Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder how she used to react after getting rejected at auditions, and who would bear the brunt of her anger (her agent, Ioan etc.).
Why is it that I can only imagine her ranting and raving in french?

It’s an overcast day in London. Quiet, for a change.

Suddenly, a phone call.

The silence is no more.

A groan. It’s Alice.

“Hey Alice, glad you could call. How did the audition go? I heard that-”

“Mais c’est pas POSSIBLE! Il m’a dit que j’étais la PLUS PIRE ACTRICE il a jamais vu ! Comment ? Je te demande: COMMENT?! Qu’est-ce que tu l’as dis??”

(But it’s not possible! He said that I was the WORST ACTRESS he had ever seen! How? I ask you: HOW?! What did you say to him??)

“Alice? Hello? We’ve been through this, I don’t speak French, I-”

“Et après, devine! DEVINE ce qu’il m’a appelé?”

(And after, guess! GUESS what he called me?)

“Alice, I don’t… I have no idea what’s going on, if you could just-”

“NON!!! Il faut m’écoutez! Je sais TOUS dans cet environnement- t’es qui? MONTREZ VOUS-MÊME, FUCKO!!!”

(No! You must listen to me! I know EVERYTHING in this environment- who are you? SHOW YOURSELF, FUCKO!!!)

Thé agent winces as her client slams the phone down. Silence once more. Until… wait. What is that? Broken bottles, car screeching, a foghorn somehow going “SKKKKRRRRRR!” No… please, no… it can’t be her…

The agent takes a deep breath and goes to her window. There, from her 6th floor office, sheer terror eclipses her eyes, as Alice descends on a parachute. The parachute glints as multiple severed doll’s heads eyes catch the sunlight. She can’t hear the growls escaping her, but she doesn’t need to. She knows what she’s saying.

“I said show yourself, FUCKO.”

The scene cuts to black.

FIN

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's doing her Little Match Girl routine. Left out in the cold to die at Christmas....

She moved on 6 May. Her six months rent in advance is up 5 November by my calculation.

Has she paid her November rent? Has she duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So Alice, if you are so mentally fragile, why are you purposely looking on 'message boards' for comments about you? This kind of intimates a woman who wants a lot of drama, but doesn't like when the drama actually hits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How dare everyone look closer at this divorce because of the drama that she started by constantly posting about it on her own social media. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah Alice is cherry picking again I see!
Abuse comes in many guises and I'm sure Ioan's team are more than confident in their chosen words.

Reactions: 21
And um, Alice, sorry to point this out, but every court document that Ioan has posted, you have had the right to FULLY respond to and deny or argue IN DETAIL - that has been your absolute right. But it is very strange you haven't done so to date......why not?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
the latest edit
Screenshot_20231027_182805_Instagram.jpg

we heard a lot more from Alice's sides thsn Ioans lmao

also she fought hard against the house sale. she ranted about him wanting to sale already in 2021, the lawyers had made a stipulation in 2022 of which she pulled out, only wjen Ioan involved the court she agreed

These kind of delays is where the money goes. same for her SM conduct and custody. it's all on her
Screenshot_20231027_180244_Instagram.jpg

looks like she pays the rent monthly now?
Screenshot_20231027_180127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_180745_Instagram.jpg

lmao
Screenshot_20231027_180630_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_175824_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
And um, Alice, sorry to point this out, but every court document that Ioan has posted, you have had the right to FULLY respond to and deny or argue IN DETAIL - that has been your absolute right. But it is very strange you haven't done so to date......why not?
This is what drives the most mad- she has never filed good responses to Ioan’s court filings. She can blame her previous attorneys all she wants but they will do what she tells them/pays them to.

Saving her ‘truth’ for a big tell-all book is suspicious as hell. And if she thinks that Ioan won’t petition to extend the DVRO? Be real, Alice!

Reactions: 35
If I was Ioan I would be sending a police officer to her residence now, to check on her. Clearly pissed and clearly not mentally stable.

Reactions: 46
“I’m so sick of my friends and family being trolled for supporting me”.

But it’s fine for Bianca’s family and friends to be attacked for supporting her?

It’s ok for Bianca’s mum and other family being added to an Instagram group so they can be harassed and insulted?

It’s fine for Alice to insult Ioan’s family on her social media, including revealing very personal things about them?

It’s fine for Alice to publicly accuse Ella Newton, a friend of Ioan’s, of having an affair with him (before she knew about Bianca)?

This is a perfect example of Alice’s DARVO.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Five lawyers and she can't manage to get her "truth" told in court, which is the only place it really matters.

The court documents are here so that people can read the facts and make up their own mind. And what's not in the documents is just as important as what's in them, if you know what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Ah she's trying to shame Ioan again by saying that she's penniless and destitute.
She must have known that she couldn't make the rent when she took the tenancy!
Why on earth has this woman still not sought employment?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So the highest value "target" for this now is the privacy of the children. It is the one way that can be evaluated and agreed by Alice's own lawyer.

All disruptions of their privacy is where there is clear evidence. Within thr the reality of the children's lives are their real friends and then school colleagues and teachers. Alice could be communicating this is a private way.

Instead she's making it public with a video of her daughter in a swimsuit. All of her children's privacy is going to be, what's the word, ingested by social media scrapes and forever associated with them.

There is only one arena where this matters and it's in court. Why say anything other than her needs? What level of privacy can her children expect?

I still think she wants custody taken away but a payoff for it. Bernal is probably figuring out a way how to get a good referral from Elkins Kalt after Alice is long forgotten.

Shes very hoarse whisperer with threats of not being able to go on and it seems like a threat.

Reactions: 32
She feels her life is over because the evidence of her abuse is public? She just keeps sending people over to read it.
I think her responses here here should just about do it for her.

Reactions: 21
What does she think filing court documents is for? If you don’t file a response challenging these so called lies then no one sees anything but what has been filed. She’s constantly twists this narrative like she’s helpless. She is not. She seems extremely calculating.

Anyone willing to bet she has researched how long it would take for her to get evicted from that apartment for not paying rent?

And she’s walking in to a situation where if they are homeless in two months that the kids could be court ordered to live with Ioan. The very thing she doesn’t want? Please.

Reactions: 36
Bet she's trying to get more of the house money released from the blocked account. But it's not her money - she's already had more than she's entitled to and owes him money.
Doesn't occur to her to get a job, does it?

Reactions: 38
Slightly off topic but I’m getting an Alice vibe from Georgia Tennant from this recent video which David clearly isn’t on board with but obviously painfully conscious it’s going online whether he likes it or not.

Also her recent IG birthday ‘tribute’ post for her youngest child, describing her as a ‘drunken accident’

The only time I've really seen Georgia Tennant with David, is when he was receiving a big TV surprise award. She didn't look like she was actually that happy for him and for him to be the centre of attention. Different way but still Big Al vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes fishing for a GoFundMe.
Maybe she should have rented a place she could afford. It's not Ioan's problem.

Screenshot_20231027_114144_Chrome.jpg

---
Sounds like she is saying her kids are worried about food and shelter. But, she doesn't talk to them about the divorce and stuff.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Shes fishing for a GoFundMe.
Maybe she should have rented a place she could afford. It's not Ioan's problem.

View attachment 2535329
---
Sounds like she is saying her kids are worried about food and shelter?
It does feel satisfying when I took a break from her because I remember all the terrifying and the refrains of being I'll (ill, Alice, tsk tsk, spelling dear) ...none of it is real.

Plus the kids have a legal representative so they have support.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.