Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why her account keeps getting suspended? It couldn't be because people (me) are reporting the duck out of it.

View attachment 2522606
I call bullshit here. She’s downplaying her busy week with the evaluator otherwise a new sock would have emerged or Tone’s account would have been active. She wouldn’t go silent because a sock was suspended

Reactions: 27
I call bullshit here. She’s downplaying her busy week with the evaluator otherwise a new sock would have emerged or Tone’s account would have been active. She wouldn’t go silent because a sock was suspended
That's a good point. She would have changed socks. We know she has plenty to choose from.

Sock-Collage-Wild-01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol @ any urban myth regarding these two fkn crackheads (no one cares!!) and can someone explain why tony admitting to that phone call exonerates Fat Al? So he’s claiming ALL of that stupidity written in his name? What kind of a win is that against Ioan? Or is this Al trying to pin this on her idiot brother?
IMG_0917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I'm definitely me and not my sister pretending to be me, because nobody in the history of the world has ever picked some random rock songs they've never heard from you tube and posted the links so in your face, trolls!" Well I don't know about you guys but that's me 100% convinced 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Are they trying to make the chicken (set to private) account so alluring that we all start following it to read the tweets? We're not that dumb... and not that interested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Are they trying to make the chicken (set to private) account so alluring that we all start following it to read the tweets? We're not that dumb... and not that interested
Why would anyone want to follow the *rabidscreenshotterTexan🧦 is beyond me.

*MOO
---
"I'm definitely me and not my sister pretending to be me, because nobody in the history of the world has ever picked some random rock songs they've never heard from you tube and posted the links so in your face, trolls!" Well I don't know about you guys but that's me 100% convinced 🤣😂🤣
He's also said before they like all the same music anyway. Just can't with these people.

Reactions: 23
Yup, I dressed up for hospital visits and outings. I acquired a few nice silk scarves for my hair too (luckily just thinned), rather than my neck.
I got up at 4.30am the other day to go to A&E. I put on mascara, eyebrows and BB cream. For every delivery person that comes now I'll still make sure that my hair is brushed and I'm clean.If I have to call an ambulance to drive me in...hmm 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
re: finding out of the divorce over the DM. It's in theory possible, because within hours of filing the stuff is in the court system, the press takes often just few hours to find out, at most a few days (in this case it was a day). divorce petitions (same as RO) are served personally, so this can take a couple of days.

However
-Alice said a few weeks earlier that they are discussing legal seperation, perhaps she meant it literally (its basically the opposite of a bifurcation, perhaps she was shocked that he filed for a full divorce), but in any case it couldnt have been a shock if they discussed it
-Ioan filed for collaborative. no lawyer, especially not the best in that field, would do this without it being discussed with the other party. and in fact Alice herself confirmed that he called them for a meeting with lawyers the day after she announced the seperation (which btw I'm sure helped Ioan to go through with this, he also moved out that evening per his court filing rather than the 2 weeks she was announcing, nice own goal)
-while the tabloids in America have their spies in the court system I doubt Gruffudd vs Evans would have been reported within a day if Alice hadnt already kicked off the weeks before. I bet they checked regulary after this. So even if it was true its to an extent her own fault.

Is chicken the Texan? Lmao
they sound like the average mumsnet user

PS: I'm affectionate to everyone ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That ‘tribute’ to her stepsister was awful. Why would someone use that much private and obviously painful detail except for grief thieving? She has never had any emotional boundaries.
I lost my mum to suicide in a pretty brutal way. I've never revealed the details of how she did it even to my closest friend and I'm a bit of an oversharer. The reason is partly that it's traumatic to even think about it - never-mind say it. Not only that, people just don't want to hear that.
I had months of therapy and my therapist didn't even ask how she did it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
PS: I'm affectionate to everyone ;)
Welp I thought perhaps she confused herself with Bubba Bear 🤣

it sounds like her announcing the separation is what finally got him gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sending love to all of those who have been affected by suicide ❤

. The fact that treacherous witch wrote that out and put it on the internet forever is sickening. My mate passed away by a certain method and his girlfriend found him. The only reason anyone knows how is because she was screaming hysterically in the street and days afterwards was still saying it because of the shock. It was bleeping horrific and horrendous.

I have attempted suicide 3 times in my life - I never told anyone except medical staff who attended and the people who found me each time. It’s an incredibly personal thing to share with someone, and you feel ( well I did anyway ) a burning shame that you attempted it. Plus there is the internal disappointment that you did not succeed.

It’s a devastating time for everyone and the thought of someone who I don’t even know properly or like using my attempt or successful method and sharing that with thousands of people on the internet, to be seen forever…it fills me with absolute horror and disgust at the person who did that to me. Alice using the most distressing time in her sister’s life, and also the girl’s mum and dad’s life, is beyond the bleeping pale and is one of the many reasons I bleeping hate Alice Evans and hope she gets what’s bleeping coming to her. Despicable bleep.

On a lighter note ( sort of ) my life is better now. I’m with someone who gives a tit about me, doesn’t hit me, cheat etc and the MH problems I had for years are better because they’ve been officially diagnosed and I’m on the proper medication now so even self harm doesn’t happen often. Only in times when I’m extremely stressed or been upset by something. I have learnt not to absorb mean words towards me as that results in me hating myself and therefore cutting. It’s a long process that will be with me for life but I’m glad I wasn’t successful in my attempts. The ideations are there daily but I can even ignore them now most of the time.

Anyway, that’s my MH Ted Talk done! Have a nice day all 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I lost my mum to suicide in a pretty brutal way. I've never revealed the details of how she did it even to my closest friend and I'm a bit of an oversharer. The reason is partly that it's traumatic to even think about it - never-mind say it. Not only that, people just don't want to hear that.

I’m so, so sorry to hear about your mum. Truly.

And you’re exactly right.

It’s a social faux pas to enquire about how someone’s loved one has ended their life. Therapists know if someone wants to or needs to share that detail, they will.
And it’s also well known that when media are reporting suicide, they should never mention the method. It can lead to copy cats (not meaning that in a cruel way, and you can’t ‘put’ thoughts of suicide into someone’s head if they’re not already very low, but people who ARE suicidal reading about methods other people have used to completion can influence them to act sadly). Alice isn’t media but she is by her own actions a public figure, and going into that level of detail is clearly salacious, meant to be titillating and shocking, and it’s pure grief thieving as she barely had a relationship with the poor girl. And she edits how Stephanie did it every time she speaks about it, the location, embellishes their relationship, it’s one of the most sickening things about Alice. And there’s stiff competition. She’s irredeemable.

Sending you internet hugs, if you want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I couldn't agree more @RinsedHoops ♥

Lost my Dad to suicide when I was 15, I am 64 now and I have only ever told one person the details and that was because they had lost a sibling in similar circumstances and we could understand one anothers trauma.

On the subject of boring mAlice, I have been reading but can't be arsed to comment on her stupidity any more.

Sincerely hoping that the E's will be feeling some benefit from the counselling, Ioan too of course.

How long is it now since mAlice made it into the Daily Fail?

Surely even the fabled $26 must be running out by now ;)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Jesus that sounds like there’s now a THIRD person puppet-voicing Tone 😂😂
Maybe they wake up and draw virtual straws as to who will voice him that particular day.
Wouldn't want to be the one that draws the shortest!

I'm pretty sure Ioan declared in a court document that he'd contacted Tone to let him know the twitter situation so why this has come up all of a sudden for them is a bit wtf...
Almost like some socks have been brought up legally...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.