Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the school mums has lost her kids hamster, he’s in the family car. Eating the seats.
You can imagine how much I lost it.
It’s not my precious Prius Ratty, promise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You can say someone is deeply unwell and still have sympathy for them. When I was young there was no internet to look these things up. Now there is a million accounts about narcissism and it's easy to get information. I said I would give her until 21 - I didn't say she should start rebelling now, as that's not gonna happen. Also young people are far more savvy about mental health conditions - it's even become 'cool' to have a mh condition with many of them. The stigma around it is not there like it was in Alice's/my generation which is good.

Every case is different. Ella has one safe parent (who she is contemptuous of even though he pays for everything she has). Some kids don't even have one safe parent, so Ella isn't even that unfortunate by many standards. @Lulugrace talked about reading her parents court docs at 15 and the scales fell from her eyes. That's what I want to happen for Ella so that at least she can stop being abusive to I and B even if she stays loyal to her narc mom in the main. She is getting more and more involved with pap shots and probably socking on the DM too which is worrying. I know she's trauma bonded but still hope by 21 it will be a very different story, when she sees things clearly.
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
This post (that is recycled) is basically her hiding behind the kids to escape criticism. As always.

Coward
and using them for narc supply about what a great mom she is. Will she be copy and pasting the responses into some kind of statement ahead of the hearing? pmsl

Ah the $3000 utilities is the sock account money. Gotcha.
Tone gets dialysis on this.
1706294605533.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
AFE is irredeemable! All the wrong she has done seems to be coming back to her in spades. It’s such a shame for the innocent victims. Unfortunately I feel one of those victims will soon be her ultimate karma. Better buckle up buttercup.

Reactions: 15
Every case is different. Just as every person is different. I didn't have 1 safe family member. My father started raping me when I was about 5, maybe even earlier. My older brother started molesting me when we were teenagers. And my mother has been neglecting, manipulating, controlling, and emotionally exploiting and abusing me since I was a child to this very day. But I'm not going to use myself or anyone else as some arbitrary standard for how anybody should react or for when an abused child should come to the realisation that they have been abused and spurn the abusive parent. We're talking about deep emotions and primal needs here, and so much mental and emotional abuse from the primary caregiver and most important person in Ella's life, and there is nothing rational or logical about those needs, emotions or the abuse. It's not a matter of the information being available online about mental health disorders or the court documents. It's about Ella having the intelligence, maturity, emotional integrity and most of all the emotional and physical safety within herself and within her life to face the truth, accept it and process it. And that isn't necessarily going to come with age, or with seeing it in black and white in court documents or spread across SM or newspapers. It's only ever going to come if and when Ella feels safe enough to see the truth for what it is.
Sending you all my love.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know its not good to want her to explode all over insta because at the end of the day girls would suffer, but can I make a particular wish: girls go to sleepover at friends, have great time, she explodes all over insta and posts a couple of tits askew selfies, we all have a great time, I have an excuse to have a drink (so tried of dry january!) and tomorrow she wakes up fresh as a daisy and continues her "im w changed person" life and girls come back to clean house and freshly baked something
The only thing that gets baked in that house is Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she couldn’t come up with the girls doing anything else than that silly post between the last time she posted it and now….
She knows her little reactive dig post weaponizing the girls against their father yet again was caught and I'm certain passed on to those who need to see it. She's attempting to spin it because she knows how damaging it is for her.

Too late.

Why can't she just stop doing these things?

Rhetorical question.

MOO

Reactions: 35
In fairness, if it really was “Alice’s eyeliner by the sink” that the two E’s used to write on their faces, it would explain a lot about Alice’s makeup. My two year-old has half-melted crayon stubs that are sharper.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Dear @CookieMonsta, I wish I could give you a big hug right now and I wish I could take away some of the horrible things that have happened to you. You are such a strong and brave person, I love you and your Tattle family loves you. Keep being the amazing person that you are. 💜💜💜 I hope someone out there takes inspiration from your strength. I know I have. 💕

I don't like to mention the kids on here but now more than ever I hope that the reunification therapy is helping them. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2716061

Bag Lady chic. Ozempic is doing a number on her face. What is that a bed sheet around her neck? She wouldn't look out of place in one of the homeless encampments in LA.
I looked at this image and couldn't stop cackling. I am going straight to hell.
BiB I know, could just be unfortunate angles here but this image looks like the headline of one of those spammy “32 CELEB PHOTOSHOP FAILS!” click bait articles that keep appearing on my fb feed. She looks like she’s been stretched vertically to appear thinner, but the lower half of her face has been stretched on the horizontal by mistake. Where’s her jawline?! And wtf is she hiding under this procession of massive scarves?! I NEED TO KNOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1000016254.jpg

Oh my goodness, so much catching up every day. Those bleeping documents though!! Not even sure this is the man himself and maybe I'm crossing a line. I don't care. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If memory serves me right, it‘s 3 years to the day that Ioan took that first giant leap. Karma, mAlice, that the rag DM finally published something truthful about you today.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So AFE, after railing against the Daily Mail, planted her own little article today, yes?

Looks like that to me.

You know, that RAG that she loathes so much. The one she's written for herself.

It's all smoke and mirrors. She's trying to deflect from the simple fact IG overpaid her while she plead poverty. If people continue to fall for more of this nonsense (like Chris White for the DM whom I'll assume had a chat with her BFF AB) then they're not doing their due diligence. Be better.

Stop enabling this false poverty stricken narrative. It serves no one.

And $3000 in utilities is nonsense. I pay less than a tenth of that. I'm quite sure the real amounts paid monthly will come out in time.

MOO

That article is so bleeping embarrassing!!! What a wonderful success she has been.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.