Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brought up her girls with the help of a nanny, she didn’t work and she had no money worries (or fibromyalgia). Why does she always feel the need to play the victim?

She’s actually had a very easy, privileged life. I just don’t understand why she can’t see this. She’s grifted for what, 35 years?

Scuuurrrr 😀
1698013304220.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She ALWAYS has to get a little dig in, doesn't she? What exactly is a "goddam super orthorexic 'wellness' meal"? One that doesn't arrive on your doorstep in a Panda Express carton? One that actually has vegetables in it? A meal that is home cooked?
Despite his "wellness" meals, Ioan looks quite haggard there, he looks 10 years younger nowadays. Can't think why! 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think hers is a healthy sleeping pattern, she clearly follows her circadian rhythm to give herself best chance with ME
I can't imagine going to bed at eight every night unless I had a shift that made me get up at 4:30 every day to make it to work. I know a few people who go to bed at nine because they get into the office early, and most people consider that early but normal. Going to bed at 8 p.m. is like you never get to experience evening time at all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh, and it cracks me up that even her lawyer suggested that it is time for her to get a job...yet she's still using the "baybeez need me" excuse, despite having a nanny and housekeeper since the birth of her children. What a lazy skank she is 😡

Reactions: 24
So she’s ok with the rest of that post but draws the line at her (obvious) bloat being mentioned?

Her vanity is off the charts.
Hasn't DearAbby repeatedly flipflopped on knowing/not knowing Alice? o_O She just can't keep her stories straight! Her obsession with @welp always makes me chuckle. I was so tempted to hint welp's identity was revealed in one of the threads recently - the image of a drunk Alice frantically scrolling back and forth through 220 threads trying to find welp's true identity is childishly amusing to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll never believe that she had a meltdown in the beginning of the separation. I think it was always her normal nasty behavior, abuse, revenge. She's always been like this. There's plenty of evidence of that out there.
I think the more recent behavior is just panic coming from losing control and her upcoming accountability.

Screenshot_20231022_182807_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only the smartest friends for Alice Evans.
This one witches about someone using a friends photo for a parody account, while she is doing the exact same. FFS.

Screenshot_20231022_184317_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll never believe that she had a meltdown in the beginning of the separation. I think it was always her normal nasty behavior, abuse, revenge. She's always been like this. There's plenty of evidence of that out there.
I think the more recent behavior is just panic coming from losing control and her upcoming accountability.

View attachment 2526315
Absolutely 100% she was pissed her investment and pension plan had ceased to trade.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes guys I should add that anyone not aware of the case should be warned it’s extremely horrific and to protect your mental well-being if you do decide to look for the details.

While we’re on the subject of dogs, I hope Emma is okay, haven’t seen or heard much about her for a while. She needs rehoming… I have a feeling her and Bubba could be good mates 🥰
I’d not heard of this and I did look. My God, what can you say? How depraved and abnormal.

Animals love and want to be loved by us.

Reactions: 9
Alice is an abuser. She proved that herself by oversharing everything, even unflattering tit about herself. Then there's also evidence.
But, you can't fix stupid.

Screenshot_20231022_182825_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Absolutely 100% she was pissed her investment and pension plan had ceased to trade.
And her own stock seriously downgraded.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.