Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Tone & Abby deleted their tweets or is my X playing up ? Me thinks tit has hit the fan big time !

View attachment 2533017
I don't look at Twitter (or X) unless someone links me to it (usually a stupid cat video or something). But I was interested to see if Tony had shut up Twitter shop, but alas, he hasn't.

Wow, Tony. Wants Tattle shut down yet you spend a lot of time directing hate towards Ioan Gruffudd and reposting newlips and Dear Abby's negativity? It's pretty obvious you're all in cahoots, nobody reposts a stranger's comments that regularly. Is it okay to be negative and hateful towards people, and want them silenced, as long as it's selective? Got ya.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't believe he would be obligated to support her for life on this. She would need to file for disability on her own. I don't think she has worked enough even claim it though. She would probably qualify with mental illness, but you still need to work enough to claim. Fibro would need an actual diagnosis from a Dr.

View attachment 2531557
To qualify for disability due to mental illness she'd need to admit that she's not well, and get help and a diagnosis. This will never happen whilst she insists everyone else is the problem.

Reactions: 25
Has Tone & Abby deleted their tweets or is my X playing up ? Me thinks tit has hit the fan big time !

View attachment 2533017
I think Alice set up the account for them both to use. That bio is so cringingly performative.
---
Well it might depend on what concerns evolve about Alice. She is undoubtedly responsible for the SM and MSM shitshow that has pushed her children’s lives into the public area. The Bitchoff saga shows her in an awful light. In Ioan’s shoes I would certainly discuss my concerns about Alice’s SM behaviour and how she trolled for years in person and as a sock. I would certainly describe my concerns about how she discussed him and their children on Sm. I would certainly describe how she lied to whip up followers many of whom are sketchy. I’d certainly raise concerns about Loopy and the Tone account. Point out that Tone keeps LA time.

The evaluator can draw reasonable conclusions.

I doubt the evalutator will confront or challenge Alice. She will let Alice tell her story whilst asking the right questions.
Surely they would have to take the socks into account, if not for what she posts, but just the sheer amount of time she's spending on SM. You can't spend that much time online and be a present and responsible parent.

Reactions: 13
Holy tit. I posted the top half of this outfit a few threads back. I had no idea what the rest of it looked like at that time.
WTF was she thinking? All she needs is a bonnet and Easter basket. :LOL: :LOL:

And the granny shoes! Even my mother wouldn't be seen dead in those and she would be 103 if alive.

Reactions: 6
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the bleep count went down considerably??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the bleep count went down considerably??
Pheeeew. We did our best with your absence ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fgs I was just about to start a fraudulent GFM to organise a search party for you 🤭😉
Welcome Home ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mimsy!! I wanted to do the laugh emoji reply but also lots of hearts. So happy to see you back. I was going to send you lots and lots of hugs but if you've been getting up close and personal with Tone I had to reconsider!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone is glued to Tattle - as soon as I mentioned IG could direct Dupee toward the latest sock, said sock goes on private. Anyway, it's no loss, Abby was a boring broken record and she has now disappeared up her own arse.

1698343637096.png

Tony was constantly reposting Abby, seems he had a bit of an obsession with a random X account with a handful of followers. Then he deleted his Abby retweets. We still have this though.

1698344203443.png

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Mimsy!! I wanted to do the laugh emoji reply but also lots of hearts. So happy to see you back. I was going to send you lots and lots of hugs but if you've been getting up close and personal with Tone I had to reconsider!
My guess was she was on some hot passionate honeymoon with Mr Mimsy. Tone was not on my bingo card lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is so good to see you back where you belong Mimsy. Sadly, despite our best efforts we have been very remiss and without your presence and encouragement the bleep count has gone through the floor 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My guess was she was on some hot passionate honeymoon with Mr Mimsy. Tone was not on my bingo card lol
The idea of our Mimsy being on a hot passionate honeymoon with Tone is rocking my world. And not in a good way. I might need to go and lie down - for a week or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.