Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is! The use of the C word has dropped considerably in your absence despite some excellent efforts from fellow tattlers. You need to crack on with some overtime to get those yo-bucks back up. 🤣
I think I haven’t said bleep at all while she was away. Oh my! I’m gonna lose my bonus this month. Mimsy, it’s YOUR (Alice caps) fault!
PS welcome back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I haven’t said bleep at all while she was away. Oh my! I’m gonna lose my bonus this month. Mimsy, it’s YOUR (Alice caps) fault!
PS welcome back.
I do need to up my game. From memory I’ve only used bleep in the recap and one “tell me you’re Alice without telling me”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This old online post is interesting.

Post of someone who probably isn’t Alice, but gives strong Alice vibes.

“It's morning. I open my eyes, turn off my alarm. The first thing I notice is whether you texted me or not.

You did? Great! You earned a “Good morning” and a response from me. It makes me so happy to have you in my life. I love you and want you to know that.

You didn't? Whoops. Guess I'm ignoring you until you text me since apparently you don't give a tit about me. Maaaybe I’m having a good day and I text you “Good morning” at least, but with no emojis so you know how hurt I am. I check my phone whenever I can, and every minute you don't text me I get angrier. Then I get impatient. Then I get scared. Did something happen to you? Did I do something wrong? Are you angry with me? I go over every possible way I could have upset you. I get angry with myself. I debate if I should text you again or if I should wait. What if I appear clingy? What if I scare you away? But what if you're waiting to hear from me? I go from being angry with you to feeling jealous because whatever you're doing is more important than me. Then I get sad over that. Then I hate you. Then I hate myself. Then I plan to cut you out of my life.

Oh, you responded!! — Who cares. I'll ignore you like you ignored me. Asshole. You're fine. You could have texted me all this tim

Five minutes later I respond like nothing ever happened and let you know nothing about my thought process at all. Because I'

Oh, you responded!! — Who cares. I'll ignore you like you ignored me. Asshole. You're fine. You could have texted me all this time and made me worry.

Five minutes later I respond like nothing ever happened and let you kno ashamed. I know it's not healthy. I know it's wrong. But it's how I feel.”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting to see Robbie Harvey from Tik Tok cancelled. He is a self identified narcissist who focuses on 'women who have been abused' and goes full guns to 'support them'. Sound like a (lu)penis who we may know? Anyway the whole Catherine Kassenhof thing has come back to bite him hard. For anyone doing a deep dive, Catherine was very very problematic. She lost custody of her children, but the reasons were not clear as, like the Alice and Ioan case, the case was sealed. Catherine leaked a bunch of stuff before her Switzerland assisted suicide, showing Allan, her husband, in a bad light, but subsequent information has come out to clearly show her as an abuser. Robbie Harvey went nuts on TikTok trying to create a mob effect to get Allan Kassenhof fired, which succeeded. But subsequent to that, he has been sued by Allen for $150m for defamation. And at the same time, evidence came out he was only financially motivated, and continued his narcissistic tendencies by trying to groom numerous women. Loopy, go on, put yourself in Alice's front line and watch the defamation case and the digging through your personal computer, because we ALL know there will be dubious, if not criminal, stuff on there. So Loops, heads up.
Oh my, now the CK/AK case is a rabbit hole to fall down. I was not expecting what I found.

Reactions: 4
So "Tone" dirty deletes all the Abby retweets but leaves his YouTube ode to DearAbby. Smartest fake bro in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did he delete or they disappeared cos Abby went private?
Standard retweets would have disappeared but any he quoted would still have his tweet above them and a "this tweet is no longer available" or similar beneath where the DearAbby nonsense would have been.

Reactions: 6
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the bleep count went down considerably??
Welcome back :love: I have been missing all the swearing 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does she find so many idiots in the same place?
I've got four screenshats worth of idiots missing a village, all agreeing, telling the whingeing harpy how strong she is (as strong as wet spaghetti), and how she should write a book (what, "How Never To Dress Or Everyone Will Laugh At You"?)

---
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231027-063643~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.