Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speed reading earlier in the day and I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed that the media campaign to get more money out of Ioan in May has already started.

I assume she will go so mental in the media that he has to keep paying her to keep her quiet. That’s her plan anyway

3994EFBD-61AA-40D1-BC17-CAC4D9E58C27.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Nasty Daily Mail - full of lies about poor me
I went to DM, somewhere I never go, unless they have an Alice or Ioan item, they lie and always leave out important info in their stories. Alice is getting hit hard, which she deserves, can’t imagine her holding her rage in for very long.

I did not comment, even though my fingers itched to, but I upvoted the truth about Alice. I learned long ago comments against certain people never get published. (Just for the record, this isn’t his first facelift…oh sorry, that was a different item on DM.)😂
---
I was speed reading earlier in the day and I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed that the media campaign to get more money out of Ioan in May has already started.

I assume she will go so mental in the media that he has to keep paying her to keep her quiet. That’s her plan anyway

View attachment 2717045
Let her go mental, it only hurts her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went to DM, somewhere I never go, unless they have an Alice or Ioan item, they lie and always leave out important info in their stories. Alice is getting hit hard, which she deserves, can’t imagine her holding her rage in for very long.

I did not comment, even though my fingers itched to, but I upvoted the truth about Alice. I learned long ago comments against certain people never get published. (Just for the record, this isn’t his first facelift…oh sorry, that was a different item on DM.)😂
Alice and her stans are still trying to turn the tide there to. It's hilarious. They never do her any favors. They are bailing out a sinking ship.
I'm shocked by how many down votes the comments about her abuse get.

• Haha
I am so happy for ioan and Bianca getting engaged at last, I wish them all the very best in their marriage when it comes.
I've been catching up on the Alice threads as I went back to being a lurker for a while.
2024 is going to be a great year for us all especially ioan and Bianca and more importantly AFE who is finally not before bleeping time getting all she deserves. I don't wish evil on anyone but I hope she's left destitute and alone in her old age with nobody there for her.
The saying I've met some pricks in my time but you are a complete cactus is very fitting for Alice 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I am so happy for ioan and Bianca getting engaged at last, I wish them all the very best in their marriage when it comes.
I've been catching up on the Alice threads as I went back to being a lurker for a while.
2024 is going to be a great year for us all especially ioan and Bianca and more importantly AFE who is finally not before bleeping time getting all she deserves. I don't wish evil on anyone but I hope she's left destitute and alone in her old age with nobody there for her.
The saying I've met some pricks in my time but you are a complete cactus is very fitting for Alice 😂😂
It's wonderful for them after what that absolute bleep has put them through. It's about time he has a normal, healthy, and loving marriage. If they want children, I hope they can.

• Heart
Anyone setting up gofundme’s when they have means and ways to pay for themselves and who manipulate lonely people to do their bidding get everything they deserve. This is the start of her downfall and I am here for it.
Be careful who you befriend, it may just bite you on your bum.
Absolutely! I’m sure there will still be some delulus who argue that AFE is entitled to way more than the average person. But at least some of her supporters are going to be disgusted with her for begging for money from people who have far less than she does. She’s not poor; she has a budgeting and spending problem.

Reactions: 22

---
She thought she was marrying an A-list Hollywood actor. He could have been. But at heart he’s a Welsh mammy’s boy who loves his family and heritage. And she just couldn’t let him be.
I just watched the video, I can't get over how Ella could pass as a young Ioan’s twin, amazing. Too bad she didn't inherit his curls.

Reactions: 25
Absolutely! I’m sure there will still be some delulus who argue that AFE is entitled to way more than the average person. But at least some of her supporters are going to be disgusted with her for begging for money from people who have far less than she does. She’s not poor; she has a budgeting and spending problem.
She also has a cunting problem.
---
I just watched the video, I can't get over how Ella could pass as a young Ioan’s twin, amazing. Too bad she didn't inherit his curls.
And his personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
082947.jpg

There's a lot to unpack in this image but I've been wondering, what are the pieces of paper she's holding?

● A subpoena.
● Another nasty letter from "you know who".
● Her résumé and / or job application.
● A list of all her SM sock names.

● A first draft of her long awaited, much anticipated book "My truth and other lies. How to forge a career as a celebrity adjacent unemployed actress in Hollywood."

● A Panda Express menu.
● A script for a role in the next J Lo movie that she's auditioning for.
● Tattle screenshats.

Curious.

All other suggestions on the back of a SAE.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

View attachment 2717045
This article infuriates me. This headline is disgusting. It is not journalism in the least. And, yes, DM has always been slanted towards Alice. I'm sorry. I wish Ioan would threaten a lawsuit for this completely biased and false article. The woman is bankrupting him because he has spent a fortune fighting for his children. She is destroying his good name in the business. DM is just a rag mag.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't see the paper for the thyroid - she really seems to have an enlarged thyroid - hashimoto maybee . I hope she has seen a doctor for that . Bad Thyroid and menopause make for some bad co-morbid symptoms - anxiety sluggishness sleeplessness weight gain to name a few .

Reactions: 8
In the latest pap shot I got a hint that she takes after her mum in the neck department.
I noticed that too, other than that she looks exactly like her father.
---
That’s possibly because to AFE “ looks” are all that matter.
Before she went completely psycho, Alice would talk about how smart Ella was, now, nothing. I wonder if she even asks the girls about school or their friends.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
another thing that never happened
Screenshot_20240127_064126_Instagram.jpg

no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2717108
no teacher thanks a parent for having their kids, let alone all of them (she herself wrote once that they changed schools because evil teachers spoke ill of her and Ella). This is her "therapist said I'm the most amazing woman" for the kids. She is deflecting because it's public record that her kids have very bad behavior, or at least one of them.
Very very happy and really well behaved?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2717108
She keeps the kids home so often from all the throwing up, shaking, and tears (and uncontrollable laughter in between) that the teacher is thanking her for allowing them to get an education.

This is revealing in the way she talked about the dog groomer & her not walking the dog during covid. I really think she's not engaging with the kids at all and they just sit in their rooms on devices. She's transactional in all her relationships so I imagine it's the same with the kids.

And, of course, it never happened. There's that.

Reactions: 44
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...

edit: i'm btw not even saying that her kids are bad behaving in schools or generally to anyone but her father (since they are conditioned to hate him), although past posts of Alice made it sound like Ella had issues before, it happens quite a lot that children despite bad influence behave well and despite good influence behave terribly. But as said, no teacher says the things Alice claims, so I suspect deflection here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...
I'm not surprised she said it this way. Make people believe that she's such s good parent and the kids are so happy. The therapy proves their not happy. And kids are supposed to behave on school. They don't deserve extra cookies for doing what they are supposed to be doing.

Reactions: 23
You can spot her made up stories as they're all preceded by "weird thing is" or "funny thing is" when they're never actually weird or funny.

And that photo of her a few posts up gets more awful each time I see it. How weird that she's so paranoid about her neck but is happy to show off her weird legs (and in fact emphasises the shape of them with the collar on the gilet). If she dressed nicely (a pretty dress for instance) people would notice that and she wouldn't have to hide herself under a giant scarf. (As many others before me have said, wouldn't normally judge looks but she deserves it for all the bullying things she's said about how I&B look).

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.