Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to think he’s given a nickname in Welsh which would piss off AFE what with her never learning to speak Welsh coz she’s a cnut. Hated her when she did that whole “change your name” rant

Reactions: 21
Anyone setting up gofundme’s when they have means and ways to pay for themselves and who manipulate lonely people to do their bidding get everything they deserve. This is the start of her downfall and I am here for it.
Be careful who you befriend, it may just bite you on your bum.

Reactions: 50
I’d like to think he’s given a nickname in Welsh which would piss off AFE what with her never learning to speak Welsh coz she’s a cnut. Hated her when she did that whole “change your name” rant
Welsh for bleep is cont, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone setting up gofundme’s when they have means and ways to pay for themselves and who manipulate lonely people to do their bidding get everything they deserve. This is the start of her downfall and I am here for it.
Be careful who you befriend, it may just bite you on your bum.
The gofundme was a despicable act in my opinion. I wish people could be prosecuted for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The DM really have turned on AFE. About time!
The DM isn't really on anyone's side, they're on the side of getting clicks.

Remember when they said poor Alice Evans was a victim of vicious tattle trolls, then continued to lift stuff from here

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The gofundme was a despicable act in my opinion. I wish people could be prosecuted for this.
You see it a lot here. Fraudulent GoFundMe for pets surgery etc and it’s just someone going on an exotic holiday. It’s truly shameful when you think the reason it was set up in the first place.
The fact she’s got those not very intelligent goons going at it on Twitter etc for her is shameful. She’s making a mockery of them by love bombing. I’ll bet the group chat is on fire the minute any of them see court documents on here.
I have news…
Self importance and very little self respect.

Reactions: 23
Not even a tent as far as I'm concerned! bleep!
She can have my bleeping tent! Bought it last year..used it one weekend when it totally pissed down! Never ever bleeping again! Every time I go in the attic for something, I give it a kick!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One of the things that really turned me off of Alice is that video clip of Ioan being made a druid at the Eisteddfod (one of the main things that I think is awesome about him). Alice was being interviewed at the event and she was so blasé, she said something like (I'm paraphrasing) "I can't understand anything anyone is saying but good for him I guess" and it was so disrespectful and unsupportive. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
One of the things that really turned me off of Alice is that video clip of Ioan being made a druid at the Eisteddfod (one of the main things that I think is awesome about him). Alice was being interviewed at the event and she was so blasé, she said something like (I'm paraphrasing) "I can't understand anything anyone is saying but good for him I guess" and it was so disrespectful and unsupportive. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh where she’s wearing the sunglasses pretending she’s a-list??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I will be fighting the Romans in a broad-brimmed helmet, thank you. 😂
---

YES!

---
She thought she was marrying an A-list Hollywood actor. He could have been. But at heart he’s a Welsh mammy’s boy who loves his family and heritage. And she just couldn’t let him be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet he has a few new pet names for her now. Or, maybe won't even say her name.
The Borg Queen?

It’s perfect for Al, she seems rather narcissistic with a penchant for socks!

Google says:
“I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many. I am the Borg.” She is literally many because she is a slew of drones called the Borg Collective, or at least the source of their shared consciousness.
---
She can have my bleeping tent! Bought it last year..used it one weekend when it totally pissed down! Never ever bleeping again! Every time I go in the attic for something, I give it a kick!
There are music festivals here in the U.K. held in Reading and Leeds. There is a tradition at the end of the festival for drunken louts to set their tents on fire. They’ve likely been using them as a toilet all weekend. It truly is grim. Anyway, Al I’m sure one can procure such a tent on eBay, they’ll sell anything you know. Just sayin’.

IMG_6005.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
But I just wanted to say on this point; respectfully, no.
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole tit show ENTIRELY (bleep caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the tit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit bleeping nails. She is the lowest of the bleeping low and that is still too good for this Grade A bleep.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮
Ioan’s ability to just keep his head down and not react is likely the main reason their marriage lasted as long as it did.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So did the girls write on each others heads or did Mommy dearest do it IN THE SAME HANDWRITING? bleeping tube.
OMG! You are so right. Also, if she tried to say Ella wrote both, there is no way that Ella could write on her own forehead with the same precision as writing on Elsie's forehead. Alice absolutely wrote their names on their foreheads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.