Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"and had the gaul not to stay silent".

Interesting error we have here.

View attachment 2529341

For all Alice's lofty proclamations as to how intelligent and educated she is, she doesn't realise it should be, of course, spelt "gall".

Who else has made this particular error?

View attachment 2529345

(old post from c. Nov 2021)

View attachment 2529358

(edit: @Old Soak you beat me to it!)
If I wasn't convinced before that Abbey is Alice, this is the clincher!
---
Me too. I was going to ask, which one? Asterix or Obelix?
Thread title suggestion:
How galling is the gal who lived in Gaul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If I wasn't convinced before that Abbey is Alice, this is the clincher!
Hahahaha I may have got in there first (by seconds) but I was blown away by the find where Alice does the same thing. They should seriously give us a cold case and see how we fare. I reckon quite well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't imagine going to bed at eight every night unless I had a shift that made me get up at 4:30 every day to make it to work. I know a few people who go to bed at nine because they get into the office early, and most people consider that early but normal. Going to bed at 8 p.m. is like you never get to experience evening time at all.
Im in bed as soon as dinner is done and I’m showered ( so about 7/8pm ). I’m up at 6 for school run etc. I used to stay up till 11/12 then still get up at 5.30 for work, but then I got a life changing illness and then anotherplus 2 major MH ones.

My energy levels after 2pm are zero - I like to do as much dinner prep as I can in the morning, I get as much housework as I can manage done first thing too. Because I know I will be wiped out and won’t be able to do anything. My family has to take over doing laundry, cooking etc regularly as some days I can’t do anything except get up for the toilet and even then I need help from my partner on bed days.

Having a chronic condition means you have to apply spoon theory to everything and you must save energy for dinner prep or an evening out if you can manage it, or sometimes just even getting into the shower. It’s exhausting and it’s soul destroying.

Bianca is managing a horrendous condition as best she can - much like many of us with chronic conditions. We don’t care that we are in bed early - especially when we are in loads of pain, or can’t physically even stand up anymore. Honestly, read up on spoon theory, chronic conditions, medication side effects… it’ll help you understand why early nights are a must. No shade in this post, just hitting down my experience that is similar to so many others with wide ranging conditions, not just MS.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Me too. I was going to ask, which one? Asterix or Obelix?
Alice isn't cultured enough to know. As for me, my mind went to this.
1000039981.jpg

(I always thought the Romans killed him but it seems that he is dying of exposure to the socks' tweets.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thread title suggestion:

Aliceterix the Gaul: three years later and she still appalls

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hahahaha I may have got in there first (by seconds) but I was blown away by the find where Alice does the same thing. They should seriously give us a cold case and see how we fare. I reckon quite well.
Agree. I'm seriously tempted to "show myself" just so the Tattle detective agency can track down my ex hubbie eho owes me money! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Much like I didn’t know who tf Alice was, I don’t know this guy but he has over 10k followers. He’s announced he’s leaving his wife for his affair partner and tagged them both.
Alice has repeatedly complained about the ‘way she found out about I and B’ but I bet this is the way she would have announced it had she met someone else and moved on.
IMG_1042.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
lol @ Andrea Burkhart

to keep it on topic, she did videos of Alice blah blah blah
IMG_1047.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Alice seems busy today. I fully expect her to blow her top at some point. Ioan’s team is aware of the socks and will provide that to Dr Dupee but we know that Alice has a very thin skin and doesn’t do well when challenged regarding her own behaviour. She has no f & f, is addicted to social media and is losing on all fronts of this divorce. She will blow soon and whether it’s a sock or her instagram, she doesn’t do well with keeping her rage inside….and every thing about the evaluator will wind her up. That she’s a woman. That she’s a professional. That she’s a professional woman. She’s from Brisbane and she’s married. As a pro in LA, she’ll probably have some nice bling on her left hand. Then we get into her authority over this whole mess and Alice will not be able to contain herself.

Reactions: 36
Hello Seahags, Turds, Witches and Fuckos! 👋
I've been MIA due to some personal business, topped off with some depression. I have been keeping an eye on mAlices insta and see the socks are retreating, quicker than mAlices downs a bottle of wine!
I'm going to try and catch up on the latest, not sure how many threads I'm behind, but I'll speed read!
Hope everyone is well ☮🩷
Accept for mAlice 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So Alice asserts that people who have "be kind" in their profiles are bullies.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 21.35.45.png

Only one thing wrong with that:

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 21.43.52.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 21.36.34.png

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 21.37.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dear Abby. It’s time to take yourself to the dirty socks basket. It’s pretty crowded there, so you might wait quite a bit before being washed. You might even get lost somehow. But, don’t worry! Another sock, cleaner than soap, will soon emerge to take over. She’ll say the same things over and over again and it’ll be like you never left.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yes. It was her but she always deleted so people were replying to nothing if you looked at it. Her sock game was always rubbish.

As for being "unwell" for 20 years, I would say her tactics worked well for a long time. Ioan did what he was told. When he didn't anymore, AE started raging online and is still going strong, 3 years later. Yawn
---
She really is obsessed with you Hadargoyle lol. You might need your own DVRO.

View attachment 2528645
Some good news for Alice though. Clive will take one for the team.

View attachment 2528654
I just assumed AH meant “AssHole” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The socks and my parrot have something in common you know! They both spend a large amount of the day repeating the same shite over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Much like I didn’t know who tf Alice was, I don’t know this guy but he has over 10k followers. He’s announced he’s leaving his wife for his affair partner and tagged them both.
Alice has repeatedly complained about the ‘way she found out about I and B’ but I bet this is the way she would have announced it had she met someone else and moved on.View attachment 2529549
The guy's known for being a big advocate for cryptocurrency and NFTs.

Alice would have been an absolute nightmare if she'd gotten involved in NFTs, trying to sell off her weird facetuned selfies in the hopes of making easy money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.