Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram is like being at some weird party where everyone is pretending to have fun and nobody dares to mention the massive pile of elephant dung in the middle of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 66
How do people think Ella looks like Alice? She is the image of her dad.
In a way it’s like Alice just gave birth to Ella, and was simply the host, and Ella is 100% Ioan. This is a JOKE FMs before you all lose your already crazy tit! OBVIOUSLY (bleep caps) Ella is not just made from Ioan 🙄 these fucktards are so stupid I do feel like I need to spell this stuff out 🙄
Ella is all her father and looks nothing like her incubator. And thank goodness for that.

Reactions: 20
Yes, I have to admit that I am usually biased towards the woman in a lot of cases in the media because,

1. Life experience with men

2. Seeing how the media , especially the mail, blame women for everything. I mean in cases where a husband has murdered his whole family you still get the implication that she might have driven him to do it!! When a girl gets raped by a footballer then it is implied that it is her fault for going back to his room. It just never ends.

But this case has facts and evidence. I do think this board is a bit guilty of making Ioan a saint, I am sure he has not been perfect. But I just want him to WIN, and get justice. And for the girls to have peace. And secretly for her to get her just desserts.
I’m by no means a Ioan super fan (Daddy is a different story) but after everything I’ve learned about Alice and his continued attempts to provide and ensure their daughters, wellbeing especially with mental health and custody, he’s pretty damn close to sainthood 😂😉

Reactions: 33
He is a saint to me because in the position Alice put him in 99.99 % of all men would snap at some point. On top of also lasting 20 years with her without adopting any of her nasty personality traits. And after everything Alice (and Ella) did to him I would fully understand him to be revengeful, and yet he is still the reason why they have a pot to piss.

He is a pretty damn average actor but in terms of patience he is unmatched.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Yes, I wasn't very clear, I meant when I became a US citizen and moving back to the UK, I will I still have file a tax return even though I will no longer be resident. From what has been said on this forum,she has been hiding overseas accounts from Ioan.
There are a couple of overseas accounts of hers in his filing, I believe. But I agree I think she is hiding assets overseas.

Reactions: 26
I read a report that those weight loss injections cause people to reduce or give up alcohol. That means Alice has gone from a drunk fat crazy bleep to crazy bleep. Confirming that crazy bleep is her baseline whatever else.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The user name has made me curious.

View attachment 2716571

I believe this Tattle ad was directed at Alice.

View attachment 2716572
She sacrificed her youth? If that poster is going to go that way, here's my two cents.
She was an over-the-hill old maid (in the old days which the poster clearly longs for, she would be off the marriage market) She had no career, no money ($13 in her bank account) and no prospects. Ioan had to spend a fortune to have kids with her. She was the ultimate booby prize. No career, money, and crazy as horseshit.
The only person who sacrificed anything was Ioan. He went in a millionaire, with a career and the world at his feet. He came out an abused victim, depleted bank accounts and saddled with a batshit crazy millstone around his neck.
She made no sacrifices. She is like a black hole that sucks up anything and everything good around her and spits out bile.
Tell me again how she is the victim

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She talks about tattlers allegedly bullying her abuser idol but calls Bianca a "bug" in the same tweet. Does she not see the irony? I'm honestly amazed at how stupid and delusional these abuse apologists are.
I know we Tattlers call Alice some pretty horrid things, but that "the bug" really bothers me. I think it's the THE part of it. Like when she calls Bianca IT. It's so dehumanising.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
She sacrificed her youth? If that poster is going to go that way, here's my two cents.
She was an over-the-hill old maid (in the old days which the poster clearly longs for, she would be off the marriage market) She had no career, no money ($13 in her bank account) and no prospects. Ioan had to spend a fortune to have kids with her. She was the ultimate booby prize. No career, money, and crazy as horseshit.
The only person who sacrificed anything was Ioan. He went in a millionaire, with a career and the world at his feet. He came out an abused victim, depleted bank accounts and saddled with a batshit crazy millstone around his neck.
She made no sacrifices. She is like a black hole that sucks up anything and everything good around her and spits out bile.
Tell me again how she is the victim
Christ she was so old she needed IVF she admits herself she left it too late starting a family.

Reactions: 16
She had to give him an ultimatum to marry her. Deluded bleep.

Reactions: 30
The user name has made me curious.

View attachment 2716571

I believe this Tattle ad was directed at Alice.

View attachment 2716572
So should adultery be a crime when Alice cheerfully admitted to cheating on every boyfriend she's ever had? When she had an emotional albeit one-sided affair with MITH? When she had a fling with The Originals castmate?

I can't even believe I'm responding to that comment, it's so bleeping batshit crazy. "Bianca should pay damages and serve time?!" o_O 🥴
---
I think it’s fair to say the tit is well and truly hitting the fan for Alice bleeping Evans…and we’re not even at the status hearing or trial….I’d advise y’all to locate your nearest exits in case of emergency 🙀
@Mad Betty especially. I hope you have an emergency evacuation plan in place for your nearest and dearest.

Reactions: 28
For the record: this is is what passive-aggressive, I'm-reacting-to-your-engagement-photo-using-our-children-to-get-back-at-you looks like.

The children should be entirely off limits. I found this very disturbing. I hope Ms. Dupee and the lawyers take action. What she posted, then deleted, and is now trying to reframe is not okay.

Most definitely my opinion.

Screenshot_20240126-142838.png
Screenshot_20240124-202759.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So did the girls write on each others heads or did Mommy dearest do it IN THE SAME HANDWRITING? bleeping tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
For the record: this is is what passive-aggressive, I'm-reacting-to-your-engagement-photo-using-our-children-to-get-back-at-you looks like.

The children should be entirely off limits. I found this very disturbing. I hope Ms. Dupee and the lawyers take action. What she posted, then deleted, and is now trying to reframe is not okay.

Most definitely my opinion.

View attachment 2716701View attachment 2716702
There's no joy or humour in those eyes, it's so incredibly sad that three years on this woman can't put her children's needs above her own. Moo!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
There's no joy or humour in those eyes, it's so incredibly sad that three years on this woman can't put her children's needs above her own. Moo!
I just want to rescue that wee girl. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.