’m not sure the writing on the girls’ foreheads is Alice’s - she has a distinctive way of writing her A, but then who knows as it was written in blunt eyeliner! The writing is definitely very similar on both girls which is odd.

The other thing I noticed is Alice has previous for setting up fake scenarios when it comes to the girls. I really wonder if everything she does and says is a lie or at least for effect.

Way before her split with Ioan she was posting some weird tit including:

- jumping off the table at their house
- enlarging the eyes of her kids, Ioan and herself to the point they look creepy and completely unnatural
- grief thieving
- posting pictures of her kids and Ioan sleeping (such an invasion of privacy)
- posting private details of their lives such as full address details
- setting up scenarios like this one with Elsie where she claims she says the words ‘that’s enough’ at the end of her dancing and singing (which are adorable btw and one of the posts liked by Bianca). She makes the claim so she can say her own daughter scares her, however, if you listen to the video, at the end of the dance Alice herself prompts Elsie to say ‘that’s en…’ and then stops herself. Honestly give it a listen, it’s chilling that she behaves like this because it shows how calculating she is. I’ve hidden Elsie’s face even though it’s public because I doubt Elsie consented (being so young).

IMG_6019.jpeg

She’s honestly something else. How Ioan put up with her for so long, even with working abroad and golf is a complete mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.