Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bianca gave Ioan the courage to leave Alice (as in she showed him that another type of relationship was possible - not that she ordered him to leave Alice), but I think he would have left her anyway. He even told Alice he would rather be dead than remain married to her.

Someone on here once said Bianca offered Ioan a life raft out of his marriage, and I think that's a very good analogy.

The more we learn about Alice, and the more she reveals her true nature, the less I can believe he was ever in a relationship with her. They seem poles apart. And Ioan matured over the years. Alice devolved.
BIB All the things Ioan has meant to have said come from Alice. Other than the court papers he is silent on the subject. His court submissions contain relevant contentions backed by factual evidence. As far as we all know Ioan has never said or done any of the things Alice attributed to him. Very often things Alice alleges others have done are things she herself has said and done. This especially applies to Ioan.

1. locking yourself in a bathroom with a bottle of booze sounds like a drama llama alcoholic performance.
  2. The I didn’t sign up for this sounds like the parent who was running amok declaring she wanted a divorce
  3. For I’d rather be dead see 2
Whilst it is entirely possible and reasonable for someone to retaliate to the abuse AE handed and hands out, there is no evidence Ioan did this when living with Alice. I believe he would have avoided this type of confrontation (there is plenty of evidence to show this) to avoid the impact on his children. There is plenty of evidence that Alice would gladly immerse her children into adult arguments, one sided ones at that.

The only suggestion that Ioan may have retaliated stems from the Ella confrontation with drunk Alice in her birthday. What Ella was throwing at Alice sounded adult and I think she maybe parroting Ioan’s criticism of Alice that she overheard. But it is entirely possible that too came from Alice following their counselling sessions. I can just hear her ranting about anything he said about her at those.

For me anything Alice says about Ioan is a lie designed to smear him. I don’t think there is any truth in it expect that it is something she had probably done or said to him. That’s when she isn’t just making stuff up.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the sound of a DVRO breaking in the morning.

View attachment 2530614
She's implying that if BW gives the order, IG will try to kill them. She will be saying this to the kids in person you can be sure. Also, we called the kids brats and liars, not IG although we both recognise who is influencing them.

View attachment 2530622
LOL Kayla 'set her up' by allowing Alice to damage her car and then she had the temerity to complain and record it. Kayla's phone was openly recording, as was Alice. Alice abused her verbally but it's ok as Kayla deserved it.

I love the way abusive behaviour is reframed as 'ballsy'. I bet she told Ella she was 'ballsy' when she started pushing BW around and called her a 'bleeping slut'. As for all the screenshots of us, Alice is under scrutiny (by Dr D) so her way of venting is to rant about old Tattle screenshots.

View attachment 2530633
Does she ever not lie? Even her FMs don't believe her. They know it's Alice or they wouldn't bother defending her.
Dumb witch, the judge didn’t want to see any MORE evidence because he already had enough to know you’re an abusive POS.

Hope that helps, Al 🥰 Used the caps to help your (very limited) comprehension too😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today I had a small procedure under GA. Nothing major - just some abnormal cervical cells that needed to be BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

I got my son home from school, fed him dinner, played whilst fighting off post general snoozles, read him way too many books, and waited until he was asleep to have a cry, call a friend and feel a bit sorry for myself.

And I did it all by myself.

What Would Alice Do?

None of that. Because what I did, and what so many of you fabulous Turds, and millions around the world (don't quote my statistics please) do day in and day out is what you do when you're a good human being, a good mother/father, and not a self obsessed, pity party professional, mean ol bleep.

Be a mother Alice. It's bleeping amazing.

Be a mother before your kids decide they don't have one.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
BIB All the things Ioan has meant to have said come from Alice. Other than the court papers he is silent on the subject. His court submissions contain relevant contentions backed by factual evidence. As far as we all know Ioan has never said or done any of the things Alice attributed to him. Very often things Alice alleges others have done are things she herself has said and done. This especially applies to Ioan.

1. locking yourself in a bathroom with a bottle of booze sounds like a drama llama alcoholic performance.
  2. The I didn’t sign up for this sounds like the parent who was running amok declaring she wanted a divorce
  3. For I’d rather be dead see 2
Whilst it is entirely possible and reasonable for someone to retaliate to the abuse AE handed and hands out, there is no evidence Ioan did this when living with Alice. I believe he would have avoided this type of confrontation (there is plenty of evidence to show this) to avoid the impact on his children. There is plenty of evidence that Alice would gladly immerse her children into adult arguments, one sided ones at that.

The only suggestion that Ioan may have retaliated stems from the Ella confrontation with drunk Alice in her birthday. What Ella was throwing at Alice sounded adult and I think she maybe parroting Ioan’s criticism of Alice that she overheard. But it is entirely possible that too came from Alice following their counselling sessions. I can just hear her ranting about anything he said about her at those.

For me anything Alice says about Ioan is a lie designed to smear him. I don’t think there is any truth in it expect that it is something she had probably done or said to him. That’s when she isn’t just making stuff up.
Very good point. If Alice said Ioan said something, then there's a very good chance he didn't.

I still think he would have left the marriage without meeting Bianca though. He was completely at the end of his tether with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Chris Watts' girlfriend didn't even know he was still married, let alone ask him to kill his family. Chris Watts was too weak to leave his family and killed them instead. Christ she could look this stuff up during her 20 hours a day online.
Actually she fully knew. She even searched Shanann months before the affair began. During the 6 week affair she searched wedding rings and dresses. She was on the phone with him for lengthy periods right before and in the days after Watts did what he did. Her phone also pinged in Frederick at 5 am the morning of the event and when the story took off she googled how much did amber frey make from her book. AF did think Scott was single and was played. Kessenger was even at the marital home a few times while the kids and Shanann were in South Carolina. As to not derail the thread, I believe that Alice is far more likely to act like Watts than Ioan will ever be

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Lmao I remember that now you reminded me but I had forgotten when that thread thought you were ‘dead’ 😂

At least there were canapés planned. I picture Alice’s service with vodka and gallons of white wine 🤭
If anyone bothers to turn up that is. She has alienated most of the people who know her by now, and is well on the way to doing the same with anyone else who is left, including her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, so busy at work today and writing a serious email to colleague called Ian, checking before sending and realise something unusual in the heading… took me a few moments to realise I wrote
Hello, Ioan…
This saga is well and truly in my head and infiltrated my working life 😂
Back to work now, will have to make sure to not sign: kind regards, fuckos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If anyone bothers to turn up that is. She has alienated most of the people who know her by now, and is well on the way to doing the same with anyone else who is left, including her children.
Most people would probably turn up and insist on opening the coffin to check that she's really dead, then pop the champagne 🍾.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ioan was probably trying to leave Alice for years and just couldn’t. Maybe lockdown made it worse for him even with his work in Australia. He was allowed to be unhappy and walk away. Even if he lied to her to save his sanity- who cares?? If she’s anything like she was in Twitter (and probably through the sock accounts now) she seems insufferable. It’s all about her 24/7. How exhausting.

The thing that continues to be ridiculous is that Alice can’t get over any of this situation. She sits online all day rehashing and having people trawl through tattle for whatever she is trying to prove. She’s had three years to come to better terms with things and just cannot move on. It’s sad and scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
duck you Alice.
I hope you get the life you deserve
View attachment 2530387
MOO. Ioan is doing the right thing by ignoring these vile posts by that buffalo. Every normal thinking person can see it for what it is. An increasingly desperate attempt to get Ioan to pay her attention. By ignoring her vile posts he diminishes her until she is nothing but a fart in the wind.
Eventually she will just fade away. We are the only ones outside of her FM's still paying attention to her. When this custody and finances are sorted out even we will go our merry ways and find a new circus.

Reactions: 31
I couldn't manage to put it beh
I think tonybhas been 'told' to shut up on Twitter..and that bleeping twit lupin has taken the vidio of Ella's bruises down..I also think he was made to do that also!

I hope the spoiler works as never done one before
Edited as it hasnt worked..
I couldn't manage to put it behind a spoiler (I tried,! I am so sorry but DONT look if your are sensitive to horrible Lupins twitter videos) but I have been feeling sick in the guts all day about the bleeping knob head Lupine..he has put a video of a poor girl cought up in the AMAS attack on Israel ..he is a bleep! I have thought really hard about posting this, but this is the bleeping knob who has access to them 2 girls via Alice twitter..so sorry if you are affended..leaving this thread for a while as its triggering.
---

I couldn't manage to put it behind a spoiler (I tried,! I am so sorry but DONT look if your are sensitive to horrible Lupins twitter videos) but I have been feeling sick in the guts all day about the bleeping knob head Lupine..he has put a video of a poor girl cought up in the AMAS attack on Israel ..he is a bleep! I have thought really hard about posting this, but this is the bleeping knob who has access to them 2 girls via Alice twitter..so sorry if you are affended..leaving this thread for a while as its triggering.
Struggling to spell etc and put my opinion across correctly as so so disgusted and bleeping mad about this bleeping moron!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

---

Struggling to spell etc and put my opinion across correctly as so so disgusted and bleeping mad about this bleeping moron!
Go and have some down time and stay away from Loopy, he's a mysoginistic hole who really doesn't deserve our time and attention. Look after yourself ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
AE has nothing new. It's all about Tattlers now. I suppose she can't say much about Dupree as she is supposed to be a random X account.

1698255654749.png

Imagine depriving the kids of such a magnificent movie lol Like the kids give a duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't see Alice as the damsel in distress but, it's still funny.

Screenshot_20231025_131230_Samsung Internet.jpg
damsel-in-distress-cartoon.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.