Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RECAP: we all know that dr Dupee was to begin in mid-late October and here we are folks. The silence of the socks are deafening and the last thread was much slower so we can probably safely assume the evaluation process has begun.
No news on the Beverly Hills flat but it’s possible she used more money (or what is left) from the house sale to rent it for another 6 months, bringing us to May.
Actors strike still ongoing.
I & B are living low key with some insta posts/stories re Bubba Bear and Halloween decorations.
Let’s see how long Alice can make it before exploding on the internet about Dr Dupee.
Alice is a bleep

Feel free to add on anything I’ve missed and let’s get this thread on the road!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't believe Alice thought she and Ioan would work everything out and stay together. These were sent during the text message bombardment. She had no idea that when he left, he meant that tit.

Screenshot_20231019_122637_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_122345_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It turns out I was wrong with Warriors on iplayer only showing one episode, I checked on my phone app late last night, but when I loaded it on the TV both were there.

Wow, harrowing. The acting all around was incredible and it was gut wrenching all the way through. Loved Ioan and Matthews characters.

I was sobbing when they got home, PTSD wasn’t understood back then like it is now. I know it was a fictionalised version but it was outstanding. I would never have watched until someone gave the heads up.

I need something lighthearted now!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Todays Alice-Tattle references:
1. Whilst rifling through the t-shirts at value village and
2. my friend (from a small town with no traffic lights or even….traffic) was in the small city I reside in for work meetings and was too scared to drive so I drove her ass around town with her car. She also wanted me to stay at the hotel with her and this was the name of the products they carry:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to @StewPots nominated by @Turdlurker for the winning thread title.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...just-femme-fat-al.42092/page-51#post-17127885
I think it was actually @CookieMonsta who came up with the thread title, as suggested by @Turdlurker.

Congratulations!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Alice paid NOTHING.

1697741561710.png

IG has filed for divorce at this point but she is using the Royal 'we'.

So her Tattle rant is still on Insta. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_6472.jpeg

I find this quite telling and disturbing in nature. Not just the outright lies, but the ‘if they’re that in love then let’s try make it work for them’

firstly, the notion that they have to be a certain level of in love in Alice’s eyes to be deemed able to live a peaceful life together.

but secondly, mostly, the fact she truly believes she has some power and say over whether her ex husband’s new relationship ‘works’. It shows she still believes she is the one with the power and control who can make or break them as a couple. As if she is in charge and they are her subjects. I just find it quite disturbing. Once Ioan left Alice, his private life and intimate relationships ceased to be anything to do with her. He doesn’t have to answer to her. He is free to do what he likes. Yet she still believes she has some control over ‘making it work for them’.

Ioan has literally told her he’s done, moved out, secured a new home, met a new serious partner, moved her across the world to be with him, shares a bed with her every night, and this dumb broad thinks she’s relevant in that scenario. As if Ioan and Bianca need Alice’s say-so.

the only way it makes sense is if she knows she’s currently acting in a way to stop it working for them, aka abusing them. She’s pondering the notion of ceasing her abuse here. She really does tell on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Todays Alice-Tattle references:
1. Whilst rifling through the t-shirts at value village and
2. my friend (from a small town with no traffic lights or even….traffic) was in the small city I reside in for work meetings and was too scared to drive so I drove her ass around town with her car. She also wanted me to stay at the hotel with her and this was the name of the products they carry:
Excuse me @Old Soak, you went back to Value Village but didn't spoil us with another Alice Evans bad outfit cosplay?

BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY until you come back with a new cosplay photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Excuse me @Old Soak, you went back to Value Village but didn't spoil us with another Alice Evans bad outfit cosplay?

BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY until you come back with a new cosplay photo.
Hahahaha believe it or not, it’s harder to find tops with gaudy ribbons down the front than you’d think….however, my work is ongoing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t make the thread title lovely. Not sure who did but it’s a great title! 🧡

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2519981
I find this quite telling and disturbing in nature. Not just the outright lies, but the ‘if they’re that in love then let’s try make it work for them’

firstly, the notion that they have to be a certain level of in love in Alice’s eyes to be deemed able to live a peaceful life together.

but secondly, mostly, the fact she truly believes she has some power and say over whether her ex husband’s new relationship ‘works’. It shows she still believes she is the one with the power and control who can make or break them as a couple. As if she is in charge and they are her subjects. I just find it quite disturbing. Once Ioan left Alice, his private life and intimate relationships ceased to be anything to do with her. He doesn’t have to answer to her. He is free to do what he likes. Yet she still believes she has some control over ‘making it work for them’.

Ioan has literally told her he’s done, moved out, secured a new home, met a new serious partner, moved her across the world to be with him, shares a bed with her every night, and this dumb broad thinks she’s relevant in that scenario. As if Ioan and Bianca need Alice’s say-so.

the only way it makes sense is if she knows she’s currently acting in a way to stop it working for them, aka abusing them. She’s pondering the notion of ceasing her abuse here. She really does tell on herself.
This is making me laugh. Another one for the list of lies:

"because we have ALWAYS know (sic) papà (sic) will get us on Melrose, that's why I've been so careful for 20 years. because i wanted a privare (sic) life".

1697744383080.png

Alice wanted a private life so much that:
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that they were engaged (below)
  • Alice and Ioan sold their wedding photos to Hello! magazine
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that she was pregnant (below)
  • Alice and Ioan had paparazzi photos taken of Ella as baby as they brought her home
  • Both daughters' births were announced on the People website (and probably in the magazine too)
  • Alice instigated hashtags of her daughters' names on Instagram
  • Alice documented every single detail of her life, her husband's life and her daughters' lives on Twitter and Instagram (including posting screenshots from video calls with Ioan taken without his permission, and intimate photos of her daughters)
  • Alice also revealed highly personal details of her family members' lives, estranged family members's lives and friends' lives, which she had no business doing (including medical diagnoses and details of suicides)
  • Alice set up a Twitter account for Ella when she was 7-years-old
  • Alice lost her temper while knowing she was filmed during her carpark altercation, instead of having the self control to stop ranting and walk away
  • Alice brought her divorce to the tabloids, ruining Ioan and her daughters' chances of having a somewhat private life in all of this
Some of the above actions were justified as Ioan was a high-profile actor, Alice was... an actress, and their publicists would have advised them to do some of them.

But Alice can't now claim she wanted a private life, especially when her actions in later years removed all privacy from her family.

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 20.47.02.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 20.47.14.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 20.49.09.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 20.49.49.png

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 20.50.17.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is making me laugh. Another one for the list of lies:

"because we have ALWAYS know (sic) papà (sic) will get us on Melrose, that's why I've been so careful for 20 years. because i wanted a privare (sic) life".

View attachment 2520105

Alice wanted a private life so much that:
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that they were engaged (below)
  • Alice and Ioan sold their wedding photos to Hello! magazine
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that she was pregnant (below)
  • Alice and Ioan had paparazzi photos taken of Ella as baby as they brought her home
  • Both daughters' births were announced on the People website (and probably in the magazine too)
  • Alice instigated hashtags of her daughters' names on Instagram
  • Alice documented every single detail of her life, her husband's life and her daughters' lives on Twitter and Instagram (including posting screenshots from video calls with Ioan taken without his permission, and intimate photos of her daughters)
  • Alice also revealed highly personal details of her family members' lives, estranged family members's lives and friends' lives, which she had no business doing (including medical diagnoses and details of suicides)
  • Alice set up a Twitter account for Ella when she was 7-years-old
  • Alice lost her temper while knowing she was filmed during her carpark altercation, instead of having the self control to stop ranting and walk away
  • Alice brought her divorce to the tabloids, ruining Ioan and her daughters' chances of having a somewhat private life in all of this
Some of the above actions were justified as Ioan was a high-profile actor, Alice was... an actress, and their publicists would have advised them to do some of them.

But Alice can't now claim she wanted a private life, especially when her actions in later years removed all privacy from her family.

View attachment 2520137

View attachment 2520139

View attachment 2520140

View attachment 2520142

View attachment 2520145
Looks like she's still wearing the same leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.