Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little comment of hers violates the court order and possibly the domestic violence restraining order (by not deleting the comment in the first place, and by implying that the comment about Ioan is accurate by simply posting giggling emojis), so here's a screenshot for posterity. I have sock suspicions about the other commenter in the screenshot.

View attachment 2719230
every time she calls Ioan a deadbeat she reveals how fake the RO was and how real PA is. And why she doesnt deserve a penny. Definitely breaching the orders here too, as we thought those recent posts are not a woman healing but a woman being bitter about recent events and dire need of supply.

also
Screenshot_20240128_101921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You’re an exceptional person, CM. The empathy and insight that you are able to show in light of your background is incredible and inspiring. Wonderful woman you are.
You are one of my favourite people. The strength, courage, fierce intelligence, compassion, generosity and grace you have is very inspiring for me. ❤ And ofc you love cats. So even if one day you decide to be a serial killer vigilante taking out narcs I'll still love you!
---
Maybe the $3000 figure is the annual cost...or another Bernal typo and should be $300
Either that or she's paying the bill for all the condos in the block
It's not beyond the realms of possibility that she's pissed her neighbours off so much that paying for their power is the only way to stop them rioting to get rid of her.
---
they say this kinder, but yes, they would basically say something to that affect

And the fact that Ioan has only 7k expenses for 2 people in the same city and he has income makes this all the more glaring.

Her minions constantly say that Ioan lives the high life, I wonder what they would call their queens life.

Btw judges care a lot about children having the same life standards in both households (something one of Alice's stans also mentioned yesterday in order to argue that Ioan has to pay more, ignoring that Alice lives in a much more expensive place), what often happens then is that the spouse with the higher costs is ordered to pay the parent the difference of those costs (depending of course how much custody is rewarded to each) in order to establish the same life standards for the kids. This wont happen here because Ioan has income and Alice hasnt (this scenario is pretty rare), but it's another mark against her to receive support.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Alice did get a job (I know, I know it'll never happen) and she had to pay Ioan child support so the kids could live the same standard at each house? She wouldn't be be looking so smug at the ATM then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice is stuck in a time warp in all areas of her life . She exists in her 30's insread of living in her 50's . Time to move on and make a life for herself . If she had any sense she would have accepted joint custody from the off and her and Ioan should have worked around each others work commitments ,even if she had to do reality shows that kept her in uk for a number of weeks the girls are not babies . Just a lazy hole who thinks shes far bigger than she actually is .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Alice is stuck in a time warp in all areas of her life . She exists in her 30's insread of living in her 50's . Time to move on and make a life for herself . If she had any sense she would have accepted joint custody from the off and her and Ioan should have worked around each others work commitments ,even if she had to do reality shows that kept her in uk for a number of weeks the girls are not babies . Just a lazy hole who thinks shes far bigger than she actually is .
She's stuck as a teenager..stays in bed all day on SM and watching crap TV gets up to put on make up/try clothes on and take selfies. Doesn't take any adult responsibility for herself and expects handouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just spending a lazy morning browsing Alice's etsy store and omg they are so tit. Can't believe someone paid money for this, you can see the glue around the letters and insects, I've seen better work pinned on my sister's fridge from her 7yo...
1000026384.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
$3000 dollars a month on utilities. Marijuana farm. It’s legal in California, I think. Only explanation.
Surely she'd be a bit more chilled out if that was the case. Or maybe that's how she's managed to stay mostly silent recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she so set on looking like she's got shoulders like an American footballer? Always so top heavy with the layers. Get a turtleneck sweater if your neck bothers you that much, and try a skirt to hide those hideous legs, cos those leggings will be capable of walking to the laundry basket on their own by now 🤢
She's deffo one of them that febreezes tge crotch 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just spending a lazy morning browsing Alice's etsy store and omg they are so tit. Can't believe someone paid money for this, you can see the glue around the letters and insects, I've seen better work pinned on my sister's fridge from her 7yo...
View attachment 2719299
This was one of her better ones...I hadn't noticed the glue but you're right it's got blobs of glue everywhere and looks utterly amateur

Reactions: 19
There is something chilling about a woman, that in a few months time will have no money, becoming hyper active, posing for selfies, and encouraging nasty comments about her victim and the person holding her over water, instead of, you know, searching for a job.

If she loved her kids that would be her priority.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
This was one of her better ones...I hadn't noticed the glue but you're right it's got blobs of glue everywhere and looks utterly amateur
The fact she took other people’s bags and just suck random tit on like a toddler thinking it a) improved it and b) took credit for it.
AE designs… taking a good thing sticking some tit on it and hoping to sell it on to the next chump.
She thought he was her meal ticket for the rest of her days.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And those ancient leggings she wears every single day! BARF. None of it suits her - or would suit anyone come to that - and every single thing looks cheap, crappy and completely style free. Why is there always a gilet involved? And a huge scarf tucked into a pointless belt? duck me.
It's her French tres chic style. We peasants wouldn't understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She wants everyone to congratulate her on the weight loss. Tbh I think she has cut back on the drinking. That's probably why she gained the weight in the first place.
From (very sad) personal experience cutting back on drinking alone does not help you loose weight - at least not as drastically. She did something else as well and considering we know how lazy she is its probably Ozempic

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There is something chilling about a woman, that in a few months time will have no money, becoming hyper active, posing for selfies, and encouraging nasty comments about her victim and the person holding her over water, instead of, you know, searching for a job.

If she loved her kids that would be her priority.
It’s crazy isn’t it? Even if she makes a buck or two from the DM by posting them, it’s not enough. She has never put the kids first and never will.
Do you think she will lose all custody?
What are the odds on her getting 50/50? That affects her child support too doesn’t it?

Reactions: 15
Do you think Alice is getting the same ads? Won't that boil her piss! 😂
---
TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
I actually don't think her legs look bad. She's definitely lost a lot of weight. But even if she got the model figure back - which wasn't even really a model figure tbh, all she had was height and bleached blonde hair, she'll never be beautiful again. I think for most of us you can't look at her face and not see her for what she is - an abuser who is wilfully, happily destroying her kids lives. I'm actually surprised she didn't pass herself in the mirror and think that was the grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.