Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
so many lies in this lmao

When Alice ticked off
1.) she did not know Ioan was dating someone else (if he even did)
2.) he did not cut off all contact, just the contact Alice prefers (unmonitored, for good reasons)
3.) he did not leave her with the kids, he had shared custody, until Alice decided to sabotage it
4.) it was not suddenly, as documented by video evidence that shows that even she didnt love him anymore either a full 9 months before filing.
View attachment 2529258
she was female indeed. That's why the "get a grip, she was just reacting" voices exist
"and had the gaul not to stay silent".

Interesting error we have here.

1000018344.jpg

For all Alice's lofty proclamations as to how intelligent and educated she is, she doesn't realise it should be, of course, spelt "gall".

Who else has made this particular error?

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 18.25.28.png

(old post from c. Nov 2021)

1698168775063.png

(edit: @Old Soak you beat me to it!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

M33L4

VIP Member
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the cunt count went down considerably??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've used my computer hacking skills and have managed to steal a chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

He Left Me For A Bogan.png

Chapter 9 – "Let the Legal Games Commence"

Why is he so angry?

He is the one who left me and destroyed my happy LA life. HE is the one who abandoned his beautiful family. I still do not understand why he left. I am a bombshell. A catch. I am energetic and loud and forgetful and yes... loving.

I do not dress like a secretary, nor wear polyester, and certainly would never be seen dead in an M&S dress unlike SOMEONE ELSE I could mention.

He is the one spending all of OUR money on lawyers. As well as taking the bogan around the world to places like the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in the South of France. The South of France is MY special place and he knows that. He is just doing this to destroy my happiness and shut out my light.

I sat down with my single glass of rosé.

[Ping]

Omg. My heart leapt. Could this be a message from Ioan, telling me that he wanted me back and that he was going to leave the bogan?

I opened up the "Teacher's Pet" app (otherwise known as "Our Family Wizard"). The Wizard is an invention made by lawyers so that they can see everything their clients write. The whole reason for using the "Wizard" is that you can't edit it. You can't fake it. That's why the lawyers love it. Because people say angry things on the spur of the moment and pay for it in court with their entire livelihoods. That's also why I don't like using it!

There, against the glare of the harsh white light of the screen, I saw five words which chilled me to my bone. Five words which must be the nastiest five words ever written down in history.

"Let the legal games commence".

Huh? My mind went blank for a second. My God. What possible reason could there be for him to write this?

With these words, Ioan broke my heart THRICE. The first time when he told me he no longer loved me and the second time when I found out he had another woman. Now my heart was shattering into a million pieces AGAIN with this news that Ioan was going to litigate against me.

I began to shake like a leaf and I collapsed to the floor. I vomited and started to cry. I could not believe what I had just read. I could not fathom the reason for this latest action of his.

I know that I had given an interview to the Daily Mail, and may have said some things which Ioan wouldn't have agreed with. But I did that because I was losing my mind. I know that I had gone on Lorraine, the British TV show, and may have said some things which Ioan found a bit hurtful. But I did that because I was devastated and blindsided. I know that I had gone on Australian radio, and again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit too much. But I did that because I was in shock. I know that I had gone on US television, and once again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit upsetting. But I did that because I was melting down. I know that I had some some things about the bogan, but she deserved them as she stole baby angel from me. I only abuse people who deserve it.

My husband and partner of 20 years, the most perfect husband who also at the same time abused me and was a narc who was jealous of my acting success, had abandoned me without any warning and was refusing to speak to me. What kind of a person does that?

I knew who was really behind all of this. The bogan. Ioan would never do this unless he had been transfixed by the acrobatic accountant from Australia. The beguiling bogan from Brisbane. Well, I was going to show her. "You're in for a nasty surprise, I'm telling you bogan," I thought. I was also going to show HIM. Nobody leaves Alice Evans. Nobody. Apart from my father, but that's only because he was ALSO transfixed by a bogan of the English variety.

I then did what any woman in my position would do. I flipped open my laptop and opened Twitter.

Meanwhile, Gloria cleaned up the pile of vomit on the floor. Thank goodness for her. Without her to clean up, my entire house (the mortgage of which was almost paid off - I could cry!) would be covered in a layer of vomit as that is all I have been doing every time I open up an email from Ioan's lawyers. This is how traumatising this whole affair is for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
That ‘tribute’ to her stepsister was awful. Why would someone use that much private and obviously painful detail except for grief thieving? She has never had any emotional boundaries.
I lost my mum to suicide in a pretty brutal way. I've never revealed the details of how she did it even to my closest friend and I'm a bit of an oversharer. The reason is partly that it's traumatic to even think about it - never-mind say it. Not only that, people just don't want to hear that.
I had months of therapy and my therapist didn't even ask how she did it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

ButterTart

VIP Member
It’s a shame she won’t actually read the court documents and transcripts. Because the judge was quite careful about NOT trampling on her first amendment rights and spoke to that specifically. She can talk about anything she likes, including the divorce. She just can’t talk about Ioan and Bianca in a way that is defamatory or as per the restraining order, disturbs their peace. It’s pretty simple and very narrow. She just can’t seem to abide by it. She also willfully ignores what a domestic violence restraining order covers - it doesn’t have to mean physical violence and it’s quite explicit about that as well. She has definitely harassed Ioan and Bianca and they presented ample proof. She presented nothing. The fact Ioan was granted the order means the court accepts that abuse has taken place. An order she could have appealed and did not. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Five lawyers and she can't manage to get her "truth" told in court, which is the only place it really matters.

The court documents are here so that people can read the facts and make up their own mind. And what's not in the documents is just as important as what's in them, if you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

bats*itbarbie

Chatty Member
"and had the gaul not to stay silent".

Interesting error we have here.

View attachment 2529341

For all Alice's lofty proclamations as to how intelligent and educated she is, she doesn't realise it should be, of course, spelt "gall".

Who else has made this particular error?

View attachment 2529345

(old post from c. Nov 2021)

View attachment 2529358

(edit: @Old Soak you beat me to it!)
If I wasn't convinced before that Abbey is Alice, this is the clincher!
---
Me too. I was going to ask, which one? Asterix or Obelix?
Thread title suggestion:
How galling is the gal who lived in Gaul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Jemadah

VIP Member
"I'm definitely me and not my sister pretending to be me, because nobody in the history of the world has ever picked some random rock songs they've never heard from you tube and posted the links so in your face, trolls!" Well I don't know about you guys but that's me 100% convinced 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Today I had a small procedure under GA. Nothing major - just some abnormal cervical cells that needed to be BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

I got my son home from school, fed him dinner, played whilst fighting off post general snoozles, read him way too many books, and waited until he was asleep to have a cry, call a friend and feel a bit sorry for myself.

And I did it all by myself.

What Would Alice Do?

None of that. Because what I did, and what so many of you fabulous Turds, and millions around the world (don't quote my statistics please) do day in and day out is what you do when you're a good human being, a good mother/father, and not a self obsessed, pity party professional, mean ol cunt.

Be a mother Alice. It's fucking amazing.

Be a mother before your kids decide they don't have one.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
"we three are ill from worry"

this whole post is pure insanity during a evaluation.

Ametrine

VIP Member
“I’m so sick of my friends and family being trolled for supporting me”.

But it’s fine for Bianca’s family and friends to be attacked for supporting her?

It’s ok for Bianca’s mum and other family being added to an Instagram group so they can be harassed and insulted?

It’s fine for Alice to insult Ioan’s family on her social media, including revealing very personal things about them?

It’s fine for Alice to publicly accuse Ella Newton, a friend of Ioan’s, of having an affair with him (before she knew about Bianca)?

This is a perfect example of Alice’s DARVO.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
you mean what you literally did to Ioan and Bianca?

and the proof you shared showed the opposite?

And I beg to differ: there is plenty proof of her being a child abuser. this whole drama IS child abuse. grooming your child into an abuser is child abuse. exposing your kids is child abuse. derailing their relationship to their father is child abuse. derailing therapy for the damage you caused is child abuse. Isolating your child is child abuse. threatening your kids to abandon them or to kill yourself if they see their father is child abuse. Involving kids in adult issues (she literaly just admitted this) is child abuse.

And I could go on.
Screenshot_20231027_191245_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58