Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine going to bed at eight every night unless I had a shift that made me get up at 4:30 every day to make it to work. I know a few people who go to bed at nine because they get into the office early, and most people consider that early but normal. Going to bed at 8 p.m. is like you never get to experience evening time at all.
Yes but (I assume) you do not have aggressive form of MS. Her energy levels would be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know iTones posted a link to this already a while ago...but this song really could have been written by big bird.....

Dear Abby, dear Abby
My feet are too long
My hair's falling out and my rights are all wrong
My friends they all tell me that I've no friends at all
Won't you write me a letter, won't you give me a call
Signed bewildered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is actually a crazy statement: you have black on white proof for abuse and your justification is "you dont know what happened" - by that logic no one should be in prison
Screenshot_20231023_090740_X.jpg

Women withholds kids from father

Women is shocked that father lawyers up
Screenshot_20231023_090712_X.jpg

the final trial on "abuse" happened 14 months ago and Alice choosed to stay away

also her constant hope that Gloria and the kids perjuring themselves will help her is funny. especially after their failed abuse plot.
Screenshot_20231023_090633_X.jpg

february 2021 you were able to go out.
Screenshot_20231023_090541_X.jpg

Ioan has looked annoyed on her IG since about 2018. Alice literally mentioned his grumpiness every day lol

also he looked tired on that pic. granted probably from filming, but if this is the hottest/relaxed you have seen him you are proving our point
Screenshot_20231023_090327_X.jpg

this is like saying you feel for Hitler because at the end he was handed the worst hand (not she is not like him)

interesting that she calls him a cuckold. this was her dream after all.
Screenshot_20231023_090231_X.jpg

you got me: I had to quit my youth tennis career with a knee injury
Screenshot_20231023_090156_X.jpg

lmao so long B is not a dick everyone is happy
Screenshot_20231023_090047_X.jpg

speaking of which
Screenshot_20231023_084154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231023_084119_Instagram.jpg

Hasn't DearAbby repeatedly flipflopped on knowing/not knowing Alice? o_O She just can't keep her stories straight! Her obsession with @welp always makes me chuckle. I was so tempted to hint welp's identity was revealed in one of the threads recently - the image of a drunk Alice frantically scrolling back and forth through 220 threads trying to find welp's true identity is childishly amusing to me!

I literally mentioned where I live a bunch of threads ago actually. perhaps the freak with the blog will find it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For the love of god, Al, shut up. There's no f'n excuse for abusing your ex and his girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Let the Legal Games Commence" should be the title of the book that she is totally writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can't imagine this ever being said by IG.....
I'd like to see the message and be proved wrong.
Required waiting time on such "evidence" being produced is currently t-minus 3 or such years. Wayyy before the "gag" order was served. Of course one could refute that statement and say evidence could be produced in court even with the DVRO but that would be a logic beyond them.

Reactions: 13
He would never have said anything remotely like this in a million years, moo!
Ioan has been consistent with his legal dealings whereas Alice.....and her shark lawyers 😉

Reactions: 20
I saw this story (link below) in the Daily Mail about a private tutor who has been scamming parents by taking money for lessons and books for their children, then not providing either, or at the most, giving very substandard lessons where she tried to mine the children for information about their parents so she could manipulate them.

She also claimed to have cancer so she was unable to give the lessons.

This text message exchange reminded me of something Alice would say 🤣

View attachment 2524834

Some quotes from the article which reminded me of Alice:

This is pure Alice:

I’m just staggered that someone can behave with such malice. I’ve been tutoring for years, and when I need books so that I can educate a student in Subject X, I take screenshots of what I need from whatever site (Amazon, Ebay, Hodder, Routledge and so on), send it to the parents, get a written agreement to the effect that they will reimburse me, buy the books up front and then bill them. I can’t imagine demanding money from the tutee’s caregivers (let alone pulling a cancer scam). Simply appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't imagine going to bed at eight every night unless I had a shift that made me get up at 4:30 every day to make it to work. I know a few people who go to bed at nine because they get into the office early, and most people consider that early but normal. Going to bed at 8 p.m. is like you never get to experience evening time at all.
BIB - And? 😂 Not much happens during evening times in my life, apart from maybe once a month or so when I go to a concert. Other than that we mostly sit and watch TV, so while my bedtime is more like 9.30 I'm intrigued as to what spectacularly exciting things do you do at night that make you think she's missing out? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is this 'final trial where Ioan must present evidence of abuse???

In her head.
She's constantly making ridiculous posts like this in the event that Ioan will somehow read her shite and somehow be cowed by it.
Ioan has presented plenty of evidence of Alice's abusive behaviour and parental alienation.
The onus is on Alice to show that she hasn't behaved in such a despicable manner and she can't. Alice literally documented her campaign of harassment across her social media for everyone to see.

Reactions: 25
btw, I meant "no, she is not like him" when I made a analogy earlier, before her minions lose their tit again.
BIB - And? 😂 Not much happens during evening times in my life, apart from maybe once a month or so when I go to a concert. Other than that we mostly sit and watch TV, so while my bedtime is more like 9.30 I'm intrigued as to what spectacularly exciting things do you do at night that make you think she's missing out? 😉
cinema, eating out, theatre, inviting friends over, parties, etc.

granted, everything but the last one can be done in theory during day time but its more common in the evening.

She did said she goes to bed at weekends at 10pm though, so that seems more "normal"

This may not be very popular but I am a bit raising my eyebows over Ioan adapting to this as well though. Perhaps he saw Bianca doing this and thought its cool, perhaps he doesnt want to miss out on the time before falling asleep (🤭), perhaps he has made negative experience from very different bed times from his marriage with Alice (she admitted to be sleeping much later than him) and Bianca's is more managable for him - but after him starting eating vegan, wearing relationship wristbands, going grey, and stop drinking (albeit this is unclear because he clearly has tried this for many years which is probably why his marriage failed, so not sure if this is on Bianca) this is the 5th thing he has changed about himself due to Bianca. Sometimes being inspired by your partner is a great thing (and if she helped him to cut out drinking for example that would be one) and while none of the other things are negative or in fact even positive the amount does make me thinking (not that Bianca is forcing him or anything, but that he is overcommitted, much great as early bed time and living vegan is his children have not made this transition and potentially never will, and you can bet that Alice uses this as a stick to beat him, in fact we know she has done that on the vegan matter). Of course when you are out of an abusive relationship you do change a lot of things by default, I get that.

Reactions: 18
The facts are that Ioan has made positive changes, he's no longer being ridiculed by an unsupportive wife and looks comfortable in his own skin for once!
I don't see anything Alice can use as a stick to beat Ioan with tbh.

I don't think anyone really wants to see Alice in pain, although many of us want to see her face the consequences of her behaviour. We want to see her grow up, take responsibility for her actions, be a good mother, stop abusing people, get a job and support herself instead of grifting off others - you know, all the things normal people do. Unfortunately Alice has proven all of those things are beyond her capabilities and definitely out of her sphere of interest.
Exactly this @CookieMonsta

Reactions: 4
Let the Legal Games Commence should be the next thread title... or
"May the Legal Odds be Forever in Your Favour"

• Haha
The facts are that Ioan has made positive changes, he's no longer being ridiculed by an unsupportive wife and looks comfortable in his own skin for once!
I don't see anything Alice can use as a stick to beat Ioan with tbh.
to the kids? easily. As mentioned she has already done that.

even if he did it isnt a negative thing to say as a reaction to Alice threatening with police action if he picks up his child from school

Reactions: 11
I've used my computer hacking skills and have managed to steal a chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

He Left Me For A Bogan.png

Chapter 9 – "Let the Legal Games Commence"

Why is he so angry?

He is the one who left me and destroyed my happy LA life. HE is the one who abandoned his beautiful family. I still do not understand why he left. I am a bombshell. A catch. I am energetic and loud and forgetful and yes... loving.

I do not dress like a secretary, nor wear polyester, and certainly would never be seen dead in an M&S dress unlike SOMEONE ELSE I could mention.

He is the one spending all of OUR money on lawyers. As well as taking the bogan around the world to places like the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in the South of France. The South of France is MY special place and he knows that. He is just doing this to destroy my happiness and shut out my light.

I sat down with my single glass of rosé.

[Ping]

Omg. My heart leapt. Could this be a message from Ioan, telling me that he wanted me back and that he was going to leave the bogan?

I opened up the "Teacher's Pet" app (otherwise known as "Our Family Wizard"). The Wizard is an invention made by lawyers so that they can see everything their clients write. The whole reason for using the "Wizard" is that you can't edit it. You can't fake it. That's why the lawyers love it. Because people say angry things on the spur of the moment and pay for it in court with their entire livelihoods. That's also why I don't like using it!

There, against the glare of the harsh white light of the screen, I saw five words which chilled me to my bone. Five words which must be the nastiest five words ever written down in history.

"Let the legal games commence".

Huh? My mind went blank for a second. My God. What possible reason could there be for him to write this?

With these words, Ioan broke my heart THRICE. The first time when he told me he no longer loved me and the second time when I found out he had another woman. Now my heart was shattering into a million pieces AGAIN with this news that Ioan was going to litigate against me.

I began to shake like a leaf and I collapsed to the floor. I vomited and started to cry. I could not believe what I had just read. I could not fathom the reason for this latest action of his.

I know that I had given an interview to the Daily Mail, and may have said some things which Ioan wouldn't have agreed with. But I did that because I was losing my mind. I know that I had gone on Lorraine, the British TV show, and may have said some things which Ioan found a bit hurtful. But I did that because I was devastated and blindsided. I know that I had gone on Australian radio, and again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit too much. But I did that because I was in shock. I know that I had gone on US television, and once again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit upsetting. But I did that because I was melting down. I know that I had some some things about the bogan, but she deserved them as she stole baby angel from me. I only abuse people who deserve it.

My husband and partner of 20 years, the most perfect husband who also at the same time abused me and was a narc who was jealous of my acting success, had abandoned me without any warning and was refusing to speak to me. What kind of a person does that?

I knew who was really behind all of this. The bogan. Ioan would never do this unless he had been transfixed by the acrobatic accountant from Australia. The beguiling bogan from Brisbane. Well, I was going to show her. "You're in for a nasty surprise, I'm telling you bogan," I thought. I was also going to show HIM. Nobody leaves Alice Evans. Nobody. Apart from my father, but that's only because he was ALSO transfixed by a bogan of the English variety.

I then did what any woman in my position would do. I flipped open my laptop and opened Twitter.

Meanwhile, Gloria cleaned up the pile of vomit on the floor. Thank goodness for her. Without her to clean up, my entire house (the mortgage of which was almost paid off - I could cry!) would be covered in a layer of vomit as that is all I have been doing every time I open up an email from Ioan's lawyers. This is how traumatising this whole affair is for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.